Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bushrayou thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
That is just torture! This Is all I'll b able to think about now!! Please let them make up and get rid of all these misconceptions!I can't bear anymore for shiv!!
Loved it once again... Continue soon and always!!
Nirjhor105 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I am so shocked with the nightgown that i forgot about the update.....will be back after digesting it and rereading the update

edit:

i was kind of expecting that..... of course gauri didn't hug shashank so many times for nothing. infact i dreaded much worse fight...though it's probably early to say that as more is to come.....poor shiv....hope he gets out of all confusions soon
Edited by Nirjhor105 - 13 years ago
-Aicha- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Deviiiiiiiii, are YOU planning to kill US with these updates?! Aye Haaayyyeeeee..what do I do now?! I can't concentrate on my presentation anymoreeee! :(

and Gauri..DAAAAAAYUMM girl xD 
Nirjhor105 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: AmaanKiDeewani

Awww<3 that was so ..refreshing :D I really liked this part Devi!! =) Thanks for the updatee! :D 

PS -

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqyyVfWhuRg&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

Hehehe, enjoy! :P 

did you ever watch this song on atleast 2x speed? try it....it's too funny
YusLiz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
first you amazes us with your writing skills but how in the world do you come up with all these mind blowing visuals??!! nitegown ... yeah not much of a gown I agree πŸ˜›

once again truly amazing update and yes pls pls pls pls update soon! I'm traveling soon and will not have much time to log-on so pls don't remove me from ur PM list!!
Water. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Damm!!!!!!!

The night gown was the Bomb!!!

Cold-hearted bitch...uh...uh....
Cytherea thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
heyyy..where on earth did u find that excuse for a nightgown??lol
loved the update..tsk tsk shiv really spying on your wife
i think he should have stuck around to hear the conversation before jumping to conclusions..hehehe
lovely update..i can hardly wait for the next one
please clear up their misconceptions soon !!

nikipuki thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
that's not a nightgown thats a seduction outfit!!!! Calling it a night gown is an understatement of the century πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Ahhh.......the plot thickens so Shiv did see Shanky and Gauri together, didn't the seduction outfit clue him in? Poor Gauri😭, all those efforts seem to have gone wasted but have they?? 
Newdime thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Well that OF COURSE Devi only can do this to US POOR SOULS....1st she makes us all worked up high and exited and then what she does?  BANG BAND...pulls the bomb off....Explosion.  

Why I'm surprised I should have known this by now..right Devi?

We are not gonna get that easily folks.  Sigh Sigh and Sigh.....
Barbie3143 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
oohh goood.. y did you stoped there.. ..i havnt sleep last night.. now in the morning i was about to  sleep...you give the updated..o bhi aadha .. plz...do  better thing.. take a knife.. and drive it through our heart... ..
but jani before that...plz ...  give us the rest part of the night......luv you.. mwaaaaaaaaaah......