Fan Fictions

[Shiv-Gauri] The Oldest Story... - 3 (END -p. 134) - Page 18

-Aicha- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: bluerose1889

I think i'll go against popular opinion and vote for No.4.
Don't get me wrong, I like Arjun and John but what i've read so far about Dhruv doesnt suit with these two. I can't picture them as Shiv's friend. It's just my opinion, of course. Also, i'd prefer someone not so familiar to me as Dhruv. So that leaves option 2 & 4 and i didnt like no.2 so i'll go with 4.

Of course, in the end i'll accept whoever Devi choose. She knows the best as she created these charecters and know how they look.

That's exactly what's on my mind! Like, I really CAN'T imagine Rampal or John as Shiv's friend. I don't know..it's like..weird. He's like WOW tho! :P 

And yes, of course, in the end I'll accept anyone Devi chooses =)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

This content was originally posted by: AmaanKiDeewani

That's exactly what's on my mind! Like, I really CAN'T imagine Rampal or John as Shiv's friend. I don't know..it's like..weird. He's like WOW tho! :P 

And yes, of course, in the end I'll accept anyone Devi chooses =)

But that's the beauty of it ladies... Devi is not choosing here.  You all are.  Devi will just express Devi's opinion, but bow down to the power of the democratic process in choosing a Hot Man 😉
Ayesha_MSK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Decisions! Decisions!
All four were good candidates, but I seemed to have warmed to Options 1 & 4 😃

But from there, I can't decide 😉

P.S. The update was fab, as usual and thanks for the PM as well ⭐️Edited by Ayesha_MSK - 13 years ago
Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I want arjun too, he is dreamy 😍

and i want the first girl for neela
charlie1950 thumbnail
really like the way u make
up couples as the story
progresses

and all couples stories r
quite interstin
Okay, so I made an actual poll (I really need to stop this and go back to my update :)

Go to this link to vote:

blueangel1308 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: sridevi27

Okay, so I made an actual poll (I really need to stop this and go back to my update :)

Go to this link to vote:

Oh god, too much sensory Overload going on right now, I just cant figure out which one to vote for.

The one I have managed to eliminate so far has been John, other than that it's a close tie, have to admit I am mostly leaning towards 4 esp. after the last photo but I am a huge fan of aum, so dont know.Edited by blueangel13 - 13 years ago

Chapter 86:  Mehndi – Part 4

Once she reached the end of the length of the hall, she looked back at him, only to find him watching her.  It startled her so much that she lost her footing when she rounded the corner and bumped into someone else.  God, what was wrong with her today!

"Neela deedi!"  she heard a chirpy voice and looked up to see Nirosha.

"You're here!"  Neela's lips widened in a smile before she paused.  "You're late!"

"Oh, come on di!  I am the only one representing the entire Khuranas here!  The twins are too little for Tara di to go anywhere.  And good luck separating Nayana or Geet from Tara di or the babies.  And of course, Dadi won't move an inch from the nursery.  So, I have been chosen as the unofficial representative on the entire khandan."   Nirosha's wide smile was testament to her happiness that such an important position had been – even by default – assigned to her.

"You mean, you're not here because my brother is coming tonight?" Neela teased.

"What?  No… of course not… Is he coming? I didn't know he was coming."  Nirosha colored red as she said in a rush.

"I am just teasing you..." Neela smiled widely, but without warning she nudged Nirosha's hands so that she could see her palm.

It took Nirosha a moment to realize that Neela wasn't just looking her mehndi design.   But by the time she pulled her hands back, it was too late anyways because Neela laughed and said, "And there's the A".

"That's not an A."  Nirosha said now as she tried to hide her hands behind her skirt, although she couldn't manage it properly for fear that she would ruin both the henna and her skirt.

"What happened to your edges of your mehndi?"  she asked instead, trying to distract Neela.

"Oh nothing."  Neela said quickly, brushing the whole thing aside.  "Just an accident."

"An accident?  It looks like you ran smack into a wall."

"Or…"  they both heard behind them and turned around to find Shiv and Dhruv there.

"She ran straight into someone's shirt."  Shiv called Neela out shamelessly, grinning widely, while Dhruv elbowed him in the ribs.

"So, which wall was it, di?"  Nirosha laughed as Neela looked up with a blush climbing up her neck.

"It really was an accident."  She mumbled before she nudged Nirosha along to turn back and rush into The Blue.

Once Neela was inside, Nirosha paused by the blue panels to look back and whisper loudly.

"I would change that shirt if I were you Dhruv bhaiyya.  It wouldn't take people too long to put two and two together and figure out which wall Neela di ran into!"

"Oh, shut up you scamp! Wait till Aarya gets here.  And then we'll see about payback!"

Nirosha's smile disappeared and her eyes widened as she gasped in mock horror. 

"Oh please! I am shivering in my chappals!"

"Oh, you wait, you crafty little pixie.  You just wait.  Make sure you don't wear any blush tonight.  You won't need it with how red in the face you will be when I am done with you!"

Nirosha rushed back to him then and rubbed her index finger on his shirt.  Shiv laughed out loud and Dhruv pulled back in surprise. "Nirosha, I swear to God!"

"I had too much henna on that finger.  Now it's perfect.  Thanks Dhruv bhaiyya.  You're always so accommodating."

She danced out of his reach as he lunged at her and before he could do anything more, she had shot like a bullet back inside The Blue.

"I swear, that little thing should be put in shackles!"  Dhruv said absently as he tried to rub off the henna that she had just brushed on him.

"Now, why are you just rubbing that off, while the entire line of Neela's handiwork is still so well-preserved on your shirt?"

"What the hell are you talking about?" 

Shiv gave a pretend gasp.  "Oh, and the man plays dumb as he tries to save his unrequited love's henna fingerprints.  Because he's too much of a wimp to pursue her openly."

"Oh, come on you shit-head.  If you hadn't messed up in the first place, I wouldn't have to be so careful."

Shiv's grin disappeared and Dhruv stopped rubbing his shirt.  "I am kidding yaar.  Lord, don't take it so seriously."

"You think she's still not over me?"  Shiv asked in all the seriousness that Dhruv had just warned against.

"Honestly?  I have no idea."  Dhruv answered truthfully. 

"Don't you think you should find out?  You have been in this "staring-soulfully" mode for six months!"

"You know Shiv, not everyone is as feisty as your wife.  Not every woman can handle things like Guari can.  Some of them are actually more on the fragile side.  Especially when her heart was already broken when I got there." 

This time Shiv didn't offer any comments in return, his face taking on a somber expression.

"Shiv, come on yaar.  What is with you?  What happened to all your sarcastic comebacks?"

"Oh come on Dhruv.  You like her.  You really like her.  Why would I ever say anything to insult something like that?  Besides, she is one of the few regrets that I do have.  I didn't realize that she was so…"  he stopped, unable to complete his sentence.

"Breakable?"  Dhruv offered.

"Sweet…"  Shiv said finally, looking back at Dhruv.  "That's the word that I was looking for…"

"Gauri's done quite a number on you, man!  If that girl only knew!"

Shiv expression became shuttered after that as he said, "When you fall in love, Dhruv, make sure she loves you back."

"Does it make a difference?" 

"Not really… but it makes it less painful."                       

------------------------------

Edited by sridevi27 - 13 years ago
Water. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Loved the update Devi.
Thank u so much.
bushrayou thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
oh man!! my heart breaks for SHIV, plese someone help him out!!

and oh man so many couples!! i am still relishing in the first three and you added another two!!
love them all! want more of them all!!!