Fan Fictions

[Shiv-Gauri] The Oldest Story... - 3 (END -p. 134) - Page 85

Newdime thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: mystique_girl

Devi, love you love you love you...

I read last three parts together and I can't tell you what a big tease you are - unfolding the story so slowly....

I say i love you because Maan was the first one to identify his Geet there and claim her - belly chain or not ...and I would have been veryyyyyy veryyyyyyyyyyy sad if this had not happened. I dont know why, Maan and Geet in my mind are the ultimate couple - like others, I just cannot have enough of them😳  They have caused me enough embarrassments at home and office - when I try to read these fanfics in hiding..but I just long for more and more ...specially from the calibre of writers like you...

I know you will not be giving us a Maan-Geet love scene, but please have mercy on our poor souls and write a bit about them....dont know why I feel they are your fav couples as well...

It was surprising that all others could not recognise their partners - obviously, they donot know them as closely as Maaneet (which makes me feel very happy again), but I expected some reaction from Shiv, since this story is about them.....

Once again, wonderful updateπŸ˜ƒ

Since we share the same greed of Maan and Geet...I sent you a little bite from my dish.  Check your PM...do let me know how does it taste.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Water. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Newdime

Since we share the same greed of Maan and Geet...I sent you a little bite from my dish.  Check your PM...do let me know how does it taste.

Newdime,
From what I know, it tastes really yummyyyyyyyyy.
A mixture of sweet, tangy and spicy.πŸ˜‰
The taste is such that it makes me crave for more n more......(not that my hormones r out of wack or something.....🀣🀣🀣)
Lolzzzzz
Newdime thumbnail

Newdime,
The taste is such that it makes me crave for more n more......(not that my hormones r out of wack or something.....🀣🀣🀣)
Lolzzzzz

☺️

I'm sure, I can't deny I enjoyed the same while cooking.  After all I have some taste buds.πŸ˜†

-pixie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Maar dala.....Maar dala.....allah!

Will come back when I wake up from the dead

ps: Whats this food thats been going around...πŸ˜†..You must always share your lunch box..din mommy tell you πŸ˜‰
Edited by -pixie- - 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Water.

To clarify - When Shiv was doing the ice cube bit - he was not aware that the woman was Gauri???

If so, what was he thinking.....n I wonder how Gauri is going to take that!

Of course he knew it was Gauri... :)
He recognized them as the "same" legs, not similar ones.  Hence, of course, it's our girl... well, or rather, his wife...

Edit:  I read through my last update again and maybe I did not write it clearly enough the first time :)  So, I have edited to make it clearer... (I hope ;)
Edited by sridevi27 - 13 years ago
bluerose1889 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Fab update Devi! I knew I didnt count wrong. So Senna's just appearing now? Can't wait till the next one. I know we're greedy, but your writing is so addictive.
This content was originally posted by: Water.

Newdime,
Lolzzzzz

mmmmm.... now im hungry  🀣
Newdime... can i have a bite too??? πŸ˜†

Newdime thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -pixie-

Maar dala.....Maar dala.....allah!

Will come back when I wake up from the dead

ps: Whats this food thats been going around...πŸ˜†..You must always share your lunch box..din mommy tell you πŸ˜‰

I know my mom trained me well mannered, but you see we grow older and you shade some manners away.πŸ˜‰

I'll definitely share my food with you...It's still cooking, if you want I can share a spoon to taste it.
Newdime thumbnail
[Q
Newdime,
Lolzzzzz

mmmmm.... now im hungry  🀣
Newdime... can i have a bite too??? πŸ˜†

Sure you can...check your PM.
Cytherea thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Devi!! OMG what a treat! 2 updates and both completely fabulous
i loved how Maan recognized Geet straight away and carried her out!! it reminded me of Love and Despair..you sure you don't want to do another FF on GM?? loving how each guy is taking his time to recognize their lady love..lol
I absolutely love your work