Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

[Shiv-Gauri] The Oldest Story... - 3 (END -p. 134) (Page 67)

Water. IF-Rockerz
Water.
Water.

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lip-a-Licious

Originally posted by Water.

Song of the day!!

i've been listening to this song for the past 3 days LOL
can't seem to get enough of it Star

It is very catchy...I so wanna c the movie...
N I wanna watch Tanu weds Manu (even the name sounds so cute.....if u say it with PYAR)

I can see myself saying it in Punjabi/Hindi....Tanujiiiiiiiiiii tussi Manujiiiiii se shaadi karoge....hehe.....n den blush blush BlushingBlushing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Newdime-Aicha-

nikipuki Senior Member
nikipuki
nikipuki

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 1:29pm | IP Logged

Devi,

I love how u simply choose to not answer our questions about Shiv. Wink

Hehe....u have answered all the other questions about Thai n Japanese dramas n a hot dude over here n a badass girl over there......but Shiv what did he saw with his questioning eyes...null, nada, ...nothing..

Oh Devi!!!

U plan to totally kill us na?

Two hugs, holding hands...sobbing...laughing......with Shank.....wow....who would not burn!!!

Trouble in Paradise.......once again......only Devi Mata can tell me?

Devi Mataji...tussi sun rahe ho na? ( Devi Mataji, u r listening to me na?)

But it wouldn't be a riveting story if she started answering our questions......its like a cliffhanger episode.....leaves you wanting for more.......which why we all suffer from refreshitis........that's how you maintain ratingsLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NewdimeWater.

Newdime IF-Dazzler
Newdime
Newdime

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 1:38pm | IP Logged

Marvellous Devi...was the episode.

Now you gals talking about the assassin...how did i miss that?  I'm a diehard to the core fan of martial arts.  I cannot find the proper movie. 
I'm on spree since last night, watching Pride and Prejudice again the UK version 2005 and I couldn't find the American Version.  I came to the conclusion that Keira Knightley was the best Lizzy ever.  While going thru the entire versions of P&P I encounter North and South.  I bookmarked it to come back and watch it.  It's snowing and for the 1st time my office is close today due to Snow storm here.  Yepeee.  So I started to watch and came to the point where I recognized something, I saw this shot where John Thornton was looking out his window and sees Margaret entering this building, it was a deja vu I paused right there and went on turning the pages from my memory and going thru each line, that, where it is I know its somewhere here and wasted no longer and came to our den and guess what?  It's Saomom's profile pix'BINGOOOO.

Sound silly isn't but you know I'm loving it.  The very first thing it caught me was its music.  The 2nd was Margaret's way of speaking her mind out loud and her temper and of course the Man itself.  I felt somewhat Maan in there, am I right or it's a Maan fever that whoever I see all I find is Maan in every character, or they have added up all these Men from Thai, British characters so and so forth and created Mr MSK?  Seriously how could be possible that 1 Man hold all this quality.  LOL

Hence I discover Mr John Thornton (Aka) Richard Armitage I guess someone over here was talking about it or the actor Richard Armitage.

I couldn't hold myself to share with my fellow maniacs over these Men.

Devi'please accepts my hearty appreciation to make me discover the entertainment world that I was lacking in my disciplined life.  Thank you all the members who follow SriDevi from L&D to S&G. and sharing their part of interest and making them to explore the world that was unknown to others.

Thank You All.

PS:  Going back to watch North and South.  Ta Ta...

Edited by Newdime - 02 February 2011 at 1:41pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nikipukiDoJinsaomomWater.

--Magnificent-- IF-Dazzler
--Magnificent--
--Magnificent--

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Hiya Devi ....why do i get that deep down in the gut feeling that you are gonna make it in such a way that Shiv would have watched that from a window or something and would be jumping into dreadful conclusions ....or better still he would want to make such hot passionate love to his wife that she would not think of Shashank again ....i hope you are thinking on those lines ....Wink want to (seeEmbarrassed  ) read that wild side of Shiv again ....me waiting eagerly .....Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Newdime

Water. IF-Rockerz
Water.
Water.

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikipuki

Devi,

I love how u simply choose to not answer our questions about Shiv. Wink

Hehe....u have answered all the other questions about Thai n Japanese dramas n a hot dude over here n a badass girl over there......but Shiv what did he saw with his questioning eyes...null, nada, ...nothing..

Oh Devi!!!

U plan to totally kill us na?

Two hugs, holding hands...sobbing...laughing......with Shank.....wow....who would not burn!!!

Trouble in Paradise.......once again......only Devi Mata can tell me?

Devi Mataji...tussi sun rahe ho na? ( Devi Mataji, u r listening to me na?)

But it wouldn't be a riveting story if she started answering our questions......its like a cliffhanger episode.....leaves you wanting for more.......which why we all suffer from refreshitis........that's how you maintain ratingsLOLLOL

I know...I know....Wink
But kya karoon, dil mera bechan hehe..
lolz...silly me...ROFL

Edited by Water. - 02 February 2011 at 1:51pm

nikipuki

Water. IF-Rockerz
Water.
Water.

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jes75

Hiya Devi ....why do i get that deep down in the gut feeling that you are gonna make it in such a way that Shiv would have watched that from a window or something and would be jumping into dreadful conclusions ....or better still he would want to make such hot passionate love to his wife that she would not think of Shashank again ....i hope you are thinking on those lines ....Wink want to (seeEmbarrassed  ) read that wild side of Shiv again ....me waiting eagerly .....Big smile

I hope for the latter part...

Newdime

Cytherea IF-Dazzler
Cytherea
Cytherea

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
heyy..i hope shiv didn't witness the hugging and the crying..
and if he did i hope he actually heard their conversation instead of drawing his own conclusions..hehe
can't wait for the next part..hope u update soon!!

Newdime

Barbie3143 IF-Rockerz
Barbie3143
Barbie3143

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
its so sort..... but nice.. ... wat an idea.. to see thalia 's morning sickness.
 thanks

Go to top