Posted: 13 years ago
loved it....pls add me 2 ur pm list!
nycc Maaneet roxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Arshifan007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Part 4:

Maan quickly walked through the door and entered the outhouse, following him was geet, thinking,

Geet: Why is he always in a bad mood. God I will be nowhere with him.

Maan: (Thinking) God, look @ her, no smile on her face and how am I gonna work with her. DAADI Grrrr……………

Although both of them were very angry with what happened, there was a tinny happy among them which they couldn't understand.

Maan: Here u go, that's ur room…. This is kitchen… where u can eat anything u want coz there are no servants in here.

Geet: What? Cooking aur mei? No ways…..

Maan: Arre Queen Elizabeth the second, if u can't cook by urself, no worries… there are heaps of dhaba's and caf's around here…… (teasingly,) Btw, I can understand…. Tume cook toh kya, kanabhi teekh se nahi ka sakti hai nah, coz u r sooo busy with bulling people.

Geet: Got angry and said, Just shut up will u, I am not so desperate to ask u to cook for me, I will do it by my self and better than u… (Goes to her room)

Maan: God, help me…… and goes to his room… he stopped and remembered something, Geet………………………….. ( he shouted)

Geet: Abh kya hai, bed tea ke baremetho nahi na?

Maan: Tume jo peena hai pio…. But don't u dare to cross ur limit, this is my section of the house and u are not allowed to come to this section…. NEVER ,,,, EVER,,,,,

Geet: Aur muje koi shoukh be nahi hai thumare pass aneki and goes..

Maan: Stood there with a sudden feeling….. But he couldn't understand what it was and why,…

Geet had a good sleep and @ about 6 in the morning she heard some noises,,,, Knives, blender's, and more than that, maan was shouting @ someone over the phone.. She couldn't sleep with these noises… She got really angry and went to the kitchen..

Geet: What do u think u r doing ah?

Maan: Knowing his plan worked,,,, kuch nahi.. I was preparing my breakfast.

Geet: But these sounds, can't u keep it little bit low,,, I can't sleep with these sounds.

Maan: So what??? It is not my problem.. this is my house, my kitchen.. so jo mai chahoon. Who mai karoon.ga.. tume kya?

Geet: Achcha, to yehi baath hai…. U knew I was sleeping but ….. grrrrrr …. U r such a … choddo… I don't wanna speak with an idiot like u, who even can't understand the meaning of "sleeping"

Maan: Idiot?? Me???? How dare u speak to me like that? Who do u think u r? u r my secretary and u should do as I say….

Geet: Mr. Maan Singh Khurana….. Apina attitude muje math dikayye. I am not gonna afraid of u or ur uncontrolled mouth..

Maan: My uncontrolled mouth? What do u have? A controlled one???? Hahaha! Joke of the decade… Miss. Geet Handa got a controlled mouth…

Geet got angry and walk towards maan….. then before he know what she was doing she grabbed his hair and pulled it, maan got really annoyed and angry… without thinking he also pulled her hair. Now they were fighting like two kids.

Geet: Mai tume nahi choodon gi.

Maan: I'll not let u win.. Arrr…..

At that moment, Daadi entered the house and saw this. As geet was turned to face maan, and maan was facing geet, they couldn't see that someone is watching, but for daadi.. that position reminded something else. She thought,

Daadi: These two are very tricky. They made us to think that they hate each other and now….. & cleared her trot. Geet and Maan stopped suddenly and looked. They stood still by seeing Daadi watching over them. They got blushed. Coz they knew they were doing something very childish. But that blush made Daadi to confirm her thought.

Daadi: Weise I wasn't hopping to interrupt u with (smiling) THAT, but what to do, Maan u got a call from Mr. Chopra that he'll be there @ 9, and also he said that he tried to phone u, but failed.

Maan: Thanks daadi. I will go now and Miss. Queen, get ready if u wanna go…. And make sure that I am very time conscious. I have no intension to take u with me, but @ the moment I am helpless. I need a secretary to take some dictations. GO and get ready,,,

Geet: Hey, don't u dare to order me ok, I know how to plan my self with the time. (She goes to her room)

Daadi watched maan's reactions towards geet and got pleased with what she saw. Maan was looking @ geet walking towards her room. Thank you god for making him fall for her and she left.

Maan, who was very busy thinking about the meeting Mr. Chopra, was not aware of which direction he was looking. (Poor guy)

At Khurana Mansion, Daadi phoned someone and said,

Daadi: Happy news, one is falling for other. Soon I'll be able to ashirwadh my grandson.

At Khurana Constructions:

Mr. Chopra: Hi Mr. Khurana. After a long time.

Maan: Hello Mr. Chopra. Yeah I think after 6 or 7 months right. So Mr. Chopra?

Mr. Chopra: Actually Mr. Khurana, I want ur help in building a holiday bungalow. But the thing is my wife want some feminine ideas for this. I tried several companies, but everyone recommended me to ask u as u got a brilliant lady architecture.

Maan: I am really sorry Mr. Chopra, she is not with us anymore. I am afraid I will not be able to help u.

At that moment, Geet entered to room and asked, Do u wanted me to come?

Maan: Oh yeah geet, this is Mr. Chopra, Mr. Chopra this is Miss. Geet, my….

Mr. Chopra: I knew, I saw her near the reception and thought she is ur future wife. I am not mistaken right? She is very pretty and I am glad.

Geet got blushed  and looked at Maan with a warning smile.

Maan: Oh! No ,,, u have mistaken. She is just my secretary. Iske saath shadi karne se toh behetarr hai gale mai passi baandhna….

Geet: Yeah Mr. Chopra, No girl will ever recommend a saddoo paththi like him, who only knows how to criticise people.

Mr. Chopra very well understood about their cold war and though, perfect for each other and stood:

Mr. Chopra: Mr. Khurana, I think miss. Geet will be perfect for our project. She can help us with the ideas. I'll ask my wife to contact miss. Geet.

Maan: But Mr. Chopra, she is….

Mr. Chopra: A ladki…… so she will be the one. Now I'll have to go, coz I am in a hurry. Ok then, c u mr. Khurana.,, c u miss. Geet.

Geet and Maan: C U  Mr. Chopra…………..

Geet: Why do u have to tell him that I am just a secretary, I am qualified enough to be a CEO oki, I just joined u to prevent me marrying a guy whom i hate most. Oh, actually, there is one before him……

Maan: It doesn't matter for me whether u r qualified or not, for me u r just a secretary, understood?

Geet: U r such a horrible man…

Maan: and u are the most terrible girl I know.

Geet went out and looked around the office. This place is very pleasant and nice, although the boss is a saddoo….. (She thought)

Maan: OMGH! I have no idea how am I gonna tolerate her.. She is such an annoying creature. Gar mai bhi aur, office mai bhi… If I married Sameera, I only have to tolerate her @ home, but now….

But both of them felt little uneasy when Mr. Chopra thoguth geet was maan's future wife. There was no angry feeling. Just a little thrill. What was that?

Geet was sitting on her chair when she heard a knock.

Geet: Hi Rahul… what a pleasant surprise.

Rahul: Hi,,, Madam…. Wazzup?

Geet: Nothing much, just tolerating the irritating behaviour of ur arrogant friend.

Rahul: Not able to stop his laugh, u r such a funny character geet. We can be friends.

Geet: haha! I think so. Btw, My sister always reminds about u.

Rahul: hearing this, his mind blossomed. So so? How is she? Hope she is doing wel.?

Geet: Yeah yeah! She is, this is her  last exam and she'll be going to Mumbai for her studies.

Rahul: Mumbai??? Wow! I am also planning to start a new business in Mumbai.

Maan, who was passing through the door heard this, Mumbai, he never told me about this one. I wonder where will be the destination of this love. HP to Mumbai, and Mumbai to ……

Rahul: Hey maan, what r u doing over there, come and join us. Geet is so funny men, I really like her.

Maan: So what???

Geet: Choodo Rahul, waise bhi u r looking nice in ur outfit. (Geet knew she wasn't ready to say a thing like that, but after she saw maan was looking she wanted to make him jealous, but why?)

Arrow hit the correct bush, Maan felt sudden jealous by hearing Geet praising Rahul. But the same situation, why???

Precap:

While they were arguing, fighting with each other,, Daadi was planning their wedding with …………

Hope u'll love this update.

shah10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awsome part.
love it.
mallu.crowe20 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey super super super👏👏. iam really loving maneets silly fights. first  jhansi ki rani😆 aur ab queen elizabeth😆😆.
😆
Arshifan007 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mallu.crowe20

hey super super super👏👏. iam really loving maneets silly fights. first  jhansi ki rani😆 aur ab queen elizabeth😆😆.

😆

Wait and watch, there are more! 😉

Audiwalia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Loved it..... Everybdy seems to play cupid b/w them....lol....
Arshifan007 thumbnail
Thanks everyone for the lovely comments, but waiting for more!!!!!!!!!!!
simi91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hi sis i love how Maan say miss queen get ready if yu wanna go so fabulous pls cont soonnnnnnnnnnn & Rahuk hearing Geet sis blossom cute super sis
mrk-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
oh my god !! hilarious yaar...loved it ...please do continue soon...