Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Welcome Back Arjun!

-MissMinnie- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

As we all know that Arjun is back to the bad world.But he is guna marry Arohi which i dnt understand because he had said that he hates her and he was gunna ruin her life then why does he marry her that is really confusing and awkward!! I bet der is a plan behind this! Cannot wait for Mondays episode!!!!!!
Edited by Hennak27 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shibz thumbnail
he will ruin her life by marryin herπŸ˜‰ that is see to dat she is neva happy..threaten her all teh time...etc...but we know dis wont go for long...he cant hurt her muchπŸ˜› revenge tho bas bahana hai...actual mein he wants to marry her for life..
Meehak. thumbnail

NOT Arjun but Arjun Singhania πŸ˜‰ ohh.. I hate Arjun Singhania but Not Arjun πŸ˜‰ I want to be nice guy Not don tipe πŸ˜†

ishikaek43 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Umm, i dont know but why i am suspecting something terreble is gonna happen πŸ˜’
wida thumbnail
^^ i lovee arjun singhania heheheh
he is marryign her so he can ruin her life nahh..
torture herr..
arohi hates criminal.. and now she has to live in a house with full criminals.. isnt that a torture enough hehe
khushnoodmir thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
He has a superb attitude perfect for arjun singhania n he is going to be bad with arohi after marriage bt actually he cant be for long becoz he lvs arohi a lot
Anjali96 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I'm so happy that the DON arjun singhania is back...⭐️..missed him lots n now he's back wid a big bang..😍..waiting 4 arjun to make arohi's life hell after marriage..n i also think it wnt last that long..afterall he loves her alot..n seeing her in pain will give him pain..😳
akashpansari thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
he is going to marry wid Arohi coz after marrying wid arohi he is gong to torcher arohi nd blackmail alhuwalias.. 😑
ipkknd06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i m eagerly waiting of monday
chandni2825 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Kmh Rocks πŸ˜‰