Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

[Shiv-Gauri] The Oldest Story... - 3 (END -p. 134) (Page 109)

Sigma IF-Sizzlerz
Sigma
Sigma

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
yeah i think he was realising but didn't actually connect the dots ROFL

Newdime IF-Dazzler
Newdime
Newdime

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 6:31pm | IP Logged

Now that's what I call it Abso-frigging-lutely fantastic!Clap

Do you know Devi how many times I got up to heat my food?  4 times, after every bite forgot that I was eating, and my mom was getting upset at me for every time I got up.  She said "What is that you are glued to the computer, that you don't eat look at your eyes they are so red and with that she left with the huff and closed the door behind her.  When she was giving me the lecture I just looked at her as if caught with my hands in the cookie Jar, I said to myself, thank goodness mother that you don't know the language English or else you would be on my back to get me married ASAP…..Embarrassed

Maan…OMG is this man ever going to be less wanted?  How confidently he stood and caught his prey without any reason or doubt.  I sent a loud request to heaven, please have mercy on us singlets and give us few % of this Maan in our Man. Amin.

What's wrong with Shiv?  Bhabhi and he think of Barbie?  LOL.

Dhruv could recognize Gauri and Shiv?  What the hack he is thinking?  He is enjoying it but maybe he is thinking he will get in trouble with Gauri…hehehehe…still he is day dreaming and not recognizing his temptress.

This should give enough clues to these men that, whom they are surrounded with.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bhakbhartifanmystique_girlWater.Krishnaluv94

Water. IF-Rockerz
Water.
Water.

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 6:35pm | IP Logged
I would love to know the reaction from the rest of the men when Maan was walking towards the stage and when he picked up Geet. (I juss wanna know what were the other guys thinking)

Also, I wanna know the what Shiv was thinking at the exact moment he got the ice cubes from the glass.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mystique_girlNirjhor105NewdimeKrishnaluv94

Newdime IF-Dazzler
Newdime
Newdime

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 6:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AmaanKiDeewani

Devi!!

The updates have been fantastic! I'm so sorry I haven't commented in such a long time :/ been busy with work and everything!! But AHHH Is the new girl Senna? ;) hehe 

Amazing updates! =)

PS - I had a dream about this FF and SG the other day! It was funny and veryy weird because Gauri was teaching this *idiot* (there is another word I would LOVE to use, but its not appropriate (: ) from my school a lesson and it was so funny to watch that I think i was laughing in my sleep xD Shiv had a smirk on his face LOL. AND I dreamt that this part was a part of the update xD (Yes, this was all in my dream, and I don't know how that happened!) Something is wrong with my brain...haha

Funny..talking about the dreams, all I have is Maaneet, these duo has corrupted my mind big time.  I wake up every morning with new scene. GRRR the sad part is, it never completes.  One of this dream has given me a motivation to start my own FF...let see where it will take me.  I'm impress of my self that I could be a writer didn't know that I had this writer in me.  The credit goes to people like devi to encourage reading and force them to speak up in the form of writing words.  The Game of Words.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mystique_girlWater.

Newdime IF-Dazzler
Newdime
Newdime

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 6:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Water.

I would love to know the reaction from the rest of the men when Maan was walking towards the stage and when he picked up Geet. (I juss wanna know what were the other guys thinking)

Also, I wanna know the what Shiv was thinking at the exact moment he got the ice cubes from the glass.

Aren't we suppose to be in library to study?  Oh wait that is the perfect place to read without any interruptions unlike me. Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Water.

mystique_girl Goldie
mystique_girl
mystique_girl

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
Devi, love you love you love you...

I read last three parts together and I can't tell you what a big tease you are - unfolding the story so slowly....

I say i love you because Maan was the first one to identify his Geet there and claim her - belly chain or not ...and I would have been veryyyyyy veryyyyyyyyyyy sad if this had not happened. I dont know why, Maan and Geet in my mind are the ultimate couple - like others, I just cannot have enough of themEmbarrassed  They have caused me enough embarrassments at home and office - when I try to read these fanfics in hiding..but I just long for more and more ...specially from the calibre of writers like you...

I know you will not be giving us a Maan-Geet love scene, but please have mercy on our poor souls and write a bit about them....dont know why I feel they are your fav couples as well...

It was surprising that all others could not recognise their partners - obviously, they donot know them as closely as Maaneet (which makes me feel very happy again), but I expected some reaction from Shiv, since this story is about them.....

Once again, wonderful updateBig smile

Newdime

Water. IF-Rockerz
Water.
Water.

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 6:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Newdime

Originally posted by Water.

Aren't we suppose to be in library to study?  Oh wait that is the perfect place to read without any interruptions unlike me. Wink

Newdime....
Kya karoon...addiction hai......jati hi nahin.....
Hehehe

Currently listening...to mein to aiwain...aiwain....loot gayaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
ok...fine...back to studies.......uffffffffffff

Newdime

YusLiz Senior Member
YusLiz
YusLiz

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
I've been checking and rechecking constantly for updates and by GOD you didn't let us down. That was HOT HOT HOT!

Maan aahhh Maan, he can never stay away from his Geet and love the way he just walked over and carried her away. Pls Pls Pls Devi, do give us a bit of the Maaneet, don't leave us hanging & going bonkers with anticipation of what is happening between them Wacko

For all those who thinks Shiv is cheating on Gauri for not recognizing her, well he did once those long long long legs were put forth in front of him. Those are the same legs that haunted him since he was eighteen and that is why he did what he did to her.

The seduction with the ice-cubes is leaving me breathless...you never cease to amaze me Devi. SUPERB, WONDERFUL, FANTASTIC, MIND-BLOWING updates.

panting for more and more....

Go to top