[Shiv-Gauri] The Oldest Story... - 3 (END -p. 134) - Page 32

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wilddevil2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
God it's gud 2 read abt angry woman.

Devi do d females in ur ffs reflect u? Do u use such colourful phrases in real life also?

D update was hilarious. I luvd Nirosha's curse. I hope ultimately d sexy sari won't b wasted.

Pls continue soon
P.S. All d 3 saris r beautiful.
Originally posted by: wilddevil2010

God it's gud 2 read abt angry woman.

Devi do d females in ur ffs reflect u? Do u use such colourful phrases in real life also?

D update was hilarious. I luvd Nirosha's curse. I hope ultimately d sexy sari won't b wasted.

Pls continue soon
P.S. All d 3 saris r beautiful.

hahaaa.... some things sounds waay better when it's written down than used in conversation ;)  although, there are times when I say something like this and my sisters will look at me and ask, "how long did it take you to come up with that one?"  hehee... 
Newdime thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Women....We Women....Beauty with the Brains and Attitude.....Aahh that just did it for me.  Poor Aarya...I'm sure looking at her in that dead gorgeous sexy as hell in black Sari (not that I know how the hell the Hell looks like) could managed to hold himself for not going after her for that long?  Poor Soul you are so dead, and she is bit tipsy too with the Alcohol running through her veins....gosh can't wait for the next update....

PS:-  Be On The Lookout for a slender dark-haired beauty, armed with an attitude, and dangerously sexy.Edited by Newdime - 13 years ago
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
finally caught up with the story....................
girl u can write so excellently.......................
its completely awesome...................
Gauri is feisty and Shiv is also in his own way....................
cont soon and thanks for the pm.....................
bushrayou thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i feel like i wait for the update to get some calm and as soon as i am done reading it i start waiting again!!!! your an awesome writer i just cant say it enough!!!
loved the last part.... want to see what he does!
kellz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i hope gauri realizes how much shiv is falling for her
arabianpaki thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sridevi27

I have had an hour of sleep because of a report that I had to finish for work.  I am counting on this new snow storm to start early so that I can cancel my appointments and go back to sleep.

My younger brother has the same wish as you for the snow to start early...so  assignments are postponed, school is canceled, and in your case appointments canceled. Its only tomrw in the morning when you have to shovel..you'll regret the snow! ..it already started snowing here since 8AM..but nooo,  classes are not canceled unfortunately... *sigh*

Originally posted by: arabianpaki

My younger brother has the same wish as you for the snow to start early...so  assignments are postponed, school is canceled, and in your case appointments canceled. Its only tomrw in the morning when you have to shovel..you'll regret the snow! ..it already started snowing here since 8AM..but nooo,  classes are not canceled unfortunately... *sigh*

No, the appointments were not cancelled (alas)... Snow started here only a few hours ago.  So, I did go to work in the morning with one solid hour of sleep... and am now feeling like my eyes are going to fall off my face...

On a positive note, all afternoon appointments are cancelled...
Water. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Oh Nirosha!

I feel for u babe!

Men just know how to crawl under ur skin n irriate n annoy u to the extreme.
Aarya......Aarya......😳
Water. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sridevi27

No, the appointments were not cancelled (alas)... Snow started here only a few hours ago.  So, I did go to work in the morning with one solid hour of sleep... and am now feeling like my eyes are going to fall off my face...

On a positive note, all afternoon appointments are cancelled...

Awww snow over there....school being cancelled is always great....appointments not being cancelled...not good....but I guess afternoon ones were cancelled...so that is nice.

No snow on this side......thank god for that!!!
Had to go to placement today...after 4 days off...it was a tough....but m grateful that atleast weather is good -2 C only.
Last week was like -33 C with windchill. Brrrrr!!!

N I m blabbering....
Edited by Water. - 13 years ago