Fan Fictions

[Shiv-Gauri] The Oldest Story... - 3 (END -p. 134) - Page 96

arabianpaki thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Nirosha is one heck of an interesting girl..the way her mind works! Good thing she has Aarya who understands her quick enough! But then come to think of it..all the girls in your FF are weirdly interesting..whose other-half always understand them!..your FF's are worse then bollywood..creating this not so real world of marriage..life and love😍
At my sisters wedding all the auntys were telling my sister, don't go by  bollywood, drama/serials magazines depictions ..now they're gonna start saying don't go by Devi's FF :P ..lol I only kid!πŸ˜›

You know the weird feeling you used to get as a child ..when your fun filled weekend came to an end and you knew you had school the next day..that's the feeling I get with each update, knowing this is gonna end soon :( Hope this finale has many ..many..many parts!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

This content was originally posted by: arabianpaki

Nirosha is one heck of an interesting girl..the way her mind works! Good thing she has Aarya who understands her quick enough! But then come to think of it..all the girls in your FF are weirdly interesting..whose other-half always understand them!..your FF's are worse then bollywood..creating this not so real world of marriage..life and love😍
At my sisters wedding all the auntys were telling my sister, don't go by  bollywood, drama/serials magazines depictions ..now they're gonna start saying don't go by Devi's FF :P ..lol I only kid!πŸ˜›

You know the weird feeling you used to get as a child ..when your fun filled weekend came to an end and you knew you had school the next day..that's the feeling I get with each update, knowing this is gonna end soon :( Hope this finale has many ..many..many parts!

Actually, this is something that I think young girls go through when they first fall in love.  When you get this powerful surge of feeling for someone and the other person is pretty even-keel, you almost create drama so that you can get a rise out of them... I don't know if I am making sense... so, I wanted to make Rosh do these things that girls do when we are 18 or 19 to make the boy prove their love... lol... quite sadistic really...   the only difference here is Aarya is thankfully somewhat mature enough to navigate his way through it... most 19-year old boys are not... 

@wilddevil:  I am not fluent in Spanish by any means.  I took a few years of it in high school, but now have forgotten most of it, sadly enough...  So, I did have to do some research when I wrote those lines for Nirosha and Aarya.
Tishuu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
ayi ayi ayi ayi

Me gusta me gusta no no me encanta la update (yh u gota make do with my spanglish πŸ˜† )

Tu escribar muy bien

Yo no puede esperar mas........update fastttttttttttttttttt por favor

😊

YusLiz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yeah..its been far too long but like the rest of ur loyal fans, it's worth the wait. πŸ‘πŸΌ
Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Devi this update was fab, I too was confused over what he done initially πŸ˜†

this updates makes me wonder where are these guys in the real world againπŸ˜† 

wohooo Deviiiiii where are you ???? πŸ˜†
Water. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Lip-a-Licious

wohooo Deviiiiii where are you ???? πŸ˜†

I agree......can we have an update please?
This content was originally posted by: Water.

I agree......can we have an update please?

i'm also wondering where all the mice club members have disappeared off to πŸ˜†
saomom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Lip-a-Licious

i'm also wondering where all the mice club members have disappeared off to πŸ˜†

We're all over on the Eden thread.  Join us... πŸ˜†
Krishnaluv94 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

No puedo vivir sin ti (I can't live without you)…

Wouldn't it be vivo? or would it stay vivir because puedo is a helping verb?