[Shiv-Gauri] The Oldest Story... - 3 (END -p. 134) - Page 20

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by sridevi27

Saira Khan

Nice...I love'em.
Originally posted by Water.

</div>
<div>I tried to google Saira Khan n I got Pakistani actress born in 1970. But she does not look dis sizzling at all. Which Saira Khan is it?

Devi,

I am confused too.....i thought it looked like aamna sharif?

Can you please send me the link for the pics please 😊 Edited by blueangel13 - 13 years ago
Love is not that easy as apple pie you see Mr Kewl.  Every step of yearning, knowing the soul is within reach yet dare not to touch the fragile soul in the fear of shattering thus again.  Why it's not so easy to conquest the love of your life and to concur to yourself that I love her that I love you?  One step just one little nudge discover the emotion that is behind the rib cage and you will be rewarded with what you have been craving for eons, shock the hack out of yourself Shiv. C'mon.
My Arjun is losing.😭😭😭  Okay, fine.  I'll get my AR fix somewhere else.  If AR can't be Dhruv, I guess I'll have to settle for #4.  If I must.😆  I swear you Indian gals are so lucky to have such eye candy on TV and in the movies.  I'll trade you one Brad Pitt for Arjun Rampal.  Whaddya say?

Originally posted by blueangel13

Devi,

I am confused too.....i thought it looked like aamna sharif?

Can you please send me the link for the pics please 😊

Not aamna sheriff.  Her name is definitely Saira Khan.  I just google imaged Saira Khan and her pics come up.  There's definitely another Saira Khan, who is much more well known.  So, you'll need to do some digging...  (unless of course, she is known by some other name also... Lord knows...)  ;)

Edited by sridevi27 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by saomom

My Arjun is losing.😭😭😭  Okay, fine.  I'll get my AR fix somewhere else.  If AR can't be Dhruv, I guess I'll have to settle for #4.  If I must.😆  I swear you Indian gals are so lucky to have such eye candy on TV and in the movies.  I'll trade you one Brad Pitt for Arjun Rampal.  Whaddya say?

YEEESSSS... I will absolutely TAKE Brad (HAVE YOU SEEN FIGHT CLUB, LADY???)

:)

P.S.  And if you want Arjun to be Dhruv, don't let anyone stop ya Tams!  ðŸ˜‰ 
Edited by sridevi27 - 13 years ago
Posting this song on Newdime's behalf

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=En4aZkij_q4&feature=related=related_embedded[/YOUTUBE]
heyy..great work once again..im liking the neela dhruv pair more and more..and the last line..it was heartbreaking..please make things right between SG again..lol..waiting impatiently for the next update
Originally posted by sridevi27

YEEESSSS... I will absolutely TAKE Brad (HAVE YOU SEEN FIGHT CLUB, LADY???)

:)

P.S.  And if you want Arjun to be Dhruv, don't let anyone stop ya Tams!  ðŸ˜‰ 

He's yours!  Enjoy him. 😆  Didn't see Fight Club.  Not my kind of movie.  

Cool.  To everyone else #4 will be Dhruv,   Shradha and I will share Arjun...😆
Edited by saomom - 13 years ago
It's a tie now ðŸ˜² ðŸ˜†

VotePoll ChoiceVotesPoll Statistics
Option 127 [45.76%]
Option 22 [3.39%]
Option 33 [5.08%]
Option 427 [45.76%]