Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

[Shiv-Gauri] The Oldest Story... - 3 (END -p. 134) (Page 92)

arabianpaki Goldie
arabianpaki
arabianpaki

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 6:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sridevi27

Seriously??  Lol.. it's actually something one of my friends said to another one of my friends.
I think the conversation went something like this... (to give you a context, one is like 34 DD and the other is like a 32 AAA).

32AAA:  I don't know what to wear tonight
34DD: why?  Does this shirt make me look fat?
32AAA:  No, I think that's just your boobs.
34DD: Oh please! I don't think you should talk with those mosquito bites that you call breasts.  In fact, I think you are the only girl I know who can wear a bra either in the front or the back and it wouldnt' make a difference.  

(don't worry, they love each other very much) hehehee

lol, at least they are friends..its all good..
but for my cousin she was RED from anger specially cause it was a day before her sisters wedding and the house was filled with loads and loads of people... but this is how they're convo went..I put in translation just in case you can't understand my urdu..
my grandma: tum ne jo kal tight wala churidaar pehna tha, woh kampra toh buhot pyaar tha lekin tum per kuch jacha nahi.. you know fitted churidaar you wore yesterday, it was nice but it didn't look nice on you..
my cousin: daadi-jaan!!
my grandma: Toh tum kal ke liye woh poosh up wali brassiere lena apni machar dana ki liye... so for tomrw (the wedding day), by a push up bra for your mosquitoes bitesROFL
my cousin, grabbed the keys, and before stepping outside she yelled Duni get yours ass in the car rite now, we're going to Victoria Secrets  now!!

I found the whole thing funny, only because I was surprised that first my grandma noticed and second for the fact she even knows how to "enhance the mosquito bites".. my cousin drove till the end of the street and told me to get out of her car cause i couldn't stop laughing..and I'm one person who can never control my laugh..lol but I had to just for her
My grandma's reason for pointing it out was ..she wouldn't get any proposals otherwise, so it was her "well-being".. ..lol

p.s I think this is the longest post I've written ..Big smile

Edited by arabianpaki - 08 February 2011 at 6:39pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123saomom

Cytherea IF-Dazzler
Cytherea
Cytherea

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
ahhh!! gauri and thalia together are like weapons of mass destruction..
poor guys..i can't help but feel sorry for them..they have no idea as to what they have in store for them..hehehehe
Devi you have to update soon!!or i'll go crazy thinking of what happens next..fabulous work Devi!!
Eagerly waiting for the next update

kellz Goldie
kellz
kellz

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
real life inspired updates are always welcome
ur bf sounds uber romantic
jazzerette IF-Dazzler
jazzerette
jazzerette

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 2:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arabianpaki

but for my cousin she was RED from anger specially cause it was a day before her sisters wedding and the house was filled with loads and loads of people... but this is how they're convo went..I put in translation just in case you can't understand my urdu..
my grandma: tum ne jo kal tight wala churidaar pehna tha, woh kampra toh buhot pyaar tha lekin tum per kuch jacha nahi.. you know fitted churidaar you wore yesterday, it was nice but it didn't look nice on you..
my grandma: Toh tum kal ke liye woh poosh up wali brassiere lena apni machar dana ki liye... so for tomrw (the wedding day), by a push up bra for your mosquitoes bitesROFL
my cousin, grabbed the keys, and before stepping outside she yelled Duni get yours ass in the car rite now, we're going to Victoria Secrets  now!!

I found the whole thing funny, only because I was surprised that first my grandma noticed and second for the fact she even knows how to "enhance the mosquito bites".. my cousin drove till the end of the street and told me to get out of her car cause i couldn't stop laughing..and I'm one person who can never control my laugh..lol but I had to just for her
My grandma's reason for pointing it out was ..she wouldn't get any proposals otherwise, so it was her "well-being".. ..lol

This looks like a convo in my home...specially during family functions!! And they don't just stop till mosquito-bites....they have all kinds of characterizations....smallest of-course are mosquito bites...then there are the nimbu-daane (lemon seeds), apples, torpedoes and last but not the least melons....which according to my grand-mom's sister is what every girl should be carrying around...those and strong child-bearing hips....or else no lady would want her son's seed to be planted in youROFLROFL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123wilddevil2010MaankiMariamrichiiiiiarabianpaki-pixie-Sofna

sridevi27 Goldie

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 5:54am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

bushrayoubluerose1889

sridevi27 Goldie

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 5:56am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

wilddevil2010bluerose1889jazzerette-pixie-

kyphfanz IF-Dazzler
kyphfanz
kyphfanz

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 6:30am | IP Logged

Originally posted by jazzerette

This looks like a convo in my home...specially during family functions!! And they don't just stop till mosquito-bites....they have all kinds of characterizations....smallest of-course are mosquito bites...then there are the nimbu-daane (lemon seeds), apples, torpedoes and last but not the least melons....which according to my grand-mom's sister is what every girl should be carrying around...those and strong child-bearing hips....or else no lady would want her son's seed to be planted in youROFLROFL

Hahaa... this is incredible!   Melons!   

Big ones (even relatively big ones) are really no fun - b/c they hurt like a b#@!  when it's that time of the month.   I hope some of you can relate... it's not all it's cracked up to be ;)

-Devi

oh i second that...i have to go thro the pain every effin month! and its Not funny!
wilddevil2010 Senior Member
wilddevil2010
wilddevil2010

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 6:44am | IP Logged

Originally posted by jazzerette

my
cousin, grabbed the keys, and before stepping outside she yelled Duni
get yours ass in the car rite now, we're going to Victoria Secrets
now!!

I found the whole thing funny, only because I was surprised that first
my grandma noticed and second for the fact she even knows how to
"enhance the mosquito bites".. my cousin drove till the end of the street and told me to get out of her car cause i couldn't stop laughing..and I'm one person who can never control my laugh..lol but I had to just for her

Hahaa... this is incredible! Melons!

Big ones (even relatively big ones) are really no fun - b/c they hurt like a b#@! when it's that time of the month. I hope some of you can relate... it's not all it's cracked up to be ;)

-Devi

I'm surprised coz mine are big enough but thank god they donot hurt

richiiiiijazzerette

Go to top