Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

[Shiv-Gauri] The Oldest Story... - 3 (END -p. 134) (Page 130)

saomom IF-Rockerz
saomom
saomom

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikipuki

Originally posted by saomom

Sookie - you have NO idea how happy this made me!  I've been waiting and looking for this! What site do you recommend watching this on?  I'm so happy!!!!!!  <happy dance>

Found this on viki with eng subs, pretty good streaming speed!

Wahoo!  Zai Zai, here I come! ROFL  Thanks Nik and Sookie!

ps - Niki - did you watch it yet?  I'll have to wait til I'm done with the KDrama I'm watching with my daughter. LOL  I think I have her hooked too... <sigh>

nikipuki Senior Member
nikipuki
nikipuki

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 2:00pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by nikipuki

Sookie - you have NO idea how happy this made me!  I've been waiting and looking for this! What site do you recommend watching this on?  I'm so happy!!!!!!  <happy dance>

Found this on viki with eng subs, pretty good streaming speed!

Wahoo!  Zai Zai, here I come! ROFL  Thanks Nik and Sookie!

ps - Niki - did you watch it yet?  I'll have to wait til I'm done with the KDrama I'm watching with my daughter. LOL  I think I have her hooked too... <sigh>

Just watched the first 20 minutes or so.......it seems to be a pretty decent romance comedy. I however don't like Vic Zhou with a barely there hair mustacheConfused. I did skip to the end to confirm happy ending.

Just finished watching this totally random, slapstick comedy kdrama called Call of the Country (aka Secret Agent Oh). It was funny and I am now scrapping at the bottom of kdrama barrelCry. I think I've seen all the must see ones. 
Sigma IF-Sizzlerz
Sigma
Sigma

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
yeah more to come, I love Shaan and Thalia 
saomom IF-Rockerz
saomom
saomom

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
<Hijacking the thread even more...>

@Niki - I'm not a fan of the barely there 'stache either, but oh well.  What's a rabid fan to do?LOL   Changing lanes - Have you seen all of the KDramas on Hulu?
nikipuki Senior Member
nikipuki
nikipuki

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged

<Hijacking the thread even more...>

@Niki - I'm not a fan of the barely there 'stache either, but oh well.  What's a rabid fan to do?LOL   Changing lanes - Have you seen all of the KDramas on Hulu?

yes, for the most part. They've also added some new dramas like Paradise Farms that just finished its original broadcast in Korea. Am watching this one called Time between Dog and Wolf its this action thriller very engrossing and well made (although I did cheat watched first two episodes to get the necessary background and then jumped to episode 7). 

What are you currently watching with your daughter?

sridevi27 Goldie

Posted: 02 April 2011 at 5:11pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 46 member(s) liked the above post:

angel_subskydaffodils7inlwgeetshanky18san1989payal906maancrazyBlack_beautyasmi123diotimaprerna27rinku28nehaahmadfoxicutegurl224taannimaaneet93MaankiMariamsaadi88preciuspearlsam1234flysejal1986nikipukiHADmishtirichiiiiiBe.edgyEscapistTishuuNirjhor105bushrayouheyy_babyytanya_viNanthini9arabianpakiSur_10charlie1950sparikhjazzerette.Echo.Krishnaluv94saomom-pixie-FaithnFateSigmaspvdJunglebee

arabianpaki Goldie
arabianpaki
arabianpaki

Posted: 02 April 2011 at 6:01pm | IP Logged
Such a perfect proposalDancing..Shaan is so sweet! That was such an amazing ending to Thalia and Shaan! I lovedddddd it! 
The update was absolutely ( thinking of the right word Ermm)....amazing, lovely, wonderful ...and everything else.. you can fill in the blank  for a better choice of word :D

Edited by arabianpaki - 02 April 2011 at 8:16pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123

YusLiz Senior Member
YusLiz
YusLiz

Posted: 02 April 2011 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
I could feel my throat tighten and tears welling up my eyes. The proposal is so beautiful and original with so much love being shown. I almost lost it when Rajukaka appeared and the description you gave of their relationship.

Such a magical and pure ending for 2 souls that was lost and now finally settled for each other.

Devi, words could not describe ur amazing talent..bravo girl!

Go to top