Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Dil Ne Mila Di Jodi : Maaneet FF (Page 39)

PLKG90 IF-Dazzler
PLKG90
PLKG90

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:29pm | IP Logged

Part 11

Maan after having his shower stood near the window thinking about last night. He could still feel her, her blue eyes, her soft lips (Although he couldn't feel it), her thin waist…. Whole her! He knew he no longer capable of hating her. But what is this new feeling. He was sure it is not love, then,,,, just an attraction.. Maan, stop thinking of her. U are here thinking about Geet and she still hates you, Maan Keep in mind, "Geet hates you".. This feeling made him hate her. I am Maan Sigh Khurana, I am not a fool to trap in these emotions, Maan, control yourself……..

While Maan was thinking how she hates him, Geet thought the same.

Geet also after the shower seated on her bed. What happened last night? It was not an ordinary thing. Something is going between them… Chup Saali… You think he cares for you, no he hates you. That dance was just an attraction. It's over now. You are here building feelings for him and he still think you are an annoying irritating creature.  You have no rights to think of him. Han, who tume shaadi to karlengi, lekin kiski waijese? Sirf Daadi ke waijese. When daadi is not, he will leave you. And, u…. tum bhi use sadhi sirf papa ke waijese karrahi hoon ha.. toh, tum dono ke bich mai sirf Samjotha ho saki hai… koi pyar wyar keliye koi jaga nahi…

Both thought they hates each other, the think both were unaware is they loved each other. Extremely in love with each other.

Servant: Geet ma'm, Daadi apoko bhulaya.

Geet: Oh! I will come.

Daadi was waiting for her.

Geet: Daadi, apne muje bulaya?

Daadi: Han beiti, r u ready? I hope u remembered you are not supposed to stay @ outhouse anymore until the wedding?

Geet: (Felt sudden sorrow, no more Maan for whole week) Han daadi, I am ready. Bus Maan ko batana hai.

Mr. and Mrs. Handa entered with Rajji.

Rajji: Di……………………………….. and hugged her.

Geet: oh! Meri pyari.. tum keise ho?

Rajji: I am really mad @ u di. Tumne yaha aya aur muje bhuladiya?

Geet: Arre meri maa, eise koi baat nahi, I was really busy…

Rajji: Han han, jiju ke saat busy hai aur hame kaha yadh ayengi.. (teasing her)

Geet: Arre chup kar  tu…..

Both hugged again. When they heard someone entering the house.

Daadi: Maan bte, yaha ao… Uncle aur Aunt are here.

Maan: Hello Aunty ji, hello uncle ji.. Aap dono, yahan, is waqt?

Simran: Han tikh hei beta, kyun Geet ne tume nahi bataya, we are here to take her back. She will stay with us until the wedding.

Maan, remembering something like that from last night. Oh! I was not in my senses nor was her.  How am I suppose to act now.

Maan: Oh! Aunty, baat yehi kai,, you can't take her with you.

Everyone shocked by that. Geet, stood there with wide open mouth.

Geet; yeh kya kehe rahi hai, babiji… what is he upto now?

Maan: Nahi nahi, koi darneki baat nahi,                 aj office mei bouhuth kam hai. She I will certainly need her.

Geet: Han, mom… akhir I am the secretary, so I will have to go. (Making a baby face) Mom, I have be there to help him nah!

Mr. Khurana: that's my girl. yeh yeh u should help him. I will leave Rajji here. U guys can come @ night.

Daadi: Nahi nahi, yeh dono akele nahi jaongi. Maan, you will drop these two. Ok?

Maan: what else I can do, ok daadi. Uncle and aunty, don't worry, I will drop them.

At that moment, Rahul entered,, He saw rajji near Geet and couldn't help himself being drawn in to her.

Maan: Mhhh! Rahul what are u doing here?

Rahul: Abey yeh kya, Geet ayi aur hame bool gayi. I am here to see my lovely Babhi and Daadi. But I am very pleased to see so many lovely faces except urs maan.

Simran: Arre bte, keise hoon? Us din ke badh mai hame bulaya kya? Phir ayi bhi nahi.. weise how is Sameera, haven't seen her too.

Rahul: (Tut oh fas gaya Rahul, look @ maan and Geet.) ACTUALLY aunty I was busy with my work.

Maan: Btw, we are getting late. Geet, chale?

Geet: oh yah, bye mom, dad ….. Rajji u can go with Rahul Bhaiyya, he knows Sneha and Sameera well. Rahul, will u be able to be with rajji and take her to meet Sneha?

Maan: (murmering) yeh koi poochneki baat hai,

Geet: what??

Maan: nothing, let's go!

Maan and Geet headed towards the car while Rahul and Rajji headed towards his car.

Maan: Who kyat hi?

Geet: Kya??

Maan: Tumari who acting, "I have to help him, Office mai kaam, ect." Han?

Geet: Arre, I was just trying to help u and u are here blaming me?

Maan: I am not gonna believe you, there must be another reason for u to be so caring for me.

Geet: Yarr, opz sorry sir, the thing is, agar mai unke saat gayi toh, who muje 1000 sawal puchenge. Maan koi kaha mila? Kabh ? yeh sabh kab hua? Saadhi kyun? Maan keise hai? Daadi keise hai? Office, staff, Rahul, sameera, blab la bla,,, and I will end up with fainting. So I thought it is better to be a workaholic rather than omg!

Maan: Couldn't stop him laugh. OMG! Geet, I am totally agree with u…. agar muje koi eise sawal puchai ge to, I will definitely go mad.

Geet: Han, that's why I came with u.

Both of them forgot about their fights and annoying stuff. Both began to talk general thiings about families, friends and themselves.

Geet: I was thinking, Rahul kyun hamari ghar gayi thi? Who bhi Sameera ke saat, aur hame bataya bhi nahi.

Maan: Who kis keliye gayete, that I know, but kyun aur kabh,,, who muje maaloom nahi hai.

Geet: Kise keliye?

Maan: Rahul thumi koun hai?

Geet: A friend,,,, why?

Maan: Toh jakar use puch loon.

Geet: Achcha baba, ith na gussa math loon. Weise bhi agar Briji ko who milatho,,,,,, omg! Poor Rahul

Maan: who is this Briji you are talking everytime?

Geet: My bro. he is very strict and evil. But he loves me a lot.

Maan: Briji? Mh! Uncommon name.

Geet: no no, his name is Brijesh. We call him Briji.

Maan: Brijesh, kya who HP rehete hai? With u guys?

Geet: Han, he is tall, (began to describe him)

Maan: OMG! I know him. Brijesh, he helped us with our project. He is a good friend of Rahul But none of us knew he is you Briji.

Geet: Oh! I am glad to know he helped someone. He is not a friendly one, I am surprised.

Maan: He is a very brainy business personality. I bet he is the star of ur papa's business. He got a vast knowledge of anything.

Geet: Akhir Bhai kiski hai?

Maan: That's the problem.  Einstein like Brijesh got a tube light behen like you. Amazing. I think God spent much time to create Brijesh and I am pretty sure, when he was creating you, he must be in a hurry so that he forgot some important chips.

Geet: Oye, Pythagoras ke wrong invention,,, ..  Don't think of that high about u….

Maan: Chup… bil kul chup.. if u started with ur nonsense, I am gonna be a pagal. So plz chup..  

While Maan and Geet are fighting, Rahul was having a marvellous time with Rajji.

Rahul: So Rajji how's ur preparations for the exams?

Rajji: God Bhai, I am stressed out. Although I told u that I wanna be a doctor, now I am pissed off with my work. Heaps of research. Omg! I am sick of it.

Rahul: Don't say like that. I will have to hit your target. That will make everyone proud of you. Even ur bf.

Rajji: blushed and BF?? Oh! No… I haven't thought about it yet and will not think of it for at least 2 years. Here I am stressed out with the work, and if I has something like that too to be involve, I will be die with the work load.

Rahul: Knew she was speaking the truth. So, she has no one in her mind yet, that means Rahul bte, u have a high chance.

Rajji: Bhai, tum ne kuch bola?

Rahul: Arre nahi Rajji. I was just thinking something.

Rajji: Weise bhai, u r here with me, showing me the city, Didi kya sochaingi?

Rahul: Koun didi?

Rajji: Sameera dhi?

Rahul: How come she comes here?

Rajji: She is ur to be wife and u are here with a girl…. I hope she will not mind..

Rahul: Burst in to laughter. My to be wife? Who told u that?

Rajji: Looking innocently, I thought that. Coz both of u came that day, so I thought…

Rahul: Arre pagli, she is a very good friend of mine. Nothing above that. If she knew this, she will die with laughing.

Rajji: OH! Sorry, Silly me. Mom always tells me, I am over thinking. I think she is right.

Rajji felt a sudden lightness in her heart.

Oyee hoyee! Yeh lovers bhi on their way!!!!!

Precap: First Kiss… but between whom?????????

Maaneet, RR or Sameeriji

Guess !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry for the mistakes!

I hope you guys will love this part…………………

Plz hit the like button and do comment.

The following 77 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarsnehag10pyarisahelidpurvasheena27gagsyMaan2Geetkrishna.asmi123hemvbprizahansasmablessednimbhakbhartifanalu5123namitasindiyachillanaum91ixiaayashviagarwalavani_9siroililymishtibdesikalakaarmallu.crowe20nan_10s-o-m-m-i-eixraytrishapshivangi783doosheekadh_rititeju2292ritusoni2233preetymaaneetAnu-Ananyacyum321ruhakhanamzu32-shamima-puthninavigangesegbShimmerr-SmexySmile-paponecon-Veritaserum-TinkerBellasimi91sweetkjramaheshKrishnaluv94punjabi.princeskasuuuuvrsharmaambbihaluv_DDsanu3108Vintagepeachmrk-1--Ratna--shah10rsroopalimaanseeliv2laughhinal_maaneetnamita25*Dakoo_Minzy*preethiaShalvekahkashansakinamaaneetsangelCrazyCutesykhwaishfanfelicitysmoak.-Mrinalini-Krishna_Sourav

mrk-1 IF-Rockerz
mrk-1
mrk-1

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
awsome update yaar..loved it ..first kiss ??i ll go with maneet

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PLKG90

Shalve IF-Sizzlerz
Shalve
Shalve

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:00am | IP Logged
awesome update.... loved it...

PLKG90

ambbiha IF-Rockerz
ambbiha
ambbiha

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:03am | IP Logged
awesome update
first kiss i think its ber sameerjiLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

PLKG90

PLKG90 IF-Dazzler
PLKG90
PLKG90

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:05am | IP Logged

Originally posted by mrk_1

awsome update yaar..loved it ..first kiss ??i ll go with maneet

haha! we will the fan comments!!!! Big smile

PLKG90 IF-Dazzler
PLKG90
PLKG90

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ambbiha

awesome update
first kiss i think its ber sameerjiLOL

woh! 1:1 probability,  let's see! 

sanu3108 IF-Rockerz
sanu3108
sanu3108

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:20am | IP Logged
nice update ..loved it

Kiss?  ahem ahem... i hope its between maneet   ...  Smile

continue soon

love

Sana

PLKG90

PLKG90 IF-Dazzler
PLKG90
PLKG90

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sindu555

nice update ..loved it

Kiss?  ahem ahem... i hope its between maneet   ...  Smile

continue soon

love

Sana

Thanks yar, haha!  the 1st kiss between .........!!!

Let's see! who the lucky couple is! 

Go to top