Dil Ne Mila Di Jodi : Maaneet FF - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
Ver Nice. Could you add me to your PM list. Thanks

Part 02:

At Khurana Constructions:

Maan: How come u decides such a foolish thing daadi. U know I am not gonna trap in to ur words.

Daadi: Nahi bte, just listen to me. She is having a bad time with her parents asking her to get married. But she is in the same boat as u. She also doesn't want to get married.

Maan: Little surrendered and said, so what? Agar use shaadi nahi karni hai to teekh hai, lekin isska mai kya karoo????

Rahul: Plz yaar, listen to ur daadi. Waise bhi thum janthe hai na ke mai keisi museebath mai hai. Thum loog shaadi se door jana chahate hoon aur mai, apini dilki baat uses bathane kelliye beithabh hoon.

Maan: Aree yaar, thum aur thera pyar…. Jao jakar jisse batana hai batao..

Rahul: Keise bathao? Thumjo ho na?

Maan: Mai kya?

Rahul: U already had a very good session with her sister remember? Rahul was telling about Rajji.

Maan knew whom he was telling and said,

Maan: Plz don't screw ma head by reminding her.

Daadi was curious with that part, HER! She thought, Maan was talking about a girl..

Daadi: Maan, abh yeah naya natakh kya hai>? Kon hai who ladki jisne thum pyar…

Maan: Oh daadi, aap bhi na, agar mere moon se ladki ka naam bhi agaya tho aap pyar ke baramei shuru karte hao.. laughing and said, Pyar our woh, never.. Jisne muje snap back kiya, mai use pyar… kabhi nahi..

Rahul: Are yaar abh yeh pyar wyar chodo aur Geet ke baramai bath karo

Daadi: Han maan, she is a very humble, innocent girl. U'll find very easy to work with her. Waise bhi as u have already told me, Ajey will also join this company with his fianc. So geet will not feel alone.

Maan: Nahi nahi nahi……

Daadi: Oki, agar thum geet ko yeh job nahi dee tho, thume koi bhi ladki ko shaadi karna padenga, jisse main choose karoongi.

Rahul: Wispering to maan, yaar.. agar daadi thume koi ladki choose kiya tho,,, thu tho gaya.. she'll defa find u a girl who wears sarees and bindi's and bla bla….

Maan: Little bit taken back from this statement. He thought for a second and said,

Maan: Oki daadi, I don't wanna marry anyone. So better to accept this Geet as my secretary.

Daadi: Looked so happy by hearing this. The thought, maan beite, finally thum meri trape me pas gaya and said, thanks maan. Will c u @ night with geet. Coz she'll be staying with us in Out house.

Maan: Got shocked by hearing this, No ways daadi, I accepted ur every deal, and now what is this. If u want her to be with u, take her to the mansion. I will not leave my outhouse.

Rahul: This is something I must not interfere. I'll go and pick Ajey and his Fianc. Bye maan and took blessing from Daadi.

Daadi: Plz maan, listen to me. Mr. Handa asked me this help for the first time. He has done so much for us. She can't live with me as u know mansion is not a suitable place for a young girl. I will not allow her to play loud music, wear short dresses if she lives with me. U know the rules of the mansion maan. As u r not doing any of these prohibited things, u can come and live with us.

Maan: As I told u b4, I will not leave my out house. If this geet u r talking is soo modern, she can stay with me, in my guest room. But I will not let her enter my room @ any cost. Coz I want my room and privacy.

Daadi who knows maan thought this is not a bad idea. Maan will never do anything to harm geet. She was very sure of that. They will meet each other every day and it will help her to plot her trap more easily.

Daadi: Oki, I will do as u say. But u have to promise me that u'll protect her.

Maan: getting angry this time, what daadi, first a job, then accommodation with me, and now protection.. what else do u want me to do ???

Daadi: Smiles and tells, at the moment, yeh kaafi hai and leaves the room.

Daadi phoned Mr. Handa and asked them to come with geet @ night for the dinner and take all the belongings with her. But they have no idea that Daadi is planning this coz she is so fond of geet and wants her as her bahoo.

Mr. and Mrs. Handa came to Khurana mansion, but….

Daadi: Where is geet?

Simran: She said she has to go and meet her friend who is working for Indians Paints as a receptionist.

Daadi: Oh! That is one of Maan's companies. But he was so busy with KC that he handed it over to his friend Ajey to take care.

Simran: Oh! Ajey, we know him, he is the guy who is going to marry Geet's friend Sneha.

Daadi was very happy by hearing this. It will help her a lot.

Suddenly, they heard a car parking in front of their house and at the same time they heard the sound of the opening of Maan's garage. Maan entered the house from the back door while Geet entered from the front….. As soon they reach near the table where everyone was seated both of them saw each other and,

YOU???? Geet shouted, at the same time, YOU??? Maan shouted.

Precap: Maan and Geet : We will accept each other……..

As I have already mentioned, My Hindi will be grammatically incorrect. I'll try my best to write correct Hindi. My first and the second languages are not Hindi, but something else. Sorry for that.

But ur comments are welcomed! Not only ur comments, ur ideas are also welcomed!

nycccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc

Thank you all for the lovely comments.

I have updated my FF part 2. Hope u'll like it too......😊

Amazing concept
Loved it
Awesome update
Continue soon
And plzz Add me to ur pm list
Thank u!

Edited by maangeetcrazy - 13 years ago
great part....... interesting with a Bang!!!
Nice, lovely and awesome update👏👏. thanx for the pm

Originally posted by shonasukirti

nycccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc

Thanx!!

Originally posted by maangeetcrazy

Amazing concept
Loved it
Awesome update
Continue soon