Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Nirjhor105

beautiful part bu I am waiting for shiv-gauri to talk properly

all in due time dear
her_story thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Now that was beautiful!!! i am really liking this new couple.... but i miss shiv and gauri... pls update soon....
bluerose1889 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Awesome update Devi!

I've liked Dhruv right from the beginning and I'm starting to like Dhruv - Neela pair now.
I found it so cute the way Shiv knew who Dhruv was looking for and told him what colour she was wearing.
I loved the previous update too. Nirosha's so adorable. I saw the pic of what she's wearing. Poor Aarya!
Anyways, as much as I love all the other pairs you've introduced, I can't forget my first love - Shiv & Gauri. I miss their scenes so much.

Right now, I'm consoling myself with the little crumbs of Shiv & his thoughts of Gauri when he's talking to other people. But I hope you'll give me a full dose of them soon.

@Saomom
Congratulations! Wow! 28 years! Your marriage is older than me!
Hello lovelies,

You know I adore you all and appreciate all your readership and comments, but please dears, there is nothing more disheartening than writing four pages for an update to post it only to have the comments ask for just another update without commenting on what was just posted or to ask to write about another couple when the story is really not there yet...  Not meant as a criticism, but some of you are writers, so you know what I am talking about... 

I can write about Shiv and Gauri's heart-to-heart tomorrow and wrap it up, but the story will probably end the day after then...  

I apologize if I sound irate, but I did this update at 3:30 in the morning and... well, you can see where there is a tiny frustration factor...

-Devi
bluerose1889 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I'm really sorry, if my comments ever came across like that. It was never my intention to demand anything.
I know how much time & effort it takes to write and then edit it. Most FF writers only update once a week or maybe longer. We're very lucky to get updates from you almost every other day.
This content was originally posted by: bluerose1889

I'm really sorry, if my comments ever came across like that. It was never my intention to demand anything.
I know how much time & effort it takes to write and then edit it. Most FF writers only update once a week or maybe longer. We're very lucky to get updates from you almost every other day.

It's alright dear.  It's not just you alone or even the comments after just the last update.  It's more of a general comment on my part and something that I have been wanting to post for a while...  I am working on four hours' sleep, which is one of the reasons that I think I decided to post that letter today.  A full 8 hours and I would have let it go yet again.... ;)
chubzy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Even i wanna apologise if ever my comment disturbd u, n i realy wanna assure u tat ur updates r always amazin n worth readin again n again n even enjoy readin d chemistry b/w not only d lead but othr couples too. Plz dnt stress n compramise ur sleep we realy appreciate ur work.
wilddevil2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
U r an amazing writer. It is equally interesting 2 read abt other pairs. Plus everybody cannot manage so many pairs like d way u do.

U have been very generous regarding updates. There have been times when u've updated even thrice a day while some of d writers take weeks 2 update.

We do appreciate d time and effort u put in this ff. If any of my comments have ever hurt u then I apologise.

Pls keep writing this ff d way u do as u know better than us.
Newdime thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Now that's what we call it a Perfect Treat (present) for the Anniv Gal right Tammie?....Loved it...simple yet passionate...innocent encounter between two souls who has crossed the path several times.  One was trying hard to get the other's attention, but it didn't know the perfect time was scheduled for the perfect start.  Infect a beautiful start.

I have to feel your tender touch;
I have to hear your voice;
No other one could take your place;
You're it; I have no choice.

Edited by Newdime - 13 years ago