India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Welcome Back Arjun!

-MissMinnie- Senior Member
-MissMinnie-
-MissMinnie-

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 6:11am | IP Logged

As we all know that Arjun is back to the bad world.But he is guna marry Arohi which i dnt understand because he had said that he hates her and he was gunna ruin her life then why does he marry her that is really confusing and awkward!! I bet der is a plan behind this! Cannot wait for Mondays episode!!!!!!

Edited by Hennak27 - 15 January 2011 at 6:13am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

akashpansariipkknd06Anjalii...xXxMeehak.widashibz

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 6:56am | IP Logged
he will ruin her life by marryin herWink that is see to dat she is neva happy..threaten her all teh time...etc...but we know dis wont go for long...he cant hurt her muchTongue revenge tho bas bahana hai...actual mein he wants to marry her for life..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjalii...xXxwida

Meehak. IF-Sizzlerz
Meehak.
Meehak.

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 7:08am | IP Logged

NOT Arjun but Arjun Singhania Wink ohh.. I hate Arjun Singhania but Not Arjun Wink I want to be nice guy Not don tipe LOL

ishikaek43 Senior Member
ishikaek43
ishikaek43

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Umm, i dont know but why i am suspecting something terreble is gonna happen Disapprove
wida IF-Stunnerz
wida
wida

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 7:12am | IP Logged
^^ i lovee arjun singhania heheheh
he is marryign her so he can ruin her life nahh..
torture herr..
arohi hates criminal.. and now she has to live in a house with full criminals.. isnt that a torture enough hehe
khushnoodmir Senior Member
khushnoodmir
khushnoodmir

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 7:23am | IP Logged
He has a superb attitude perfect for arjun singhania n he is going to be bad with arohi after marriage bt actually he cant be for long becoz he lvs arohi a lot
Anjalii...xXx IF-Sizzlerz
Anjalii...xXx
Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 7:31am | IP Logged
I'm so happy that the DON arjun singhania is back...Star..missed him lots n now he's back wid a big bang..Day Dreaming..waiting 4 arjun to make arohi's life hell after marriage..n i also think it wnt last that long..afterall he loves her alot..n seeing her in pain will give him pain..Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

wida

akashpansari Groupbie
akashpansari
akashpansari

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 7:37am | IP Logged
he is going to marry wid Arohi coz after marrying wid arohi he is gong to torcher arohi nd blackmail alhuwalias.. Angry

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index