Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

[Shiv-Gauri] The Oldest Story... - 3 (END -p. 134) (Page 63)

YusLiz Senior Member
YusLiz
YusLiz

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
a fan is not enough I need a freezer to cool down .. gawd tht was HOT HOT HOT ... I can't wait to see what Shiv will do to Gauri aft the long wait Wink 

Devi .. awesome awesome awesome to the extreme

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nanthini9

Sigma IF-Sizzlerz
Sigma
Sigma

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 5:49pm | IP Logged

That was hawt devi Blushing 

rosh is lethal first that dance then all those moves in the cupboard, poor guy LOL he is doing his best to be a gentleman whilst Rosh is trying to get him to be anything but gentle Wink

sorry i haven't commented in a while, i was away for the weekend and  have been catching up today on everything i missed, don't ever take me off the PM list lol
Newdime IF-Dazzler
Newdime
Newdime

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -pixie-

Newdime: Yup I think there is a strong resemblance between Gregory Peck and Dev Anand Tongue...Me loves him and his movies (Till he shifted to color post which not so muchLOL)

I am a big fan of old hindi songs too!

Enjoy...not a big fan of him...but don't mind him and his old films and Of Course the Songs...Love old songs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1odcNKyfZJU&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbK8KW-1D34&feature=relmfu

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27ASuBNWBQQ&feature=related

Edited by Newdime - 01 February 2011 at 6:02pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jazzerette-Aicha-

-Aicha- IF-Rockerz
-Aicha-
-Aicha-

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 6:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Newdime

Originally posted by -pixie-

Newdime: Yup I think there is a strong resemblance between Gregory Peck and Dev Anand Tongue...Me loves him and his movies (Till he shifted to color post which not so muchLOL)

I am a big fan of old hindi songs too!

Enjoy...not a big fan of him...but don't mind him and his old films and Of Course the Songs...Love old songs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1odcNKyfZJU&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbK8KW-1D34&feature=relmfu

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27ASuBNWBQQ&feature=related

my favorite tho: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5XYUwC1hBk

AHHH! Such good songs! :D I love Aaj phir jeene ki tammana hai :)) 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Newdimejazzerette

Water. IF-Rockerz
Water.
Water.

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
Song of the day!!

jazzerette IF-Dazzler
jazzerette
jazzerette

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
For Dev Anand Fans....you'll find this article interesting...I am myself a fan of his Black and White era...so chose him as a subject for my Society, Media and Entertainment project...as their was a rumor of him being apparently banned from wearing black!

Dev Anand was considered the epitome of the suave, urbane gentleman, was seen as one of the most handsome men in Indian cinema. He is actually hailed as the Gregory Peck of Bollywood with the puff in his hair and penchant for nodding while speaking. For me he still retains the charm of a mischievous romantic. His dressing sense created a wave amongst the public to such an extent that the term 'Dev Anand look' was coined.

The elements that formed an inevitable part of the 'Devanand wardrobe' were; 
' Collar styling- the centre back portion of the shirt collar was kept upright instead of being left folded as the norm was.
' The collar point ' saw a completed exaggerated jump from the regular 2-2.5 inches to a dramatic 6 inch wide styling
' The collar stand was stylized to accommodate two button- button hole fastening from that of a single.
' Double pocket styling came into being 
' Along with collar styling came in the existence of broad cuffs (3-4 inches wide) which generously accommodated 2-3 button- button hole fastenings.
' The hem line shaping also saw a change to what is locally referred to as open hem line as seen in the sketch.
' The trousers followed a straight cut with a high waistline accommodating two pleats for waist ease.

Devanand's role of a guide in the movie Guide (1976) showcased him in a new look, characteristic of which was the black blazer. It's said that he was banned from wearing it as the crowd went to crazy over it, so much so that they tore apart their clothes or even committed suicide. Such was the excitement it created.

Water.

Sigma IF-Sizzlerz
Sigma
Sigma

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 4:59am | IP Logged
so what have the mice been upto, I don't have enough time to catch up all the mice chattings so someone fill me in kindly anything else to add to my to do list LOL
saomom IF-Rockerz
saomom
saomom

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 6:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sigma

so what have the mice been upto, I don't have enough time to catch up all the mice chattings so someone fill me in kindly anything else to add to my to do list LOL

If you haven't already, check out Penn Masala.  They are wonderful!

Also, add MARS, the Taiwanese drama, to your 'must watch' list.  Fascinating story, beautifully acted with amazing music.

Well, at least those are my suggestions... LOL

Sigma

Go to top