Part 11 : page 39

Part 12 : page 44

Part 13 : page 50

Part 14 : page 56

Part 15 : page 62

Parts index Link :https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1592038?pn=79

Dil Ne Mila Di Jodi

Concept:

This is a story where a guy and a girl started to hate each other from the first day they have seen each other, but circumstances made them to get married. Although they hate each other they get married and this story will lead towards a new beginning of their life and will show how one can find a true love from getting through many obstacles.

Characters:

Maan Singh Khurana: A young, handsome, wealthy business man who hates to get married. Although he hates to get married, all the girls who know him are dying to get married to him. Because of his elegant charm, any girl who meets him will fall for maan. He Lives with his Daadi, Bro and his sister in law. (There are no black characters in this family. Maan is same as the tv serial but he does not hate girls)

Geet Handa: A young, beautiful, wealthy girl who also hates to get married. Does not believe in Love.So as Maan. There are number of guys who wish to get her hand. But she never accepts their love. She lives with her Mom, Dad, Bro and little Sis.

Savitri Devi Khurana: Maan's grand mom who loves him a lot. Kind at heart. Desperately wants maan to get married ASAP.

Dev Singh Khurana: Maan's bro who always think of Maan's happiness.

Naintara Rathor Khurana: Maan's sis in law who always supports maan with his every work.

Simran Handa: Geet's Mother.

Ajith Handa: Geet's Father

Brijesh Handa: Geet's lovely bro who is well known for his heating temper.

Rajji Handa: Geet's sis who does not like her sister to get married and go away.

Other Characters:

Sneha : Geet's best friend.

Ajey: Sneha's BF and one of Maan's friends.

Rahul: Maan's best friend who is secretly in love with Rajji.

More characters will be introduced afterwards.

Part 01:

Rahul: (Waiting for maan to come down) Damn yar, how long will it takes u to come. Man, we are getting damn late.

Maan: Aree yar, wait a sec' I am coming. U know I have to do all my ironing thing by myself.

Rahul: That's why I always tell u to get married yar.

Maan: I would rather prefer death than married to a girl who will cry all the day.

Rahul: Nahi yar, every girls is not like that. Remember that girl whom u saved from that river.

(Rahul was referring Geet. Once they had gone to HP to do some constructions things when maan saw geet fell in the river near the place he was standing. He suddenly jumped and saved her. But at that moment she was very angry with Briji and harshly spoke to maan. Maan got angry and put her down. She hit her head and got furious with maan. Both of them had long snapped back sessions.)

She wasn't crying. She wasn't either scared. Remember how she snapped back u??? (Smiling) btw, bhagwaan shukar kare us ladki ko, jisne Maan Singh Khuranako snap back kiya. (He was teasing maan and maan knew it. )

Maan: Shut up yar, don't ever remind me about that shouting creature. Eak tho maine use paani se bachaya aur who tho muje datne lagi'. I hate such girls. Specially HER.

Although he asked Rahul to shut up he found himself burning with anger. How dare she?? He thought. To speak to me like that. I saved her life, but she'. Accused me. I so don't want to meet her.

Both of them went to office for the important meeting with Daadi. None of them were acknowledged of what she has planned for Maan.

At the Handa House:

Geet: No way I am gonna marry that idiot. Mom, dad,,, have u guys seen his face. OMGH! I wonder how anyone will suggest a thing like that to me. NO NO NO, I am not gonna marry Rohit. He is such a pagal.

Ajith: AS I told u before, u only got two options. First one is to marry Rohit..;

Geet: What is the other one?

Simran: To work with Savitri Devi.

Geet: Oki, I better choose the second option. Tell ur Savitri Devi that Handa parivaarki eaki girl is ready to work with her. Wow, what a news'. Karoorpathy Ajith Handaki eaklothi Beti is gonna work as a secretary. Good news for the media.

Ajith: We are doing it for ur sake geet. U know both of us r very old now and can't help u so long. Brij will never look after u with his bad temper. Rajji is also too small to take a responsibility.

Simran: Han beti. Thum hamari company join karne keliye bhi thayyar nahi, aur shaadi keliyebhi pasandh nahi, the only option we have is to send you to Savitri Devi. She is like ur grandmom dear. Hame aur koi wishwas nahi hai.

Ajith: Thank god thume maanliya. We will go and see her tomorrow as soon we get the phone call.

Geet: Phone call?

Ajith: Han, u r not going to work as her secretary, but as her grandson's secretary.

Geet: Ab yeh grand son kahanse aya?

Simran: Thu bhi use jaanthe hai, Maan Sigh Khurana. Khurana constructions ka maalik.

Geet: Mai koi maan waan ko nahi janthi. But plz he should be on to his temper oki. Otherwise u know me?

Ajith: murmering, wohi tho problem hai. (He knew maan is also in the same boat as geet. Getting angry for a little thing. God help them)

Geet: Kya?

Ajith: Nahi nahi. Kuch nahi. Savitri Devi will ask him about ur position and will phone and tell us.

Simran: Most probably we will have to leave today.

Geet: Nahi, not today mom. I promised Sneha that I'll come and meet her. (Making a baby face) Dad, can I burrow ur car? Mine is ran out of oil. Plzzzzzz

Ajith: No, aaj thum kahi nahi jane wali. I'll phone Sneha and ask her to come and meet u. U better prepare ur self to to go Dhilhi.

Ajith Phones Sneha and she came running.

Sneha: Geeeeeeeeetttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt''''''

Simran: OMg! BEITI, kya hua? Koi jaldi hai kya?

Sneha: Nahi nahi aunty, I was just looking for Geet, heard she is going to work with Maan Sigh Khurna?

Simran: Smilimg and said, han beiti. She is. Btw, y r u trembling han?

Sneha: OMG! Aunty, trembling nahi, I was fainted. How lucky she is to get a chance to meet DD for real.

Simran: DD????

Sneha: Kuch nahi aunty, geet kaha hai?

Simran: Who apni room mai hai. Packing her things. Go go, tell her about ur DD and Simran leave the room.

Sneha: Ran towards Geet and wrapped her arms around her shoulders. My my, geet. Look look, someone is happy, blushing nah!

Geet: Looking angrily, blushing my foot. Why should I blush?

Sneha: Y shouldn't u? han? U r gonna work with DD and blushing is the appropriate word.

Geet: As far as I am concern, I am not gonna work with any DD, but some fellow named Maan.

Sneha: Wohi hai yarr, DD,, Dhak Dhak' oh! He is sooo smart and handsome and cute and dashing and charming.. and..

Geet: bas bas yar, hogaya. I haven't seen him or neither those words will affects me. I am only gonna work just to pass that irritating marriage.

Sneha: Btw yar, aur be khush kabhri hai'. I am also going to delhi. Coz Ajey got a new job and he asked me to join with him.

Geet: feeling very happy. Glad to hear that yar. I was thinking how I am gonna engaged myself with that boring city. But now as u r with me, no worries! Geet wrapped her arm around Sneha and both of them had a long hug!

Geet and Sneha shared some smiling moments. But both of them didn't know that Ajey is a friend of Maan and he too is gonna work under maan.

Precap: Maan is furious with what Daadi has suggested.

I hope all of will like this FF. This is my first FF and I am not much used to write long stories. But ur comments will help me!!

Waiting for ur comments. If u liked this one, please hit the "like" button,and comment. So that I can go on writing.😊

Edited by PLKG90 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leen10leen thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hey...nice ff...
do continue soon..
n add me to ur pm list..
Arshifan007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: leen10leen

hey...nice ff...
do continue soon..
n add me to ur pm list..

Thank for the comment. Yeah will add u!😊

Arshifan007 thumbnail
Plz find my hindi will not be accurate as I am not an Indian. My first language nor the second one is Hindi. Sorry if I HAVE MADE ANY MISTAKE IN my Hindi.😒
kahkashansakina thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
WOW New concept very nice keep it up .thank u.
mallu.crowe20 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey its a very nice start 😊. waiting for more maneet moments, plz do continue. waiting for more updates. pm me if you can
Arshifan007 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mallu.crowe20

hey its a very nice start 😊. waiting for more maneet moments, plz do continue. waiting for more updates. pm me if you can

Thanks. Yeah yeah, More maaneet moments are on the way😆

Yap. will send u a buddy request.😊

VirIka4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazing and interesting story line ... Can't wait to find out what is gonna happen next ... Can you please add me to your PM List ... Please and Thank you :)
Arshifan007 thumbnail
Originally posted by: GEETOdhaniLover

Amazing and interesting story line ... Can't wait to find out what is gonna happen next ... Can you please add me to your PM List ... Please and Thank you :)

Hehe! glad u liked it. Yeah, I will add u...😊

mrk-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
nice ff yaar..add me to ur pm list pls