Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Dil Ne Mila Di Jodi : Maaneet FF (Page 34)

Anu-Ananya IF-Dazzler

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:30am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PLKG90

simi91 IF-Rockerz
simi91
simi91

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:34am | IP Logged
so love in the air fabulous pls update soonnnnnnnn thanks pm

PLKG90

ambbiha IF-Rockerz
ambbiha
ambbiha

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged
awesome partClapClapClap

PLKG90

divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
lool maan telling geet to get his coffee and geet refusing is so funny.

wow they were about to kiss but stopped.

love dadi's acting, she is so cool.ClapClapClapClapClapClap

PLKG90

kasuuuu IF-Rockerz

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

PLKG90

PLKG90 IF-Dazzler
PLKG90
PLKG90

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 10:57pm | IP Logged

Part 10:

At Garewal Hotel,

Mr. Garewal: Believe me, they are made for each other darling.

Mrs. Garewal: Achcha baba, how many times are u planning to repeat this. Weise kaha hai apka who made for each other Jodi?

Mr. Garewal: They will be here any moment.

Maan and Geet were on their way to the party. Maan was driving the car and Geet was  looking outside the shutter. Both of them had the same feeling in their minds, "How Am I gonna speak".

They arrived the hotel and got out from the car.

Mr. Garewal: Welcome Mr. and Mrs. Khurana. I was waiting for you. Darling, this is Mr. Maan Khurana and his wife, Mrs. Geet Khurana

Mrs Garewal: Hello. Actually my husband was talking about you until now. He kept telling me that both of u are like made for each other. I though he was exaggerating, but Mr. Khurana, I would like to second his idea. You guys are made for each other.

Geet, feeling embarrassing crossed her hands around Maan's. Maan was surprised by her sudden action. But he kept his hand as a protection to Geet.

Maan: Thank you very much Mrs. Garewal. Both Geet and I are very pleased by your hospitality.

Mr. Garewal: Come come, come and the join the party.

Maan: Geet, let's go.

Geet: OK.

The party was filled with number of business personalities.

Maan, who knew everyone was busy with chatting and projecting while Geet was seated bored near the Dance Floor.

Geet saw someone coming towards her, yeah there was a guy who stood in front of her and held his hand,

Guy: May I have a dance with you lovely lady.

Geet: Without thinking, oh yeah. I was bored and took his hand.

Now both of them were dancing in a complete madness. Geet enjoyed this very much. She forgot about Maan and everything. 

After all he forgot her too. He was very busy with business talks.

Bang!!!!! Bang!!!!! 12 in the morning. This got Maan's attention.

Maan: OMG! It's 12 already. We might take your leave Mr. Sharma, so as u Mr. Takkar.

Mr. Sharma: I think you will have to stay a little longer Mr. Khurana, Mrs. Khurana is enjoying the party.

Maan: Saw a teasing smile in his lips. He looked the way Mr. Sharma was looking.

Maan got really pissed off with the scene. Geet, his Geet,, (Oki now from where does this feeling came from, his geet'. Concentrate maan) was dancing with a guy. Not with an ordinary guy, with a complete flirt.

Maan knew who he was and that made him really angry. Maan rushed to the dance floor and grabbed her hand,

Geet: Maan, what r u doing? Can't u see, I am dancing.

Maan: I can see that very well.

Geet: So, abh tume meri dancing ke saat bhi oki problem hai?

Maan: Muje teri dancing ke baremei nahi, dancing partner ke baramei problem hai. Mr. Vicky, should I introduce this lady or u already knows her?

Vicky: Arre Maan, u seems to be very angry. No worries,U can take her. After all I have finished with her. Baaki sabh tum kar sakte hoon. She is no use for me, I mean anymore..

Maan: Shut up, U have no idea what can I for u, u bl''..

Geet: Maan, stop'. Let me tell him, chi' shame on u. I thought u are a gentlemen and you showed a rascal. Who do you think I am ha? Han, jo tum nahi kar sakte, who sari things yeh kar sakthe hai, kyun ke yeh meri pathi hai, Aur thu, apne aapko kya samaj the hai? Koi hero'. Arre ja ja,

Maan couldn't believe what he just heard.

"Han, jo tum nahi kar sakte, who sari things yeh kar sakthe hai, kyun ke yeh meri pathi hai"

These words were ghosting over his mind. How can she say such a big thing, without any embarrassment, any hesitation'.

Geet was so out of control. She was about to shout when Maan took her hand and got her  out from the hotel.

Maan: Wait here, I will bring the Car. Don't go anywhere.

Geet: Han,

Maan left her alone and now she was on her senses, OMGH Geet, tumne kya kaha, "Han, jo tum nahi kar sakte, who sari things yeh kar sakthe hai, kyun ke yeh meri pathi hai"''..

omg! I told him all these without any hesitation.. and Maan, what might he think of me'. Morning Kiss, abh yeh'' Arre babiji, muje yeh kya huwa'.. It was so embarrassing. Now how am I gonna face him.

Oi Geet, u have gone crazy. Better consult a doctor.   

Both of them were lost in their thoughts while their way back to outhouse. As soon they entered the house,

Maan: OMG Geet, can't u protect ur self for a min. It was only a matter of few hours and u, held ur self near Vicky.

Geet: How am I supposed to know about him, before the party you should have informed me about them. But no, u were very busy with your business chit chatting.

Maan: Geet, don't try to change the topic and don't blame me, glad I came @ the right time, otherwise'. God know!

Geet: Right time, u just ruined my dance, I love dancing and you ruined it..

Maan: Jaan bhi bachaya aur baat bhi kehene lagi'

Geet: I want to dance'. Aur, aj yahaki meri final day aur tum' ruined it'.

Maan: Final day??????????

Geet: Han, Daadi ne bataya ke I am not supposed to meet you or stay here with you anymore untlil the wedding.

Maan's heart got covered with a dark shadow, so she will not be here anymore, there will be no one to fight, no one to teas, more over no one to lo'''..  Maan, stop thinking useless things' If she has to go, let her go' it's not ur problem' yeh! I will have to be stronger.

Maan: Finally, I can sleep well without having a pulan devi in my guest room'.

Geet: haha, funny.. and me too, without any DD, I can enjoy myself. I can enjoy dancing'. 

Maan: Gosh, u and ur dancing, I was trying to help u and u are here, blaming me' U r such an unbelievable creature.

Maan was so annoyed and bang, hit his hand on the table near the sofa. His hand hit the remote control of the setup and a song started to play'.

The living room was in a dark coz both of them forgot to switch on the lights as they were lost in their thoughts.

Keise Bathaye Kyun tujko cha hai,

Yara batana paye'

Baat dilonki '..doko jo bahki

ake tuje samjaye

Tu jane naaaa'. Tu jane naaaa''

Mil ke bhi, hamna mile..

tume se na jane kyun

Milon ke hai fasalein

tume se na jane kyun..

Anjane hai silsilein

tume se na jane kyun

Sapne hai, palkon talein

tume se na jane kyun'

Keise Bathaye Kyun tujko cha hai,

Yara batana paye'

Baat dilonki '..doko jo bahki

ake tuje samjaye

Tu jane naaaa'. Tu jane naaaa''

As soon they heard this song, both of them looked at each other. Their eyes locked. Maan, slowly came towards Geet. Geet, still drawing in to his eyes.

Geet: Muje yeh kya hora haa hai. I can't take my eyes off from his, expressive, drizzling, lovely, hot, eyes.

Maan: She is not only an annoying, blabbering creature, but also a very stunning, eye catching breath taking girl. He for the first time noticed how lovely she was in her white sari.  She was like an angel from the heaven. Her soft skin, he felt a sudden eager to touch her soft skin' her long fingers, her blue eyes locked him in a magnetic world of Geet.

Geet also for the first time saw how handsome and smart he was. With his black suit, he looked like a prince. Yes, he is like the prince charming in Cinderella. His well-built body, his eyes, everything in him was marvellous. Yes, he was like a roman god'

Suddenly the song changed,

Maan and Geet couldn't stand there anymore. He grabbed her tight and took her closer. Now both of them felt their breath and they no longer could think or see anything except about each other'. Both of them died in each other's eyes and started to dance,,,, it was not only a dance, but a very romantic and seductive one. 

Maan could feel her skin through her sleeve less jacket and he felt her in his hands. For Geet his closeness was like something magical, something out of the world.

Pee Loon, tere nile nile naino se shabh nam,

Peen Loon, tere gile gile hoton ke sargam,

Peen Loon, hai pee ne ka mousam'.

Tere sangh ishq tahree hai,

Tere sangh ieak khumari hai,

Tere sangh chain bhi mujko,

Tere sangh Bekarai hai'.

Tere sangh ishq tahree hai,

Tere sangh ieak khumari hai,

Tere sangh chain bhi mujko,

Tere sangh Bekarai hai'.

Precap: No precap..

But u guys can tell me, what do u want in the next part!!

Hope all of u will enjoy reading this part'..

Hit the like button and do leave a comment  if this part took your breath!

The following 80 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarsnehag10nams4pyarisahelisheena27desichick50krishna.asmi123kirannaryanihemvbprizaalu5123bhakbhartifanhansasmadiyachillanaum91meet555zoha25teju2292ritusoni2233saam123preetymaaneetavani_9dh_ritiSrabon_Dharamishtibyashviagarwalmyedward12nan_10s-o-m-m-i-edesikalakaarmallu.crowe20trishap-Jyo-shivangi783amzu32ruhakhanheermeherputhAnu-Ananyamuskaan_cute19maanujaanucyum321-shamima--SmexySmile-ninavigangesegbShimmerrMaaneet4evekiran_rati-Veritaserum-AudiwaliaramaheshpaponeconTinkerBellasimi91ambbihamrk-1Krishnaluv94punjabi.princeskasuuuusanu3108vrsharmakomlika*Dakoo_Minzy*divareenaliv2laughnamita25--Ratna--rsroopalishah10hinal_maaneetpreethiaShalvekahkashansakinamaaneetsangel-Mrinalini-CrazyCutesykhwaishfanKrishna_Sourav

Srabon_Dhara Goldie
Srabon_Dhara
Srabon_Dhara

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
y don't you add some thriller kind of story line. like some one is after Geet.. and Maan have to stop it. Mean while Maan can be possesive about geet more..

PLKG90

muskaan_cute19 IF-Dazzler
muskaan_cute19
muskaan_cute19

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
hey gr8 update really loved the way he said it to vicky loved it
thnx 4 the pm
du update soooon

PLKG90

Go to top