Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

[Shiv-Gauri] The Oldest Story... - 3 (END -p. 134) (Page 9)

bono_jostna Senior Member
bono_jostna
bono_jostna

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
missing ur update badly.. Cry

Newdime IF-Dazzler
Newdime
Newdime

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikipuki

@Devi great update as usual 

@Tammie ME TOO, Dang these Thai Lakorns are horribly addictive, I too was up till 4 am watching it!LOL Finally skipped around to get to the end. I ended up watching the one Devi recommended and the one Khushi recommended (yes I did skip around a lot and watched the end). Going back today to watch it completely. 

@Everybody if you bored this weekend then watch this Thai drama with English subtitles, this one was recommended by Khushi and I totally second it.......I really liked the hero's characterization. This one is called Jam Loey Rak. Warning its highly addictive and make sure you have atleast 6-8 hours to spare and don't have to go to work the next day! LOL The good news its only 12 episodes and each episode is about 1.5 hrs. 

Niki I didn't check your warning as bad timing I started watching this sticky glue on Sunday late evening and I had to skip thru to get to the end just like you.  I was not able to bring myself to close it.  And of course next day work.  It's 2.33 Canadian EST and I'm falling off my desk.
I loved the way they work, I didn't find any bloopers that will easily be caught, the emotions, sentiments, hatred etc it was full on and they played it very naturally.  I'm very impressed by Thai Dramas.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nikipuki

Newdime IF-Dazzler
Newdime
Newdime

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saomom

@Devi - Glad I could be of help...LOL And twisted?  This is the most twisty and turny thing I've ever seen.  Ken is phenomenal though.  And the sister?  She's psycho.

@Niki - Nice to know I wasn't the only one burning the midnight, errrr, 4am oil.

@both of you - I will be taking your name in vain all day today.  Just thought you might want to know.  

Gotta run - someone is still kidnapped...

Now I'm up to date on your comments, I was scratching over the weekend that what the hack these gals are talking abt.  I guess I'm slow as molasses.  Hehehehe
Although I had to skip the kidnapping I couldn't go thru the torture man that was painful I was struggling my own tears, but damn the ending was worth it.

Edited by Newdime - 17 January 2011 at 12:44pm

nikipuki

blueangel1308 Senior Member
blueangel1308
blueangel1308

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Sorry for the late comment, Devi..............absolutely love the updates....so true 'like brother, like brother'..........i am loving both of them very much..............i am so missing your updates....a humble request, please update soon.....

@niki........so sorry, did not mean for you to have sleepless nights because of my suggestion for the drama.....but i did the same thing when i watched the drama, i did not sleep for 2 days straight, so i can at least say, i sympathize and understand.....

@newdime......sorry please, that you too had sleeplessness because of drama i suggested....

@fellow does, guys where are you, haven't heard from you guys?

---Khushi

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nikipukiNewdime

sridevi27 Goldie

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

blueangel1308nikipukiTishuuNewdime

blueangel1308 Senior Member
blueangel1308
blueangel1308

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sridevi27

This one is less angst and more cute :)

This one is the same actors as Sawan Biang, except in a very very different role :)  (again, cute rather than angsty ;)

Enjoy!!

-Devi

(oh yes, I will update sometime tonight - likely in like 8 -10 hours)  

cool, thank you for the suggestions, i will definitely check it out....................

p.s: forgot to mention, loving the new ff you started, oh the existential dilemma's of the teenage vampire............and a new werewolf with daddy issues............cant wait to read more.....

Edited by blueangel13 - 17 January 2011 at 2:12pm

nikipuki

nikipuki Senior Member
nikipuki
nikipuki

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
and 3 days later, I am ready to recommend Thai Lakrons

This one is called Love Recipe same actors as Sawan Biang but hilarious. The heroine plays such a flaky and ditzy gal, our hero is a chef. 

sridevi27 Goldie

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

nikipuki

Go to top