[Shiv-Gauri] The Oldest Story... - 3 (END -p. 134) - Page 81

Posted: 13 years ago
Not surprised Maan knew his Geet.  I can visualize all the other guys just sitting there in a stupor...πŸ˜†
Tat sinfuly naughty danglin waist chain,hun ! Maan cn never forget it! N he provd he was smarter than d rest, not wastin a single sec he took hs ladylove away n conceilin her 4m d rest. Lets see who's d nxt smarty!
Woah! I lub this Maan....He had to be the first oneπŸ˜†
Originally posted by -pixie-

Woah! I lub this Maan....He had to be the first oneπŸ˜†

lol.. he had some help :)  besides, he's been married the longest out of all of them ;) 
Originally posted by sridevi27

lol.. he had some help :)  besides, he's been married the longest out of all of them ;) 

Marriage is not everything..certain people in the room have known long legged dancers practically all their life and are fairly intimate with the said limbs...whats their excuse???πŸ˜†
Edited by -pixie- - 13 years ago

Marriage is not everything..certain people in the room have known long legged dancers practically all their life and are fairly intimate with the said limbs...whats their excuse???πŸ˜†

He's only been seeing said limbs in all their glory for about 6 months.. and half of that time, they have been fighting and he's taken off to go sleep in another room.  His wife doesn't wear a chain around her belly that he's been seeing for months and months and months and has been driving him nuts.

My Maan and Geet almost never fought after they got married and have a pretty consistent and regular sex life.  I am sure Maan has seen Geet's body more in two weeks than Shiv has seen Gauri's in his entire life ;)

Besides, you know Shiv.  His wife is always a mystery to him ;)
Edited by sridevi27 - 13 years ago

Perhaps that certain person is numb from shock.  

Can't you just see the mad scramble when it dawns on the men?  I see chairs flying every which way as they race to scoop up their women!πŸ˜†
@Tammie: I am waiting for that...I am wondering if Dhruv will find the courage to scoop Neela πŸ˜Š

@Devi: LOL! I thought he never forgot the legs after the swimming pool incident...its all about quality over quantity...but point taken πŸ˜†

@Tammie: I am waiting for that...I am wondering if Dhruv will find the courage to scoop Neela πŸ˜Š

@Devi: LOL! I thought he never forgot the legs after the swimming pool incident...its all about quality over quantity...but point taken πŸ˜†

he doesn't forget the legs, but it's covered in pants like that in that first sword-dancing video that i posted... and there are 5 other pairs on the floor... ;)  and he's feeling the effects of the mythical hashish ;)
Bravo! Maan has already recognised Geet. I'd expected Shiv 2 recognise Gauri first owing 2 her height and legs.

U're killing us slowly. Damn this wait.

Continue real soon
P.S. I loved d way u described d shifting lights revealing d girls bit by bit.