Fan Fictions

[Shiv-Gauri] The Oldest Story... - 3 (END -p. 134) - Page 48

priya.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Devi-

I am in India right now, so really sorry about not commenting on the last 4 parts. I have been reading it regularly though!!!

Awesome updates. I love gauri and Senna's interaction. gauri and SHiv now starting to behave a little like normally married couples. Sweet nah? Little spitfire nirosha will now see the other side or aarya. Nice!!!! Hot hot update!! You outdo yourself everytime!!!

I have a wedding to attend to  in the next week (No where as fun as your khurana weddings :) ) and may not comment on every part for the next 3 weeks, but I will stop by whenever i can ;-)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

This content was originally posted by: sridevi27

hahaa... tailors indeed... i was thinking they might start a textile factory (like someone recommended before)...

That's the link to Oil and Water (my story of fanfiction.net)

@underline....oh no!!! They will be out of business soon. People will buy clothes from them just once....Not many like clothes that tear so soon (unlike me of course)...you know. Specially not the party ones ;-)

@bold - NICE!!!!!! I shall follow you there as well. :D
This content was originally posted by: priya..

Devi-

I am in India right now, so really sorry about not commenting on the last 4 parts. I have been reading it regularly though!!!

Awesome updates. I love gauri and Senna's interaction. gauri and SHiv now starting to behave a little like normally married couples. Sweet nah? Little spitfire nirosha will now see the other side or aarya. Nice!!!! Hot hot update!! You outdo yourself everytime!!!

I have a wedding to attend to  in the next week (No where as fun as your khurana weddings :) ) and may not comment on every part for the next 3 weeks, but I will stop by whenever i can ;-)

Thank you and no worries dear... Enjoy India (I am jealous!  Wish I was there as well) and the wedding...
Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️

I hav my net bak..can Finally CLICK 'LIKE' n comment....Altho 'Like' can never do justice to yr Work....👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

You really do out do yrself with every update...How u com up with these scenes (I mean counting from Love n Despair...all the couples there n their love scenes to this FF...N the love scenes so far..EVERY one diffrent..More sensual, vivid n Hotter than the last) to the way u pen them down is jst unbelieveable...Honestly I'm yet to read anyone who can match yr writting skills!!!

Thank You for these FF's
YusLiz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
a fan is not enough I need a freezer to cool down .. gawd tht was HOT HOT HOT ... I can't wait to see what Shiv will do to Gauri aft the long wait 😉 

Devi .. awesome awesome awesome to the extreme
Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

That was hawt devi ☺️ 

rosh is lethal first that dance then all those moves in the cupboard, poor guy 😆 he is doing his best to be a gentleman whilst Rosh is trying to get him to be anything but gentle 😉

sorry i haven't commented in a while, i was away for the weekend and  have been catching up today on everything i missed, don't ever take me off the PM list lol
Newdime thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -pixie-

Newdime: Yup I think there is a strong resemblance between Gregory Peck and Dev Anand 😛...Me loves him and his movies (Till he shifted to color post which not so much😆)

I am a big fan of old hindi songs too!

Enjoy...not a big fan of him...but don't mind him and his old films and Of Course the Songs...Love old songs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1odcNKyfZJU&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbK8KW-1D34&feature=relmfu

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27ASuBNWBQQ&feature=related
Edited by Newdime - 13 years ago
-Aicha- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

my favorite tho: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5XYUwC1hBk

AHHH! Such good songs! :D I love Aaj phir jeene ki tammana hai :)) 
Water. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Song of the day!!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hArZnPWxb4A&feature=player_embedded=related_embedded[/YOUTUBE]
jazzerette thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
For Dev Anand Fans....you'll find this article interesting...I am myself a fan of his Black and White era...so chose him as a subject for my Society, Media and Entertainment project...as their was a rumor of him being apparently banned from wearing black!

Dev Anand was considered the epitome of the suave, urbane gentleman, was seen as one of the most handsome men in Indian cinema. He is actually hailed as the Gregory Peck of Bollywood with the puff in his hair and penchant for nodding while speaking. For me he still retains the charm of a mischievous romantic. His dressing sense created a wave amongst the public to such an extent that the term 'Dev Anand look' was coined.

The elements that formed an inevitable part of the 'Devanand wardrobe' were; 
' Collar styling- the centre back portion of the shirt collar was kept upright instead of being left folded as the norm was.
' The collar point ' saw a completed exaggerated jump from the regular 2-2.5 inches to a dramatic 6 inch wide styling
' The collar stand was stylized to accommodate two button- button hole fastening from that of a single.
' Double pocket styling came into being 
' Along with collar styling came in the existence of broad cuffs (3-4 inches wide) which generously accommodated 2-3 button- button hole fastenings.
' The hem line shaping also saw a change to what is locally referred to as open hem line as seen in the sketch.
' The trousers followed a straight cut with a high waistline accommodating two pleats for waist ease.

Devanand's role of a guide in the movie Guide (1976) showcased him in a new look, characteristic of which was the black blazer. It's said that he was banned from wearing it as the crowd went to crazy over it, so much so that they tore apart their clothes or even committed suicide. Such was the excitement it created.