[Shiv-Gauri] The Oldest Story... - 3 (END -p. 134) - Page 61

Posted: 13 years ago
Bloody hell... Gauri sure is loud  🤣
if i remember correctly... 🤓
the stereo doesn't really drown out her screams though does it ??? 😆
Edited by Lip-a-Licious - 13 years ago
Originally posted by sridevi27

Whatever happened to Pixie? I mean, Shradha?  Occasionally, we should keep tabs on the president of the Doe's ;)

didn't she say she was on vacation from Feb 1st? Even I was wondering about her........I miss her comments
Y should only married people have all d fun! ( I'm talking abt d warning)

Thanks Devi for keeping that lovely piece of clothing intact.

D update was too hot. Gud that Shiv decided 2 act on his mom's advice.

Shiv wanted Gauri 2 rest. I don't know whether 2 laugh or luv him for this. Wid a husband like Shiv which woman would like 2 rest!

I too luv it when Shiv talks dirty.

Pls continue soon
Edited by wilddevil2010 - 13 years ago
OMG..i think SG should consider sound proofing their room..lol
words fail me..i will merely repeat what i said last time..you are a genius with words Devi!!
hope you continue soon..
Originally posted by sridevi27

She has her moments.  Have you read Loretta Chase's Lord Of Scoundrels?  There's a great read pretending to be a dime-novel ;)

I had to read one of the Scoundrel series for a class and I believe it was either lord of scoundrels or something bride :S ... unfortunately I had senioritis then so I would just get the summary from a friend :/..
Actually a few weeks ago, when I started reading Shiv and Gauri I was thinking of Jess and the other guy ( I forgot his name)...especially with the seduction and Jess would always tell him about how he has "experience"..lol just like Gauri tells Shiv....I'm gonna quote the whole scene later, once I find the book, I'm sure I have it somewhere in one the hundred boxes I have filled with school stuff ..lol
I'll get back to this once I have back at home...and not in class :/ ( I used to be a very attentive student before...I blame you Devi 😛 )

p.s: Shooot!!! i just realize there is an update ..with another age restriction! ..Why do you do that?? now I tempted to read...even tho I'm not married..but what the hell..it'll be extra knowledge ;)

Edited by arabianpaki - 13 years ago
wow wow wow.. ..hotttttttt.................................. thank,s devi.. you rock....
Edited by Barbie3143 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by arabianpaki

I had to read one of the Scoundrel series for a class and I believe it was either lord of scoundrels or something bride :S ... unfortunately I had senioritis then so I would just get the summary from a friend :/..
Actually a few weeks ago, when I started reading Shiv and Gauri I was thinking of Jess and the other guy ( I forgot his name)...especially with the seduction and Jess would always tell him about how he has "experience"..lol just like Gauri tells Shiv....I'm gonna quote the whole scene later, once I find the book, I'm sure I have it somewhere in one the hundred boxes I have filled with school stuff ..lol
I'll get back to this once I have back at home...and not in class :/ ( I used to be a very attentive student before...I blame you Devi 😛 )

p.s: Shooot!!! i just realize there is an update ..with another age restriction! ..Why do you do that?? now I tempted to read...even tho I'm not married..but what the hell..it'll be extra knowledge ;)

"You are well aware of your effect on women, and I'm sure it gratifies you no end to watch them sigh and salivate over your magnificent physique. I do not wish to spoil your fun, Dain, but I do ask you to consider my pride and refrain from embarrassing me in public." 

Women...sighing and salivating...over his magnificent physique. Maybe the brutal bedding had destroyed a part of her brain." 
— Loretta Chase (Lord of Scoundrels)

"It would be far more profitable to pry Dain loose for yourself," said her grandmother. "He is very wealthy, his lineage is excellent, he is young, strong, and healthy, and you feel a powerful attraction."

"He isn't husband material."

"What I have described is perfect husband material." said her grandmother.

"I don't want a husband."

"Jessica, no woman does who can regard men objectively. And you have always been magnificently objective." 

— Loretta Chase (Lord of Scoundrels)

Man, I would love to be in a class that lets me read stuff like this!!!

whoa.... those quotes sound pretty fascinating, im gonna try and get my hands on those books now, when i next visit the library 👍🏼

these sound far steamier than the Jane Austen books 😆

congrats for the century.....can't comment on the part much because i guess it's not my cup of tea
never mind the coffee...lemme go get something cold...phew! it is hot in here 😉