Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Dil Ne Mila Di Jodi : Maaneet FF (Page 50)

PLKG90 IF-Dazzler
PLKG90
PLKG90

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
Thanx everyone for the lovely comments! Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-shamima-muskaan_cute19CrazyCutesy

muskaan_cute19 IF-Dazzler
muskaan_cute19
muskaan_cute19

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 5:20am | IP Logged
aaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwww this was just awesum mind blowing yaar simply loved it
maan is kaam bhi hogya aaww loved it to the core.....................:)
thnx 4 the pm..........

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PLKG90

PLKG90 IF-Dazzler
PLKG90
PLKG90

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 6:49am | IP Logged

Guys, hope u are ready to know the truth!!! awwwww, was it a dream or not?? will update 2morow!!! wait and comment..

what do you feel? was it a dream??? or not???  

PLKG90 IF-Dazzler
PLKG90
PLKG90

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 8:31pm | IP Logged

Part 13:

Geet: Maan, you are here??? She looked confused.

Maan: Are u confused with something??????

Geet: OMGH! That was a dream, otherwise how can he act like this after what just happened. But why, why I still feel his warmth, his lips, his touch… what is going on with me??? Am I gone mad?

Simran: Geet!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Geet: Oh! Ha maa? Mei who yeh ….. choddo….

Maan: Geet I need something from you?

Geet: OMG! This what he asked in the dream.  Maan, mom is here…

Maan: Mom is here? So what???

Geet: Phir be?

Maan: I think you just had a dream right? I just wanted that Manali Project file.  What else do u want to give me?

Simran: Smiling teasingly. I will go then, Geet, tume jo chahai who isse dedo. Maan bte, I will take your leave. Iss pagli ko toh mei kya karu…

Maan: Oki aunty ji.

Geet: Oh! Who wala file?

Maan: Geet R u ok? Tumari thabhiyath toh teekh hai nah?

Geet: No Maan, actually I just had a very bad dream.

Maan: Bad?????

Geet: Han, it was frightening.

Maan: U r acting like u have seen a bhooth.

Geet: Bhooth hi hei nah, otherwise how can that happen. I saw a bhooth came into my room and oh! It was breath taking.

Maan: Muje who file doo. I am getting late.

Geet: Han, come in. Wait for a sec.

Maan: No I am ok in here, bring it here.

Geet: There are ghosts in this room. U can come.

Maan: I told u nah, bring it here.

Geet: Gosh, I am here try be polite and he….  Oki, I will bring it here

After a short while…..

Geet: Here u go.

Maan: Thanks.

Geet: what?????

Maan: jo kaha wohi hai…

Geet: oki oki, bye

Maan: Mh! …………………… Before he close the front door, he turned and said, Thanks Geet, Byeee

Geet, did he just thanked me???? And said Bye??? Was that MSK???? Oh! How sweet…  Geet???? Did I just said he is sweet… what is going on with you. First dreaming of him, not just an ordinary dream but a very oh my my!!!! Am I falling for him??? Nah! Nah! Sky can fell down, but I will never fall for him, think he is that same MSK u knew and hated. But her mind knew it was not the same one.

@ KM ; Outhouse:

Maan was standing near the window. OMG! Maan, how u let that to happen? I know after seeing you near Mom, Geet got surprised and thought it was a dream. But how can I forget that it was not a dream but a reality. A flashback came in to his mind:

Flashback:

Rahul: Ok yar, you go inside and I will wait here.

Maan: Arre yar, agar mei iswaqth bell bajaditho, uncle mere band bajayengi.

Rahul: Simple, that second right is Geet's room. Go and knock the window.

Maan: Abey sale, how do you know it is her bedroom?

Rahul: Oye I know everything. Will explain later, now go and get the file. It's getting late.

Maan: Ok, wait here then.

Maan slowly walked towards the room and knock it. But no answer. When he tried to knock for the second time to his surprise, it was wide open. So he jumped from the window.

"Geet: Maan, what are u doing here? Why? You came back? Shall I open the door? Shall I call mom?

Maan: Jumped in to her room and covered her mouth form his hand.

Maan: Chup, bilkul chup. Itne sare saval…. "

For the first time in his life, he saw a girl in her night ware. Not an ordinary one, Geet, his Geet. (Oki now from where does this came from his geet??) Her charm, her body curves, her soft lips, her skin….. he was unable to control himself. He was unaware of what he was doing, coz he was dead in her big eyes. Those eyes, they are the main reason for my restlessness. They say many things. Easiest way to see her heart it through her eyes. He remembered the passionate, possessive, hot kiss they had. How Geet held her hands around his head. How she slowly came closer, how she responded to his kiss… Maan, what was that???????

What is going on? Rahul ne kaha aur tumene kar dala? Nahi, I was not planning for a kiss, I just wanted the file. But after seeing her like that, how can any man control himself. Sudden thought gave him… Geet thinks this was a dream. So no one will know this. But how can I forget that. I know it was not a dream but a reality.

But Maan, stop thinking, she told u a bhooth. Omg! I hate her. But am i????? really???

Maan remembered how he rushed out of the room as soon it was 12am and how he asked Simran to knock the door.

Maan and Geet, both stood near the windows of their rooms. They were no longer two people, although their bodies were far away, the two hearts started to sing the same tune. But those two, their ego cut off their emotions.  But they were deeply, extremely in love.  Now it is only a  matter of admitting.

In the morning @ Sameera's Office:

Man: Ma'm Mr. Handa is here to meet you, he wants to discuss about that deal.

Sameera: yeh ask him to come.

Sameera for the first time gonna see this Mr. Handa, he has been her business dealer for about 2 or 3 years. But this will the 1st time they meet each other. They don't know anything about themselves, except about the businesses.

Sameera has a modelling firm and Mr. Handa is here to give her a modelling deal for his company for 2 years.

As she is no more in the pressure of marriage she can accept that proposal.

Sameera: But first I will have to see this Mr. Handa. If he seemed to be a Gentlemen, I will accept this. I rejected many proposals just coz of Maan, I thought he will accept me sooner or later. But now he has found his true love and I can be free from his charming spell.

How I was a fool to think he will love me back. Love??? Mh! I am in love with him??? Was it love??? I think NT is right. It was just an attraction.

Man: Ma'm he is here,

Sameera: Oki you can go now and she turned herself back to take the files.

A voice: May I come in?

Sameera: MH! This voice is very familiar, who can it be, yeah come in.

Voice: Miss Gupta, It's very nice to meet you.

Sameera turned to greet him,

Both together: TUM????????????????????????

Precap: Missing each other…… Poor Maaneet.

Guys any guesses who can that be???? Who is this Mr. Handa????

Sorry for the mistakes.

But don't forget to comment and hit the like button…

The following 85 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarsnehag10pyarisahelisheena27niki7611pyaar_kya_karnaMaan2Geetgagsykrishna.wifey90Paingelasmi123alu5123kirannaryanihemvbblessednimbhakbhartifansindukurhansasma-ArhiLover-ixiaaperfectflirt8namitasindiyachillannie.shonaanna12meet555SHIK.LOVMAANEETteju2292ritusoni2233preetymaaneetdh_riticutemishtiavani_9mishtibHADmishtiyashviagarwaldesikalakaarmallu.crowe20nan_10s-o-m-m-i-etrishapixrayshivangi783doosheekaputhamzu32cyum321muskaan_cute19ninavi-shamima--SmexySmile-gangesegbShimmerrMaaneet4evekiran_rati-Veritaserum-paponeconTinkerBellasimi91ambbihamrk-1ramaheshKrishnaluv94kasuuuusanu3108anjucoolpunjabi.princes007jindalnamita25liv2laughdivareena*Dakoo_Minzy*--Ratna--hinal_maaneetshah10rsroopalimaanseepreethia..shreyaa..Shalvemaaneetsangel-Mrinalini-CrazyCutesyKrishna_Sourav

shah10 IF-Sizzlerz
shah10
shah10

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
love it.
i think it was brij.

PLKG90

Radhika Shah IF-Sizzlerz
Radhika Shah
Radhika Shah

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
Nice part!
Thanks for the Pm.
continue soon..

PLKG90

preethia IF-Sizzlerz
preethia
preethia

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
thanks for the pm...........and thank u for not making it a dream that was a pleasant surprise............but when r they gonna accept their feelings.................loved it.............i am sure its gonna b brij............pl cont soon

PLKG90

mallu.crowe20 Goldie
mallu.crowe20
mallu.crowe20

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
nice updateClapClapClap
Clapfinally it was not a dream
geet thinking it was a dreamLOLLOLLOLLOL. maan is very naughty
 i think Mr.Handa is brijSmileSmile.
do continue