Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

[Shiv-Gauri] The Oldest Story... - 3 (END -p. 134) (Page 10)

nikipuki Senior Member
nikipuki
nikipuki

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blueangel13

@niki........so sorry, did not mean for you to have sleepless nights because of my suggestion for the drama.....but i did the same thing when i watched the drama, i did not sleep for 2 days straight, so i can at least say, i sympathize and understand.....

---Khushi

Hey, absolutely no need to say sorry, in fact thank you for the recommendation. The one you and Devi recommended are very similar in story lines, boy kidnaps girl mean to her and then tries to win her back. Both so angsty...... 

Even though Thais dress very western they share very similar traditional values as the Indians. 

Niki

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Newdime

nikipuki Senior Member
nikipuki
nikipuki

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sridevi27

Originally posted by nikipuki

and 3 days later, I am ready to recommend Thai Lakrons

This one is called Love Recipe same actors as Sawan Biang but hilarious. The heroine plays such a flaky and ditzy gal, our hero is a chef. 

I love Ann in this one.  She is quite phenomenal!

Ins't she just amazing in this one....she is a very versatile actress. Great comic timing. 

on a side note, there were so many elements of the two dramas Sawan Biang and Jam Loey Rak in Geet and even in parts of Love and Despair, especially the angsty part......maybe that's why Geet, your FF the Thai dramas appeal to me so much. Something about all that angst, denial, tragic love that is strangely cathartic ...............hmmmm.......ok I better stop now.

Newdime

blueangel1308 Senior Member
blueangel1308
blueangel1308

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 2:52pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by blueangel13

@niki........so sorry, did not mean for you to have sleepless nights because of my suggestion for the drama.....but i did the same thing when i watched the drama, i did not sleep for 2 days straight, so i can at least say, i sympathize and understand.....

---Khushi

Hey, absolutely no need to say sorry, in fact thank you for the recommendation. The one you and Devi recommended are very similar in story lines, boy kidnaps girl mean to her and then tries to win her back. Both so angsty...... 

Even though Thais dress very western they share very similar traditional values as the Indians. 

Niki

well then, you are welcome.....

i will check out the one you said, i actually re-watched all of J. L. R. over the weekend, so i am in mood for something lighthearted now..........

oh and also, check out the k-drama's i recommended, they are very good also....

and yes, watching kdrama, thai larkons, and japanese dramas over the past 9 years i have found that some of their values as very similar to Indian ones.  
sridevi27 Goldie

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

blueangel1308nikipukiNewdime

blueangel1308
blueangel1308

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 3:14pm | IP Logged

and 3 days later, I am ready to recommend Thai Lakrons

This one is called Love Recipe same actors as Sawan Biang but hilarious. The heroine plays such a flaky and ditzy gal, our hero is a chef. 

I love Ann in this one.  She is quite phenomenal!

Ins't she just amazing in this one....she is a very versatile actress. Great comic timing. 

on a side note, there were so many elements of the two dramas Sawan Biang and Jam Loey Rak in Geet and even in parts of Love and Despair, especially the angsty part......maybe that's why Geet, your FF the Thai dramas appeal to me so much. Something about all that angst, denial, tragic love that is strangely cathartic ...............hmmmm.......ok I better stop now.

Since I have a feeling that you can find all the thai dramas on your own from now (especially given that you're familiar with wishboniko (who btw, is the most prolific subber of thai dramas on youtube), I will give you one essential thai drama resource before moving on to the subject at hand.

Here's the essential thai drama resource: http://iheartlakorns.com/lakorn-weng-subs/

So, onto the subject at hand, this is the greatest Asian-drama site ever (there are a zillion dramas all subbed on there.  You have to sign up though.  It's http://aznv.tv/?p=register.  You need an invitation code to sign up and for an invitation code, you need someone already registered to invite you (a bit like gmail).  So, if you decide that you want to join, PM me.  The reason for all this initiation is because one of the greatest dramas ever made (it's Taiwanese and called MARS) is on that site fully subbed (youtube only has the first two episodes with subs). 

There's also a great Japanese one - it's a bit weird though, but the Japanese always think outside the box ;)  - it's called Kimi Wan Petto.  That one is also on aznv.tv

-Devi

i too love the dramas which you mentioned.

i absolutely love Matsumoto Jun and Vic Chou.

i have also been a part of azvn for a long time, if anyone needs invitation, i would not mind sending one.

also check out mysoju.com.....you dont need to sign up for this site, and for newer shows check out Jacinda Entertainment site, they have the latest dramas subbed.

p.S. : Devi, have you watched Sweet Relationship?

Edited by blueangel13 - 17 January 2011 at 3:18pm

nikipuki

nikipuki Senior Member
nikipuki
nikipuki

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
@Devi Can I say I LOVE YOU? .....I was just thinking about Japanese dramas and you replied back to me with amazing resources.

Oh man.....I am in so much trouble, I am supposed to be preparing for a heavy duty interview later this week and I'm here getting sucked into the wonderful addictive world Thai Lakrons, Korean and Japaneses drams.........SillyDay DreamingCry

ok I'm going to check out the Japanese one next.

@Kushi.....the Koreans dramas your recommended are next on my list (I love you too......you too write amazing OS's and I've watched JLR twice thus far Big smile). 

Edited by nikipuki - 17 January 2011 at 3:17pm
sridevi27 Goldie

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

blueangel1308

blueangel1308
blueangel1308

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 3:52pm | IP Logged

@Niki:  Thank you dear :)

@Khushi:  I have only watched parts of it, but couldn't really get into it.
If you like Vic though, I have heard that Black and White is good.  I havent seen it yet.

cool, i will check it out....

btw, have you seen the tagalog movie, one true love?

Go to top