Cytherea thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Devi please continue soon!!
I'm dying of curiosity here :P 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2lyV4K4SiU&feature=related

But this one really takes the cake:

I am just warming you guys up... and myself... to write the next part :)

Edited by sridevi27 - 13 years ago
-pixie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
What are these dancers made of? Jelly?

and all the women in the story know how to belly dance?

Originally posted by: -pixie-

What are these dancers made of? Jelly?

and all the women in the story know how to belly dance?

lol.. you will have to wait and see... ;)  I can't use the versions I posted, obviously, they are the height of advanced... but that's just to stoke an appreciation for belly dancing.  I have watched about 70 something  youtube videos in just the last two weeks trying to find an inspiration to write this post - i found that blind-folded sword-yielding one today.. and that finally turned out to be the muse...
-pixie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I feel seriously unaccomplished ðŸ˜†

Waiting for the next update!

Originally posted by: -pixie-

I feel seriously unaccomplished ðŸ˜†

Waiting for the next update!

believe me, a lot of the videos I watched were below mediocre compared to the ones I posted...
teri_susan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice updates,sure they are going to baffled by the private show and for sure Shiv's naughty wife is definetly going to see his reaction.Hope u show the waht kind of dresses the ladies wear to seduce thier men.Continue.....

Chapter 109: The Return of the Arabian Nights – 4

[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Az7bzVcLMSM&feature=relmfu]

When they were all seated, the lights around the room dimmed, which left only the area around the elevated platform softly illuminated.  They poured themselves drinks as they waited….

It was a few minutes before they heard it… a sound a bit like chiming anklets, but not really…  the light dimmed almost completely, leaving them in a translucent darkness…

"Forget Brando, Godfather, and Baadshah.  Now I feel like I am in a Kubrik's Eyes Wide Shut."  Shiv whispered slowly as the chimes became louder.

And then there was movement as one of the lights slowly returned to its soft glow again, picking out the gold in the bells hanging off the hips of the women who were now assembling on the floor.     

A few notes of a piano started in repetition then just as the lights gained a few more degrees of brightness, just enough to highlight slender waists and smooth bellies.  The upper part of their bodies were still in the dark, but the bottoms were now clearer, swathed in black harem pants that had long slits on its sides that played hide and seek with six pairs of beautiful legs.  The light shifted and now the tops were revealed, which looked like golden silk wrapped tightly around their breasts.  The only other accessories were two-inch black bands wrapped around their arms.  Up even higher, they had a semi-transparent shimmery black face-veil covering everything below their eyes, which were darkened with heavy kohl.  Their hair had been left long and loose, coming down to their waist.  Two of them were taller than the others and two of them shorter.  The other two were of medium height.  The light was too low to make note of anything else.   

An eerie melody started as they began to move in unison, their hips rocking back and forth like a wave.  The tune continued, repeating itself again and again while adding something new with each repetition as it moved along on a numinous path that pulled them along.  It was a collective experience of feeling gradually drugged… unlike the alcohol, this was almost like someone was smoking hashish somewhere and blowing the smoke in through the vents in the room… In fact, some of them would swear that there was a haze of sheer clouds starting to roll in, simultaneously dulling and heightening all their senses.  The women were a similar paradox as well, appearing as a mirage of sorts, familiar and unfamiliar all at the same time. 

When the music started to fade to a close, they saw Maan walk slowly over to the platform.  He walked through the small crowd of women to go directly for one of them in the middle, the one who had a slim gold chain hugging her waist.  He picked her up in his arms as everyone watched and carried her right out of the room.

-----------------------

Edited by sridevi27 - 13 years ago
bluerose1889 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Trust Maan to recognise his Geet first. Amazing Devi! I can't wait to read what you are going to make them do next.