India-Forums

Chhoti Bahu.. Sindoor Bin Suhaagan
Chhoti Bahu.. Sindoor Bin Suhaagan

CB S2- My thoughts.. (Page 2)

fatssrilanka IF-Addictz
fatssrilanka
fatssrilanka

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
I don't thnk Avinash would b spoilt,but would love 2 c him as d old Dev from CB1 , RADEV's mindblowing chemistry & also Kanha should b there.These were some of the things that created magic. There should b no separation between RADEV.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..sush..

avina_forever Goldie
avina_forever
avina_forever

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RADEV1000

mere liya to itna hi kaafi hay ki ...we could able 2 c avina again 2gether....but this is tooooo early to predict the storyline..

SmileSmile I agree with you i am just  happy that zee listened to us and brought our favorite jodi (Avina) on air again therefore i don't think we should  worry about the storyline we should just be happy we get to see them again. Big smileBig smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anusha34..sush..fatssrilanka

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 4:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by why3

Dev as an imperfect character is fine, but don't want to see illogical Abhay or ping ponging Radhika.  If they keep it simple and show good characterizations, it would be great.  Looking forward to see more complex characters rather than one dimensional evil ones like Amma.  Also, still don't want any regular types of Saas bahu issues.  

Angie if they are keeping the creative team of CB (both Zee and DJs) and not changing them, then my expectations from them are not that much. This same creative team killed all the interesting characters of CB.........I don't think that I need to go into the details. What I find strange is that both Zee and DJs also made Banegi apni Baat way back in the 1990's that was a good show and was a hit during that time. Although they did drag it for some time.......I think it went on for 4-5 years . If DJs and Zee can make that show then that means they have it in them to make good long lasting shows. So what changed? Does this mean that DJs wanted to establish themselves then and hence gave all their efforts but now since they are a known PH, they do not care anymore for the story and only interested in short term TRP gains to make quick bucks? Does this mean that Zee does not have thinking power and the far-sightedness now that it had about 20 years back?    

Like you I am also looking forward to complex roles but am afraid of  the treatment that these characters will be given.

Edited by misti73 - 16 January 2011 at 4:52am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anusha34radha_bilahariAngie12..sush..Neerjaa

Angie12 IF-Rockerz
Angie12
Angie12

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by misti73

Originally posted by why3

Dev as an imperfect character is fine, but don't want to see illogical Abhay or ping ponging Radhika.  If they keep it simple and show good characterizations, it would be great.  Looking forward to see more complex characters rather than one dimensional evil ones like Amma.  Also, still don't want any regular types of Saas bahu issues.  

Angie if they are keeping the creative team of CB (both Zee and DJs) and not changing them, then my expectations from them are not that much. This same creative team killed all the interesting characters of CB.........I don't think that I need to go into the details. What I find strange is that both Zee and DJs also made Banegi apni Baat way back in the 1990's that was a good show and was a hit during that time. Although they did drag it for some time.......I think it went on for 4-5 years . If DJs and Zee can make that show then that means they have it in them to make good long lasting shows. So what changed? Does this mean that DJs wanted to establish themselves then and hence gave all their efforts but now since they are a known PH, they do not care anymore for the story and only interested in short term TRP gains to make quick bucks? Does this mean that Zee does not have thinking power and the far-sightedness now that it had about 20 years back?    

Like you I am also looking forward to complex roles but am afraid of  the treatment that these characters will be given.

I am not familiar with the show you have mentioned, but heard it from others.  I think success and money can sometimes kill that initial creativity.  Really, hope that they don't have creative team of CB that killed that show and responsible for other crappy shows of DJs.  Also, Zee's management at that time may have been different. Didn't the guy who brought Agle Janam and CB to Zee left Zee and that's when the downfall happened?

Going by Pardes rumors, it seems that this time Dev will be beholden to his family and try to sacrifice his love.  All that is fine as long as they don't make like Abhay who stayed in PB and became so unlikeable.  So far, I don't have much hopes from DJs especially looking at the material they are churning out these days.  

The only hope I have is that nothing of DJs or Zee's is working out at this moment.  Their greed for short-term profit is hurting them now.  So, hopefully they have realized that they have already lead actors who have tremendous chemistry and good acting skills given the opportunity.  So, they need to use them in a right way and get a new creative team.  Towards the end of CB,  everyone in the cast (Avinash, Rubina, Rita Bhaduri etc.) looked as bored with the script as the audience were.  Lets hope that this doesn't happen now.  

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anusha34..sush..misti73Neerjaa

MidnightMusings IF-Sizzlerz
MidnightMusings
MidnightMusings

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 4:28am | IP Logged
I don't want a fairy tale like story where the guy is like the perfect one n the girl have all good virtues n all.....
It should be like in real life with the usual fights, fun like we people have....
It should be like related to us!!!!
AviNa are the best, so am sure, whatever the storyline will be, they will portray it very well.....

Thanks for the topic Dear!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..sush..

..sush.. IF-Sizzlerz
..sush..
..sush..

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 6:48am | IP Logged
samridi welcome back
its too early indeed but as we have got some actors i think that it is not true that radhika is orphan she has a father who is played by the father of lali in agle jenam mohe bitiya hi kijo

Go to top