Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Newdime thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Gosh Pixie...Dev Anand?  Seriously yaar...

Kiya yaar apoon ko koi aur miltaaj nahi in sadabahar nagmo mai...

love the song...
-pixie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Newdime: Yup I think there is a strong resemblance between Gregory Peck and Dev Anand 😛...Me loves him and his movies (Till he shifted to color post which not so much😆)

I am a big fan of old hindi songs too!
arabianpaki thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nikipuki

Oh! one of my friends had mentioned this a while back, so in 2009, there was a hit Brazilian drama based on Indian culture called Caminho das ndias or Road to India. Its a Brazilian soap but Indian theme and all, its very funny to watch Brazilian actors in Indian costumes, Indian storyline spouting Spanish dialogs. So this drama made India very cool in Brazil. Isn't it very interesting, portraying a different culture in its non-traditional language to a totally foreign audience! And keeping with the wedding theme, here is a link for a Brazilian version of Indian weddings

OMG! I just saw that on tv guide! Its coming on RFO...some french channel! 😆

Chapter 94:  Sangeet – Part 7 (age 21+)

He opened the same door that had made him pause outside it for fifteen minutes just a few hours ago with no hesitation now and shut it with his foot once he was inside.  She was still resisting in his arms and he finally set her down.  She tried to get away from him just as quickly, but he pulled her back against the door and blocked her between his arms.  When she tried to slip through the side, he pressed in against her body until she finally stopped moving.  Her scent invaded his senses and he closed his eyes, praying for control.  When he felt her shift her body, he pressed in deeper until he heard her gasp.

"Now see why I have to avoid being alone with you."  He whispered harshly in her ear, still refusing to open his eyes.  If he saw her flushed skin and her bare neck this close to him, he may not even try to hold himself back.

She didn't say anything in response, but her body moved almost imperceptibly, her breasts arching into his chest, and he groaned deep in his throat as he gripped her hips hard.  He felt the silken smoothness where her sari ended and her bare skin started and it made him nip her neck suddenly. 

She whimpered helplessly. 

"Rosh…"  he pulled down the closely gathered line of sari going across her otherwise bare shoulder and rained kisses down her neck, opening his eyes to not deny him the glory of her body anymore.

Her breath was coming in bursts as she tilted her neck and her sari fell off her shoulder.

He lifted her up on tip-toes against him and watched her breasts rise and fall in a fast rhythm that made him kiss her along the edge of the bandeau that was her blouse.

Her fingers dug into his hair as she first pulled him away and then brought him closer.  His hands ran up from her hips to her waist and, without warning, he picked her up and brought her over to lay her on the long table by the window. 

He stood back from the table without touching her, hoping that it would calm him down.  Watching her prone form on the table had the exact opposite effect, however, as she brought up one knee against the other and raised herself on her elbows to watch him, her collar bone lifting in sharp relief against her neck, her belly muscles contracting under the sheer black of her sari with her movements. 

"Do you know how difficult it is to control yourself when your girlfriend looks like a goddess and all you want to do is kiss every inch of her body until she is screaming your name in ecstasy?"

Her lips parted and her eyes rounded.   He walked closer.

"Ab dil karta hai huale, haule se main to khud ko gale lagaun…

Kisi aur ki mujhko zaroorat kya?

Main toh khud se pyaar jataun…"

He gave her back the words that she had sung before and her eyes changed now, going from wide eyed to openly aroused… he could see other subtle changes too, like how she lifted her breasts infinitesimally, and how her one foot arched, making her anklets chime softly.

"Would you like to touch yourself now? Or would you like me to?" he whispered as he placed his hands on either side of her body and leaned towards her.

In response, her head fell back and she gave him the long tender line of her neck as her eyes drifted shut.

He grabbed her around the waist and raised her closer to him as he kissed her on her neck.

"Where did you get this sari?" he asked just as he kissed her below her ears.

She jerked in response to his kiss and wrapped her arms around his neck.

It made him lose his mind and he pressed her body tightly to his, capturing her lips with all the pent up passion that she has been stoking all night.

They heard footsteps outside suddenly; she opened her eyes in alarm and he slid her off the table.  They made it into the closet on the side of the room and shut its door just as the door to the room opened. 

The closet was a small one and its one side held hangers with sweaters and shawls, which limited their space significantly as they struggled into the other corner. 

They could hear the footsteps advance into the room before there was the creak of a chair and whoever was in the room sat down. 

She raised her eyes in alarm to him and he shook his head, telling her without words to not worry.

The intruder in the room, the fear of being caught, and his proximity to her… it was all too much and her heart was threatening to pop out of her chest...  She turned away from him to face the wall of the closet and felt an instant tug at her blouse before it dragged down over her breasts, leaving them bare.

She looked down in alarm and noticed that the pallu of her sari was caught in between the closet door.  Attached as it was to her blouse, in the force with which she twisted away, it had… well…

She crossed her arms over her breasts as she felt him move behind her.

She closed her eyes, trying to fight the mortification that was threatening to make her run out of the closet.

But then she felt it… he parted her hair down the back and pushed it forward so that its length now covered her nakedness.

"You're okay…" he whispered in her ear from behind.

She tried to focus on just breathing and not the fact that he was standing right behind her, with a perfect view of her naked back from her neck to her waist where her traitorous and unreliable blouse was now bunched in its version of time-out.

She wondered what it was that the person in the room was doing that was taking so long.  When a few more moments passed and her heart eased again, she became less concerned about whoever was in the room and more about the one who was standing right behind her.  And once her focus shifted to him, she was aware only of him and nothing else…

She leaned her head against the wall in front of her and closed her eyes.  She could feel his eyes on her back and the muscles and tendons there flexed on their own.  She waited a breath and then several more… he still made no move to touch her.  She didn't even know if she wanted him to touch her… Why couldn't he just do it and taken the decision out of her hands?

When several more moments passed and he still made no move, she was annoyed.  What sort of a man was unmoved by the sight of his girlfriend's naked back? Especially when he had looked like he would rip her clothes off just a few minutes ago!

Without knowing that she was going to, she straightened off the wall and pretended to adjust her sari as she moved back against him.  Not that she could do anything about her sari; it was still stuck in the door, its tail hanging outside the closet.

When she moved back a bit more and bumped against him, she heard his hiss of breath as he suddenly gripped her arms and stayed her movements.  Even that touch of his arms was enough to make heat rise all through her despite the fact that at the moment her upper body was entirely bare.

"Rosh, stay still and please don't make this harder than it is."

She could hear that he was gritting his teeth as he said it and it made her more aroused.

"I feel hot." She whispered, moving back against him and making a motion to fan her neck.

In the pause that followed, she could feel the tension in him like it was something tangible.

Finally he caught the hand that was fanning and whispered harshly, "Yes, so do I!"

She waited a few more minutes to see if he would say or do something more, and when he didn't, she decided to make it her mission to make him lose his iron-clad control.

She lifted her hair in a makeshift bun and held it up with both her hands so that it wouldn't slide down, knowing that not only did her hair not offer her cover anymore, but that her hands were also no longer there to shield her body.

She had to give it to him… he waited almost a full minute before he pulled her back against him, the suddenness of the movement making her drop her makeshift bun and letting her hair cascade on top of his hands, which were now most definitely caressing her breasts.  She bit her lips to keep from moaning as heat shot through every cell of her being.  Her eyes slid shut as her head fell back against his shoulder and her hands dropped to her sides, not having the strength for anything else.  He bit her earlobe and just as her lips parted in response, he turned her face up to take her lips with his, absorbing the whimper that had been just about to make itself known.  So lost was she in the kiss that she didn't understand when he suddenly covered her mouth… and then the brief reprieve from the insanity brought her back to Earth and she heard footsteps again and then the sound of a door closing.

She still couldn't pull herself out of her stupor completely and it was just as well, because once the door shut fully, he pulled her back to him and then backed her against the wall, his body following and his mouth and hands finding her everywhere all at once.  This time she couldn't help the noises that escaped her until she felt him shrug her blouse up over her breasts suddenly.

"No…" she tried to push him away, but he wouldn't let go and finally managed to get her covered fully.

She tried to swat his hands away again and this time, he took them both and pinned them against the wall.

"I don't want to take your virginity in a tiny closet in the middle of Rathan and Senna's Sangeet!"

She stopped struggling and looked aghast at what he said.

He sighed deeply. 

"Please... please have mercy on me Rosh…"

------------------------------------------------

Edited by sridevi27 - 13 years ago
wilddevil2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It's too hot.
Awesome update

Devi I think everytime that u write a sensous part u outdo yourself.

I luvd how Aarya covered Rosh wid her hair & refused 2 take her virginity in a closet.

Rosh's impatience was hilarious. She knows how 2 kill a man.

Pls continue soon
Holy Crap!!!!! I need a fan !!!!!!! ☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️

i have probably said this before,

but just incase you forgot, I will say it again,

Devi if you are half as wild as your imagination is....

then your man is one very lucky guy ☺️🤣
🤣🤣
nikipuki thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Holy Moly.....that was a hot update......I was tickled that you rated the update 21+......does it really make a difference after 18+?? 
Cytherea thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
OMG..blushing here!!
someone fan me please...hehehe
awesome work devi..i absolutely loved it..
can't wait to see what you come up with next
bluerose1889 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
That was hot!
I have to give it to Aarya. That man has a huge amount of self-control.
Nirosha's paying for torturing him with that dance. I loved the last line.

"Please... please have mercy on me Rosh…"

Poor guy! But I think it's sweet that he wants to wait before they take the next step.
Another awesome update devi!
chubzy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I thought nayana is bolder while teasin vicky but rosh not equaly but bold when it comes to torture aarya, poor guy was in such a horrible plight, but i love d part where he was pleadin her to hv mercy.