sweety pls update
soonnnnnnn thanks pm
Arshifan007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Part 14:

Sameera: What a pleasant surprise.

Briji: Yeh,  me too. So you are Miss. Gupta

Sameera: Han, I am, Both of us have been business partners for a long time. But omg! We didn't know each other.

Briji: But now we know. So haw have you been?

Sameera: I am doing great. What about you. Btw, ajanak, tum yahan, this sudden meeting?

Briji: Actually, I wanted to meet someone. So thought to give it a try to meet Miss. Gupta.

Sameera and Briji had a very formal talk, although their minds were formal, their hearts we trying to be very informal.

Briji: Are you busy tonight?

Sameera: Mh! Nothing much. Why?

Briji: Actually, I have a party to attend. So u would be interested in accompany me.

Sameera: I would love to.

Briji: So be there @ sharp 7.30 Hotel blue moon.

Sameera: Yeh! Sure.

Briji: Oki let's talk about the deal.

They started their deal. While two love birds are having a fantastic time, the others are having a very bad time. Specially Maan.

Maan: Yeh kya hai? This is not the file I wanted. Ask Geet to look for it and bring it.

Adi: S..s'sir, Ge..ee..eet is not here.

Maan: OMG! How can I do my work without her. Yeh Daadi bhi nah.

"Sir'. I am here" Maan suddenly looked at the door. He saw Geet standing right in front of him with the exact file he wanted.

Maan: Glad you came. Otherwise I'll be dead.

Adi: Who sir?? Me????

Maan: You??? Nahi nahi,  I was talking to'

and he looked @ the door, there was no one.

OMG! Maan, what is going on with you. First Fighting with girls, Dancing with girls, more over Kissing the girl you hate most and now, day dreaming. I am going to be a complete pagal. 

This Geet will end up with sending me to the mental asylum. Everyone will think I am missing her.

But Am i? No it can't be. Why the H** I miss her? God maan, now you have started to talk to yourself. Yes, u are mad.

He got the phone and rang Geet.

Geet: Hello, who is there? She didn't know who is in the line. As it was their land line she thought to play a prank. 

Geet: Who is speaking? This is future Mrs. Maan Singh Khurana speaking.

Maan got shocked after hearing this, future Mrs. Maan Singh Khurana, these words started to echo in his mind.

How sweet. She just said future Mrs. Maan Singh Khurana. Maan, did I just tell sweet? Omg! What is going on with me. Concentrate Maan, focus on your work.

Maan: Oh! Really. But Ma'm if you continue to miss your office work, your to be hubby will be bankrupt and you will have a poor wedding.

Geet: Stood where she was after hearing his deep voice. Maa' maa' maan' I mean Sir aap?

Maan: Han mai? Kyun? Koi aur ka intasaar thi??? I mean phone par?

Geet: Nahi, but I wasn't expecting you. and thought neither your flirting talk. 

Maan; But now as I phoned, can u plz tell me when r u coming back to work?

Geet: But sir, daadi maa ne mana kardiyatha na..

Maan: Daadi asked my future wife to stay away from me until the wedding. Now I am asking my secretary to come to work.

Geet: But sir, Mai woh dooni hi hai nah' So?

Maan: Mrs. Maan Sigh Khurana to be, can you please ask my Secretary Geet Handa to come to work.

He hung the phone. Maan, What was all that' You were flirting with a girl. Not an ordinary one but with GEET??

And what is with asking her to come to work.

Did I actually asked her to come coz I had work.

Why I feel alone without her, without her chit chat, I feel like nothing, empty, when she is around the whole office seems to be alive.

But Now, it's all gloomy an dead. Am I missing her? But why???? Kyun??? Why is she affecting me so much? Unki har baat, hassi, eyes, yeh sabh muje kyun ithne sorese affect ho ja tha hai'.

Am I falling for my Miss Wrong. No ways Maan, you are MSK! You can't fall like that.

Step up and focus. No more missing her. ( Now where does that came from, I wasn't missing her)

Geet on the other hand was in cloud nine. No more day dreaming.

He asked her to come to work. Secretary ke nath hai sahhi, office ja paunga.

She was still remembering their conversation, "But Ma'm if you continue to miss your office work, your to be hubby will be bankrupt and you will have a poor wedding" How nice of him to say like that.

She was half dead since morning. Everyone tried to cheer her up but, But no one could understand the reason behind she being gloomy, even Geet was in a dilemma with that.

Why I feel like half of my body has been removed.

She dreamt those wonderful moment she spent with Maan. The dance, dreamy kiss, everything. Why his touch always kills me, why his eyes say something totally different, why his image always hunting over my mind.

Why??? What is with me.

No I am not gonna fall for a guy who hates me more than his life. No way I am gonna do that. Be strong Geet. This is only an alliance. Falling in love tumari nassebh mai nahi hai. 

The day went like that, they both were so gloomy. When Maan came home, directly went to the room without having dinner.

He knew, although he didn't want to accept, this girl is changing him. He wanted to know the reason. But, his ego blocked that four letters.

Both Maan and Geet stood near their windows and dreamt about those hassen pal they both spent together, their fights, little arguments, her foolish things, his arrogant personality.

Both were sleepless.

To the world, it was an ordinary thing. A couple who are in love with each other being restless without each other, but for them it was totally new experience. 

None of them knew that they were in love. Both were looking for the same answer, Love! But their high ego was blocking the emotions. 

At Handa House:

Geet: Mom, is it ok if I go to work. Maan phoned me today and asked me to come to work.

Rajji: Oye hoye, Jijo missed you a lot nah? He can't stay away from you. So asked you come to work?

Geet: Blushing shyly, Shut up will you. Nothing like that. He didn't ask his wife, but he asked his secretary to come to work. Waise bhi use muje sirf 3 din diye the.

Simran: Lekin beti, is not right the rituals. You are going to get married and meeting each other?

Mr. Handa: Mh! Weise Maan ki baat bhi sahi hai, she is still his secretary.

Geet wanted to hug her father. But why is she happy, it's just the job. Or something else?

Mr Handa: I will talk with daadi oki beti.

Geet: thanks dad.

Mr Handa had a short phone conversation and came with a serious face. Geet knew daadi must have rejected the idea.

Mr Handa: Geet, actually daadi was saying'

Geet: Usne mana kardiyana?

Mr Handa: Arre nahi, she said she was also thinking the same thing and she asked you to go to work.

Geet: Omg! Thanks dad, I will give this massage to maan right now.

Geet went to her room and dialled his mobile.

Maan: Hello, MSK speaking.

Geet: Hello,

Maan: Mesmerised by hearing her sweet voice.

Geet: Maan??

Maan: Was unable to control his feelings, how nice to hear his name from her mouth.

Geet: Maan Sir?

Maan: Oh! Hi Geet'

Geet: Actually sir, I have a very bad news.

Maan: What? Are you ok? Where you? Is everything fine? Tume kuch hua tho nahinah?

Geet: He cares for me! Oh babaji, he cares for me!

Geet: Nahi sir, I am totally oki. But everyone gave me permission to come to work from tomorrow.

Maan was in cloud nine now.

Maan: oki, that's good. Tell them I will drop you off after the work. Now I have to go. Bye

Geet: Saddooo, oki sir, thanks! Bye!

Both hung the phone and

Maan: Looking at the phone. Goodnight Geet. Sweet dreams.

Geet: Looking at the phone. Goodnight Maan, sweet dreams.

Precap: Wow! You look, out of the world, mind-blowing!

I love you! Loved you since the day I first saw you, but took time to accept.

I LOVE YOU TOO!

Hope you guys loved this part.

Plz guys comment after reading. Really loved to see your comments.  It will help me to update soon! Silent readers, plz guys, hit the like button'.

Edited by PLKG90 - 13 years ago
perfectflirt8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice update.. thanks for pm
mallu.crowe20 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hye awesome update. 👏👏👏👏👏👏
evryone is a positive character in ur ff 😊😊
precap is tooooooooo goooooooooooood😊😊😊 .thanx for the pm.
preethia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
loved the update finally they both r missing each other........................luved the way u hv written their feelings......................i know its gonna b long time for them to express their feelings to each other as both of them r strong headed...................

i think that the precap is for brij and sam
shah10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awsome update..
cant wait or the precap.
do continue plz
thx.
sanu3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
awesome update ...... continue soon 

love
Sana
Audiwalia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
That precap is abt brij nd sameera nah......maan can't say those words.... I really loved dis part maan nd geet's restlessness, day dreaming loved it.