Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Dil Ne Mila Di Jodi : Maaneet FF (Page 30)

PLKG90 IF-Dazzler
PLKG90
PLKG90

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 8:53pm | IP Logged

Hey all, thank you very very very much for lovely comments. It inspire me a lot!

Will update very soon! Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123-shamima-ambbihakomlikashah10

rsroopali IF-Sizzlerz
rsroopali
rsroopali

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 5:59am | IP Logged
waitinggggggggggggggggg

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PLKG90

heermeher IF-Dazzler
heermeher
heermeher

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 6:46am | IP Logged
the precap of your FF is always humors and attractive
ambbiha IF-Rockerz
ambbiha
ambbiha

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PLKG90

Hey all, thank you very very very much for lovely comments. It inspire me a lot!

Will update very soon! Big smile

waiting Day Dreaming

PLKG90

PLKG90 IF-Dazzler
PLKG90
PLKG90

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Hey, I will update tomorrow! Still got final chapter to finish! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-shamima-ambbiha

ruhakhan IF-Dazzler
ruhakhan
ruhakhan

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 6:54am | IP Logged
hi ur ff is quite funny and interesting

PLKG90

PLKG90 IF-Dazzler
PLKG90
PLKG90

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 9:23pm | IP Logged

Part 09:

At Out House:

Maan was on his way to the kitchen after getting ready for the office. But the sight he saw surprised him a bit.

Geet was there, in the kitchen making coffee. He saw she made a black coffee with one sugar cube. He knew it was for him,

Maan: Finally, you have learnt some manners, pass me the coffee.

Geet: Looked annoyed, coffee??

Maan: Yeah, the one you prepared for me.

Geet: Hello, R u day dreaming? This coffee is for me. If u wants a coffee, here… u have coffee beans, sugar, water everything in this kitchen…..

Maan: Got angry… I know how to make my own coffee, but from now on you are the one who are gonna make my coffee, DAILY!

Geet: Me, for what ??? if u are asking this from ur to be wife, u must be mistaken… I am not gonna be a typical wife who prepare food and stuff….. Mei eisi patni nahi banne wali hai..

Maan: Aur, mei bhi… I am not looking forward for a wife at all…. For ur consideration, I am ordering my secretary… So go ahead, make me a coffee.. I am ur boss and u should obey me…

Geet: Walking towards the kitchen, babiji, yeh to bada kamaina nikala. First heaps of work, then no leave and now,, coffee…. How am I gonna tolerate him… plz help me..

Maan: Omg! This ladki will gonna make me a complete pagal within no time… She is such an annoying creature… am I supposed to tolerate her for the rest of my life… Oh! This thought gives me headache. 

Maan was sitting in the sofa and security informed him someone named Garewal is here. As Maan got enough time to go to office he asked the security to send him in.

Mr. Garewal: Hello Mr. Maan, I hope u don't know me.

Maan: Hi Mr. Garewal. I think so, coz u r not familiar for me.

Mr. Garewal: Actually this is our first meeting. I want to build a different office structure for my to be wife. She will be really happy if u could give us a plan. I sent my file yesterday. Hope u have gone through it.

Maan thought, oh! So this was the file which Geet was telling me. I was so tired and was unable to look for that. What am I supposed to do now? He seems to believe in me.

Geet came there with the coffee, she didn't notice the stranger. She came near to maan,

Geet: yeh loo aapka Coffee, aap bhi na, waha muje coffee lene kaha aur yaha akar… gosh, u r an unbelievable one.

Maan: Geet!!!!!!!!!! (Bite his lower lip) Let me introduce to you, Mr. Garewal.

Geet: Opz, I am really sorry Mr. Garewal. I didn't see you. I am extremely sorry for my childish behaviour.

Maan: Oki Geet, Mr. Garewal, this is Geet, My………………

Mr. Garewal: Oh! Yeh, I know.. I saw Mrs. Khurana yesterday. I came there to hand over my file and I saw her ordering someone.

Maan and Geet looked at each other, Mrs. Khurana….!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maan: Actually Mr. Garewal, Geet is my secretary..

Mr. Garewal: Han han, after we married, wife becomes our secretary as she is the one who knows every little thing about us….

Geet: Mh! Ur name is little bit familiar for me. OH! It is you who handed you project file right?

Mr. Garewal: yeah, that's me. Glad u remembered me Mrs. Khurana.

Maan thought, how does she knows about this project.

Maan: excuse me Mr. Garewal, I will go and look for some ideas for ur project. Geet can u plz come with me.

Geet: Excuse me Mr. Garewal.. and follows Maan.

Maan: How do u know about this project?

Geet: From the file. That project seemed to be really interesting, so read the file.

Maan: Oki, now tell me briefly what it was.

Geet: Y me? Go and read it by urself.

Maan: Geet, u r my secretary and u r supposed to tell me the details of the projects which I am not aware. Now, don't make a fuss out of this and go ahead, tell me..

Geet: If u ask this from a bit undemanding voice, I may think of telling,

Maan: U are such a grrrrr……. PLZ Ms. Geet Handa,  could you tell me the facts about Garewal Project?

Geet: Yeh loo achchi baat.

She explains him all the details and give him some ideas too. Although Maan didn't admit, he was really happy and proud of Geet, His Future Wife.

Maan: Han. Mr. Garewal. These files have some ideas for your project. U can go through them and let me know within 2 days. I hope it's oki?

Mr. Garewal: Thank you Mr. Maan, I really appreciate your availability. I will c u within 2 days.

Maan: Oki Mr. Garewal. Will meet u again.

Geet: Yes Mr. Garewal, hope u will like our ideas.

Mr. Garewal: Thank you both of you and before I leave, I have something to tell you, tonight I am having a party @ my Hotel. You two are invited.

Maan and Geet: Thank you.

Maan: We will try our best to come. Thank you for the invitation.

Geet: I am very grateful.

Mr. Garewal: I will take your leave now. Btw, Mr. and Mrs. Khurana, both of you are made for each other. Nice couple.

This was actually a compliment. Both Maan and Geet felt something really happy in their hearts.

As soon he left, Maan turned towards Geet to ask her to get ready for the office, but he saw geet was standing there staring @ him. He couldn't take his eyes from hers. Her eyes were sparkling. She too felt something hot in is expressive eyes.

Their eyes locked. Geet felt something going through her. Maan who felt the same was unaware of what they are doing. He grabbed her hand and pulled her towards him. Geet who was waiting for this, came near to him. He felt the warmth of her body.  She too felt the warmth of his body  and his aftershave. His hands went around her waist and he tightened his hands. Geet came more close to Maan. Now they can feel each other's breaths. Geet who came back to her senses,

"Maan, someone will come, let me go"… But it was only a whisper. Geet ,stood there thinking what is going to happen. Suddenly she felt her  hands touched his back hair. He was reacting her action, his mouth was searching for hers.

He slowly bend his head to give a complimentary gift to her mouth for the help she has done by telling him about the project, but at that right moment, his phone began to vibrate.

Maan, came back to his senses, answered the phone and left.

Geet who still couldn't believe what happened, " OMG! Geet, what happened just now? He was going to kiss you and you, stood there waiting for it"…. "What is happening to me, I will have to be more careful with my emotions and my behaviour. How am I gonna face him now?" But she knew she was happy about it.

Maan, "Oki Adi, I will do it. Now plz put the phone, I am in a hurry" He cuts his phone and stood there remembering the incident.

"What was that, I was going to kiss her, Geet! Mai use …. Yeh muje kya hua! Am I falling for the girl I hate most. No ways maan,,, you can't do that. But, jo abh hua, kya gurantee hai , yeh phir se bhi ho sakta hai, so I'll have to control me, what will Geet think of me"

Maan Sigh Khurana, U can't change, no one can change you! Be steady…. Be strong! I will have to be more and more careful with Geet.

Both of them somehow managed to ignore each other for the rest of the office time. But both minds worked equally. They knew they have to talk to each other as tonight there will a party. 

At Khurana House:

Daadi: NT, are you happy with this colour?

NT: Mh daadi, I think Geet will be more pretty in White.

Sameera: Han Daadi, NT is right. White suits her well.

Daadi: I will send all this to Simran and tell her to choose the best one.

Dev: Daadi, flower arrangements are done.

Rahul: Daadi, my dear! I am here… tell me what I am supposed to do except acting.

Daadi: Acting?

Rahul: Han, I have to act in front of Maan and Geet about your condition.

Dev: Arre yarr, no one can beat Daadi when it comes to acting.

Sameera: Han yar, daadi you are a great actor.

Daadi: Mei koi actor nahi hai beti. Lekin Maan ke sindagi sajane keliye me sirf Acting hi nahi, kuch aur karne keliye bhi tayyar hai. I am really happy today. Finally my biggest dream is not a dream anymore.

Dev: Han daadi, mei bhi kabhi nahi socha bro ithne jaldi shaadi keliye han kardega.

Daadi: yehi to baat hai. Geet ke anise pehele Maan eise nahi the, abh deko…. Teasing, fighting, actually he is living his life.

Rahul: All the credit goes to Geet!

Everyone was soo happy with Maan and Geet.

But somewhere in the outhouse, two hearts were seeking for each other. Han, it's Maan and Geet, They were preparing for the Party.

Even though they haven't spoken with each other since that incident, they knew both of them are whiling to go to the party, but why??????? No one could answer.

Precap: Keise batha hai, kyun tujko cha hai… yara batana paye!

Sorry for the delay. I hope you guys will gonna love this part.

Plz hit the LIKE button and leave a comment if u like this part.

The following 79 member(s) liked the above post:

snehag10pyarisahelidpurvachintushilpasheena27desichick50Maan2Geetkrishna.vaughnasmi123alu5123blessednimbhakbhartifanTinkJiakirannaryanihemvbnamitasindiyachillhansasmamaan13579anaum91ixiaayashviagarwalsiroililySrabon_Dharamishtibavani_9dh_ritiritusoni2233preetymaaneetnan_10s-o-m-m-i-eshivangi783desikalakaarmallu.crowe20ixray-Jyo-trishapdoosheekaAnu-Ananyaputhcyum321-shamima-maanujaanuamzu32ruhakhanmuskaan_cute19gangesegbninaviShimmerrMaaneet4eve-SmexySmile-TinkerBellasimi91kiran_ratipaponecon-Veritaserum-Krishnaluv94mrk-1sanu3108ambbihakasuuuuvrsharmapunjabi.princeskomlika*Dakoo_Minzy*neharanamita25rsroopalihinal_maaneetshah10Shalve--Ratna--maaneetsangel-Mrinalini-CrazyCutesykhwaishfanfelicitysmoak.Krishna_Sourav

Radhika Shah IF-Sizzlerz
Radhika Shah
Radhika Shah

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
Great part!
Thanks for the PM..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PLKG90kahkashansakina

Go to top