India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Giving in to Love (Page 2)

shruti10august Senior Member
shruti10august
shruti10august

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Oh liz.... It is too too too gud.... I won't be able to describe, for i neither have words to describe it nor i vl be able to describe it.... Day Dreaming

After reading this post of urs, i realised that i have tears in my eyes, i don't know wen it came in my eyes as i got too involved in reading the post.

We all understand dutta but u can understand him better than us as u urself had gone through the same phase(as mentioned by u in one of ur posts).

Thnx liz for taking out tym from ur busy schedule nd give us such a mushy nd breathtaking post.

divya17-7 Senior Member
divya17-7
divya17-7

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lizdarcy

She is coming, my own, my sweet;
Were it ever so airy a tread,
My heart would hear her and beat,...
Were it earth in an earthy bed;
My dust would hear her and beat,...
Had I lain for a century dead,
Would start and tremble under her feet,
...And blossom in purple and red......

Song From Maud by Alfred Lord Tennyson

As i lie in the darkness, weak and helpless,i feel your presence around me. You have left your roots deep in my soul, and your memories pierce the darkness that engulfs my heart, and my eyes. I don't need to close my eyes. You are all i see.

When i first opened my eyes to darkness, i thought i was dead. Then i heard voices, and realized that i'd been rescued. I can still feel some kind soul nearby, hovering around to make sure i'm comfortable. I'm Dutta, and Dutta has never given in to weakness. I'd have embraced death rather than survive in such a helpless state. But when the car fell over the cliff, i fought death. Not because i wanted to win. I fought it because, for the first time, i wanted to live. I knew i had to get out because not even death can stand in the path of my love. I love you, and every moment away from you seems like a lifetime. The first few days were hell and i remember trashing around knowing that i'd surely lost you. Knowing that i might never see your face again. In the dark confines of my mind, i felt my strength ebb away and i fell on my knees. As i knelt on the floor holding my hands to my blind eyes, i did something Dutta had never done before, willingly. I gave in to tears. I let them rack my soul. I let them wash away the hurt and anger and mistrust i'd harbored over the years. I have given in to love, and your love has left me weak and human. It makes me want to live inspite of everything. And then i hear you say, that weakness isn't a bad thing after all. The thing about you is, you let me be weak. How then did i fail to acknowledge your weakness? I vowed to honor, cherish and protect you, didn't i? I hear your voice again, whispering that it doesn't matter. because you know i love you. I smile, because you know everything. But the one thing you don't know is how much i love you. It'd scare you, the intensity of my love. Your love is the only thing keeping me alive, keeping me strong. I know i will fight death a million times, to be with you.

You have gifted me love, a love that has left me humbled. And as this love slowly fills my being, i find myself calmer, yet stronger. I find that the headstrong Dutta has made way for a man who is humbled and touched by the kindness of strangers. A man who has learnt to be patient, and to forgive. A man who will wait an eon if that is what it takes to finally have you in my arms, my wife. You have taught me that it takes great courage to love. I was a fool who thought that love was about two people. With you, i have realized that it is not so. For when i see you walking away, i exclaim, there goes my heart. You are my heart. And while you bravely fight the world for me, in my arms you lose all you have and become a woman. My woman. The darkness doesn't scare me any longer, for my love knows the way. I will find you, no matter what it takes.

hey liz...

i just feel  CryCryCryCrySmileCry........ very emotional yaar.......

luv
divya
skavitha08 IF-Dazzler
skavitha08
skavitha08

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 7:40am | IP Logged
res

Edited for comments

breath taking, phenomenal, all these words seems to be not enough when it comes to your post yet they were the only words that came to my mind when I read your post...  but see these were already used to praise your post but still I use them again and as I said it seems not enough... Laagi tujhse lagan has always been special to me particularly for the way it is written, each and every character has been given depth that no other lead characters of any other show has ever been given... I revisited that depth of LTL again...

the dialogues the scenes and the emotions are so well written in LTL that it makes us wonder how can such a simple scene be made so special with Dutta-Nakusha in it...such is the intensity of your writing I felt that again that how can you make such a simple realisation so special... it made me go back to the kitchen scene where nakku served him and he regretted hitting her *Sigh*
please keep writing and let the magic of your imagination and words flow into our hearts .. i would love if LTL writers and creative's take some tips from your posts....

Love 

Kavitha

Edited by skavitha08 - 16 January 2011 at 12:04am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Azy-

bfunofbb123 IF-Dazzler
bfunofbb123
bfunofbb123

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Oh liz what a beautiful post u wrote it beautifuly Clap& so apt. u described D's feeling 2 the core very well done.
OMG this makes me think how much we have been missing on ur absence i di welcomed u back on ur other beautiful post as well tank u so much 4 wrting this beautiful.
as @mnx & @bvr  said in ur other post this temp.blindness will make D realise how harsh he treated N.
and as u stated it beautifully he indeed fought death 2 b with his love as her love gave him strength. i can't wait to c yet his continues transformation & redempton.Smile 
awesome dear pls keep writing it is a pleasure 2 read it!PS: the CVs could cjust come to our form & can get inspired by our very own many talented writers then they woud never run of ideas therefore no need to drag!Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Azy-

Pooja_219 IF-Dazzler
Pooja_219
Pooja_219

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 7:50am | IP Logged

No words to describe .How u manage to write so beautifully everytime?I was in tears by the time i finished reading.U r an amazing writer.Thanks for this lovely post.

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Beautiful...

just beautiful....
Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lizdarcy

Originally posted by Elysia

Your writing is beautiful, Liz. I'm in awe. That was so emotionally charged and just... whoa. I didn't think that I could fall any more in love with D, but here I am. Falling again.
</div>
<div>

Thank you for writing such a breathtaking piece.

LOL. Thanks. Let's start a mutual admiration society. Loved your last piece. Smile

LOL. Definitely a wonderful idea. I enjoy every one of your pieces. You have a way with words that just touches the heart.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MelodiousDreamsmIsHeZ.x

ushankitvc IF-Rockerz
ushankitvc
ushankitvc

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged
So beautifully written, Liz...........evrythng said........

Go to top