India-Forums

Marriage importance in high class society

.Ashima Senior Member
.Ashima
.Ashima

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Why divorce rate is more in high class society than in middle class?

Kabir bedi = 3 divorce + 1 girl friend
Pooja bedi = Divorce + 2 boy friend
Reevena tandosn, karishma, lara dutta , shri devi and many more married to divorce
rani mukharjee, kareena r going to marry divorce
i remember very few ppl from high class society who r leading their life happly with their first wife.
anybody like to share view...

axeion IF-Sizzlerz
axeion
axeion

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashima1975

Why divorce rate is more in high class society than in middle class?

Kabir bedi = 3 divorce + 1 girl friend
Pooja bedi = Divorce + 2 boy friend
Reevena tandosn, karishma, lara dutta , shri devi and many more married to divorce
rani mukharjee, kareena r going to marry divorce
i remember very few ppl from high class society who r leading their life happly with their first wife.
anybody like to share view...

High Profile people have a camera following them 24x7, so we get to hear abt all the big n small happening in their lives. Although the separation rates within the high social circles are high, there are many such big-wigs who all living happily with their first spouse (Check out the Kapoor Clan) So this generalization is not fair...

Moreover, even coming to other sections of the society, we do witness a lot of divorces and other stuff. But the only difference is, there is no camera 24x7, so we rarely hear abt them. And most of times ppl don't get divorced bcoz they are worried abt what others will talk say, and in the process of trying to project a good image for others they lead a disgruntled life within... How justified it is to live as per others' rules? Isn't it our life, and shouldn't the reigns of our life be in our very own hands? 

So bottom line IMHO, number of relations one gets into or how happy one is with their spouse doesn't depend on what class of society they belong too Big smile

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Arpitachohanangelicsmilerekhab25.Alluring.Incognit0-Sneha25-hppppp.ArjunAutumn.Howlarious

pratts Senior Member
pratts
pratts

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 4:47am | IP Logged
High class marriages rarely have a codependency problem.  They are majorly well off and have so many luxuries in life that their frustration and tolerance is way too low to jhelofy the partner if they dont like them.

We middle class guys are a resilient lot and go to great lengths to keep it together because most middle class families are codependent, in todays times where onions go at 50 a kilo, either husband or wife cannot bear the cost of a household aloneCryCry, so more often than not it makes practical sense to not rock the boat unless of course madam infidelity has walked in.  Difference of opinions are ironed out by the fact that most working couples like us do not have the time to sit and discuss such trivial matters and over time it all simply becomes a way of life.  I do not have to like my husband but I love him irrespective, I married him smelly socks and all.  So life goes on......Smile

My reasoning for why high class guys have a higher divorce rate and keep going round and round in circles hoping for Mr. or Mrs. Perfect who do not existTongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.Ashimaangelicsmileaxeion-naureen786-

.Arjun IF-Rockerz

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ssanjanaprattsangelicsmile-Sneha25-axeion

pratts Senior Member
pratts
pratts

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Arjun

-If you are supposed to learn from your mistakes, why do some people get married more than once.

-The secret of a happy marriage remains a secret.

-Marriage is a rest period between romances.

-There was this lover who said that he would go through hell for her. They got married, and now he is going through hell.

-1st year of marriage: man speaks, woman listens. 2nd year: woman speaks, man listens. 3rd year: they both speak, the neighbors listen

-Marriage is the process of finding out what kind of man your wife would have preferred.

My husband's thoughts exactly.  Sadly he is way past correcting his mistakesLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ssanjana.Arjunaxeion

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index