Fan Fictions

[Shiv-Gauri] The Oldest Story... - 3 (END -p. 134) - Page 55

bluerose1889 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
WOW! 2 updates! I was down with fever and couldn't check this page till now.
I loved both parts. I liked Shaan - Gauri talk. It kind of proves that they were always just friends and that is why they were going to get married. They both care for each other, but what they feel for Thalia & Shiv respectively, is totally different from the way they feel for each other.

I wonder how much Shiv saw. Did he only see her crying and hugging Shaan or the whole thing except what they were talking about? I guess we'll know in the next update, hopefully.

I think poor Shiv is so close to exploding by now. On top of everything Gauri has to torture him with that night gown. I loved the pic, devi.

When I was reading the part, I tried to imagine what it looked like. I didnt think you'll post a pic of that too. I have to say, my imagination didn't even come close.

So, is it time for the big confrontation or are you going to drag this out too, until Shiv sees Shaan with Thalia and finally realizes it himself that Gauri loves only him?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bluerose1889 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sigma

Devi the nightgown ☺️

where do you find these fab outifts all the time, i've been meaning to ask for ages esp the saris 😆

I have wanted to ask the same thing too. Where do you get these outfits from?

Do you see them first and then decide to use it in your updates?
Tishuu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Omgoooooodnessss
i knew it - i knew you would make him see her cry and hug shaan - i knew it!!!!!!!

but i want her to set it right once and for all now - he needs to knw that she knws that he knws what he feels for her and that.........she knws that what he knws apparently from thalia's outburst is totally off the line of the truth!!!!!!

does that make sense??

no - well lets just say..........................someone lock them in that bathroom plzzzzzz - throw away the key and get them to talk -talk and talk

Chapter 97:  Ek Raat – Part 2

"What?" she asked suddenly, no longer struggling.

"You heard me!  Did you have to ask him to come see you here?  And that too during my brother's Sangeet?"

"You spied on me?"  She asked, her voice reflecting surprise.

"No, I didn't spy on you!  I just happened to be in dad's office to get something when I saw you both through the window.  Imagine if that had been dad or mom who saw you!  I don't care if you meet with him or do whatever you want with him!  Just don't do it here!"

There were so many things that went through her eyes in seconds – shock, anger, hurt?  But before he could try to focus on that last one, she pushed at him.

"What the hell are you going to do, Shiv?  Order me not to see him?  Dictate terms?  You big bully!"  she pushed him off.

Order her not to see him?  What was he, some sort of evil wizard in her fantasy world, keeping her from her prince on a white horse??  He was so mad then, nothing else could come into focus to eclipse the rage that he felt.

"I am a bully?  I am a bully??  And you can do whatever you want?  What exactly is it, Gauri?  You still pine for him, but you like to have sex with me?"

She slapped him hard this time and he caught her hand just after he felt its sting.

"Stop hitting me!  That's really what you need me for, isn't it?  To scratch your itch and to use as your whipping post!"

She slapped him using her other hand now, although it didn't have the same force as her dominant hand.

"I hate you!  I hate you so much!"  She spat out just as he caught her other hand.

"The feeling is entirely mutual, let me assure you!"  He said as he took both of her hands that he had caught in his and pinned them to the door.

"You couldn't possibly hate me as much as I hate you, Shiv!  You have no idea!"

"Oh, I do" he growled low in his throat as he pressed in against her. "I can just imagine how much you hate me for getting you pregnant and keeping you away from your lover!"

Her eyes filled with tears suddenly and she couldn't hide them from him because he wouldn't let her move from his grip.

"Get off of me Shiv!  Since we hate each other so much, why don't you just get off of me?"  She tried to look away from him as she said it, but he wouldn't let her.

He didn't reply, but he wouldn't move away from her either.

"Let go!"  She struggled in earnest against him.

"No!"  He whispered harshly in her ear.

"Shiv, le…" he didn't let her finish before he crushed his lips over hers.

She was panting when he let go and paused a helpless moment staring at him before she struggled against his hold again.  "Let go!"

"No!  Since you clearly like what I do to your body, why fight it?  We can't let these strips of lace go to waste now, can we?" 

"No!"  She jerked her body away from the door, trying to use it to push him out of the way, but he was way stronger and she made not a dent in his posture.

"No, what?  You don't want me to touch you?"

"No!" she yelled now.

"You don't like my touch?"

"No!" 

"Liar!  You shouldn't lie when you're wearing this and I am standing this close to you and I can do this to you!"  he said just as he ran his hand up the side of a naked leg…

"Stop it Shiv!"  She tried to move her leg, but he locked it between his more powerful ones, holding her prisoner.

"You may hate me Gauri, but you can't resist me when I do this to you."  His hand inched higher still.

"Shiv, stop it!"

"I can still make you scream my name in pleasure, do you want a demonstration?"  he asked as his hand finally reached and softly stroked the underside of her back curves.

Her tears were now running down freely and she turned her face away from him.  Her hair fell over her face and she bent her head more to allow her hair to completely shield her.  Its strands were now stickling to her tears and absorbing it, a better cover than she had hoped for.

She tried to breathe evenly and not make a sound; she never wanted to cry in front of him again.  Ever!

His chest felt a crushing weight as he pushed the hair that was hiding her face out of the way, its strands now coming apart in wet clumps in his fingers.

"No…" she tried to keep her hair in place over her face, but her voice broke just then, and she stopped her protest.

The weight on his chest had become almost unbearable.

"I am sorry…" he whispered and his fingers trembled a bit as he moved her wet hair out of the way.

"I hate you…" she said again in a broken voice.

"I am sorry…" he whispered again, freeing her hand from where he had pinned it against the door to hold her around her waist.

She struggled against him again, pushing at his chest, yelling now, "I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you Shiv…"

"I know… I know you do."  He held her tightly to him, even as she tried to get out of his arms.

"I hate you…" she said again, her tears flowing unabated, although her movements slowed in his arms in fatigue.

"But I love you."  He whispered, knowing that it no longer mattered if she knew.  If she had ever felt anything for him before tonight, whatever smidgen of a feeling it may have been, he knew that it must have disappeared by now.  He had taken care of that with what he had done in this bathroom tonight…

------------------------

Edited by sridevi27 - 13 years ago
Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
😲😲😲😲😲

😭😭😭😭😭😭

kellz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow ur killing poor shiv
Newdime thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
The flame of anger, bright and brief, sharpens the barb of love.

The truth shall make you free Shiv, but first it shall make you angry.  But don't let it go.

Edited by Newdime - 13 years ago
kellz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
can we please pretty please with a cherry on top get gauri to confess she isnt in love with anyone but shiv ur killing me here
Newdime thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Saomom..."Guy of Gisborne"  Yes it was a Candy to my sweet tooth but, I hated him when he pushed the blade in Marian's body with out haste.  Over all it is WOW.

Yes indeed the Kiss was the kiss.  The tiny gestures, emotions that I came thru the entire show was remarkable.  The only problem for me was, the British accent that I can't grasp right a way.  Was not born in English world hence I struggle in that field. 😔
chubzy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Simply speechless, d outcome was so natural. Both are burning in same fire. I held my breath while readin of mental n physical torture gauri was goin through, i cnt hold shiv as d cause of it completly b'coz he's also fightin wit his inner male ego to not let d lady love whose carryin hs child to go away, actualy he's scard to loose her, n in ths whole process atlast he confessd hs love, hope she registrs hs words of love out of agony.