Chhoti Bahu.. Sindoor Bin Suhaagan
Chhoti Bahu.. Sindoor Bin Suhaagan

CB S2- My thoughts..

AyeChavanni IF-Sizzlerz
AyeChavanni
AyeChavanni

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Hello everyone!
I am Samridhi..not really so active on the forum after CB ended.
But yipee, i am soo happy that CB is coming back again and thanks to one and all for making this happen.

Now coming to my thoughts/my expectations for the show..
I really hope that not just the look, but we'll get to see Avinash-Rubina portray characters very different from Dev-Radhika. As per the promo, Rubina will be playing an orphan once again BUT this time, i hope she'll be a stronger girl who can fight for herself & stand up for those who can't. As for Avinash, i hope in the new season, we'll see a less perfect side of him in the show. Dev in S1 was the perfect lover, who was righteous & would do everything for Radhika. But in this season, i hope we see a different side...like maybe he is a spoilt guy, but learns to be independant with Radhika's love. This is just an example. So, i definitely would like to see very different versions of Dev-Radhika.

Secondly, i hope there aren't too many antagonists in the show this time round. But rather, more positive people & real problems rather than villains plotting to distance the main characters. Honestly, i wouldn't mind seeing the old cast in new/different avatars. They rocked as a whole family in Season 1..they had amazing bonding & chemistry together, esp. Rita ji & Avinash. I wish she would be a part of the show.

Last but not least, i hope the spiritual element of the show remains intact. The focus on Lord Krishna. I think that was 1 of the factors that made CB & RaDev's love story unique.

All & all, i don't expect a lot. But i just hope the show is different from the 1st version...sorry for the long post! I was so excited after seeing the promo that i couldn't stop myself from creating a topic.

Your thoughts?

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

EternalLovesonia122PutijaChalhovradha_bilahariradhika5anusha34Ansa786..yajnaseni..shinyclassicviprakshibillo77Smiley-786Angie12bholabear..sush..misti73Neerjaaashna26MidnightMusingsradev24fatssrilanka

shinyclassic IF-Dazzler
shinyclassic
shinyclassic

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 7:22am | IP Logged
it will be  too early to say something,,i just want radev to recreate the magic again ,,and CB2 to be a logical show ,,,no unethical twists,,,

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhovAnsa786Smiley-786..yajnaseni..MidnightMusings..sush..misti73Neerjaafatssrilanka

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 7:26am | IP Logged

Hi Samridhi welcome back. Ready to make your VMs again? If I am not mistaken then you made some lovely ones for CB. As for the show I am waiting for what they are going to show us.

I am fine with any story ...Would have prefered an original story, because people are bored of the same shows being remade, but if they are planning on a copy then will prefer them to be inspired from a movie and not directly copy the movie. By inspiration I mean to copy cleverly, that is to modify the story keeping the essence of the story intact. ....Now coming to my needs they are only that the screenplay and characterisation has to be logical and strong.............they should stick to the screenplay and no pinp ponging and hocus focus please.....the editing and direction should be properly looked into and it should not be a cut and paste job...and please promote the show and the leads. I don't demand much do I?Wink

Edited by misti73 - 16 January 2011 at 4:29am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhovradha_bilahariradhika5Ansa786anusha34..yajnaseni..Smiley-786Angie12bholabear..sush..Neerjaaradev24fatssrilanka

Angie12 IF-Rockerz
Angie12
Angie12

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Samridhi,  welcome back.  Had loved your VMs in the past and hope to see more once CB2 starts.

I think the story has to be different for CB2 to succeed.  At least they decided not to make a sequel and this time made Dev middle class.  So, there will be more struggles shown financially.  I would love the spiritual angle as shown in early CB, but not the rituals, unnecessary torture, punishments etc.

Dev as an imperfect character is fine, but don't want to see illogical Abhay or ping ponging Radhika.  If they keep it simple and show good characterizations, it would be great.  Looking forward to see more complex characters rather than one dimensional evil ones like Amma.  Also, still don't want any regular types of Saas bahu issues.  

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

radhika5anusha34billo77Smiley-786bholabear..sush..misti73MidnightMusingsNeerjaaradev24

anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Ya I also not much happy that Dev is a middle class guy case he has to face many problems in his life..hmm wait and see..
This is to early to predict just wait and watch This show may be hitThumbs Up..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..sush..

chocolate_boy IF-Rockerz
chocolate_boy
chocolate_boy

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged
I want this show to be down to earth not like a fairytale like season 1.People now relate to stories that r realistic and the new love story between a middle class boy and an orphan would be lovely but yes I agree that there should not be too much antagonists there and the family must have spiritual bonding.
Yes ,I hope the show dosent become too fake with crap story like other shows in Zee but becomes a good one with the spiritual essence of season 1.Hope this season is a hit.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anusha34bholabear..sush..anu17fatssrilanka

RADEV1000 Goldie
RADEV1000
RADEV1000

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 9:11am | IP Logged
mere liya to itna hi kaafi hay ki ...we could able 2 c avina again 2gether....but this is tooooo early to predict the storyline..

Edited by RADEV1000 - 15 January 2011 at 9:12am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

avina_foreverSmiley-786billo77..sush..

ashna26 IF-Sizzlerz
ashna26
ashna26

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing your thoughts.   I liked what SBS has told us! I just hope the storyline is good ! I'm sure Avinash and Rubina are going to rock!! Wink I hope a religion/Kahna is still a  little part of the SL!  Choti Bahu is the best!

Edited by ashna26 - 15 January 2011 at 11:44am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Smiley-786billo77..sush..

Go to top