Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-pixie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Since Kitty is away....(Tammie your comment just cracked me up!!!)..are we still playing lakorns  lakorns

I really need to get onto this lakorn train...I am feeling so left out of the party right now...
Edited by -pixie- - 13 years ago
blueangel1308 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
@pixie
Not a bad idea but make sure you have the time or u will get stuck with days of little sleep, that is unless you are blessed with iron will.... God, I just got to work after spending all night watching sawan biang and going to school in am, at the moment i am on my 3 cup of coffee to keep me up.

@tammie and niki....lOl for that conversation....so you guys caught up on your sleep yet?
Edited by blueangel13 - 13 years ago
nikipuki thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: blueangel13

@pixie
Not a bad idea but make sure you have the time or u will get stuck with days of little sleep, that is unless you are blessed with iron will.... God, I just got to work after spending all night watching sawan biang and going to school in am, at the moment in an on my 3 cup of coffee to keep me up.

@tammie and niki....lOl for that conversation....so you guys caught up on your sleep yet?

you'all need to learn to multi-task like me....:-) I am watching this totally hilarious one called Rak Nee Hua Jai Rao Jong while developing a marketing plan. I must say I have been rather productive this morning work-wise.........

(PS.....however, I haven't yet learnt the turn off button so I've been up the last 3 days or so quite late into the night catching up.....its like I've discovered a treasure.......did the same thing when I discovered the wonderful world of FF's and OS's on IF) 
saomom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I'm exhausted.  3 of them at 18 hours a piece and I'm working on very little sleep...  Can someone explain to me why I have so little willpower...and why my hubby is still talking to me?  Must be love.😳

@Niki - how do you multi-task why watching something that's subtitled?  You are amazing...πŸ˜†

@Shradha - join us on the dark side...πŸ˜ƒ  Just choose any of the links that are there and plan on accomplishing nothing...
Edited by saomom - 13 years ago
Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@ Shradhav me too, we will have our own party til then lol
DancinFireflies thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
ok......gosh...... finally...... i've read the whole thing..... just one word....... wow...... πŸ˜ƒ .... you are an amazing writter...πŸ‘Edited by aiyana - 13 years ago
priya.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Devi -

I came online after 2 days and still no updateπŸ˜• I need a fix or atleast let me know when I can receive a cure for my addiction. At least a temporary cure!!

Hi to all my fellow does :)
Devi oh Devi where art thou Devi ????? πŸ˜†

@ Mice Club:

8 pages of spam and chat !!!!!
i have a lot to catch up with 😲
Escapist thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Where are you...in which den have you hidden I can't even find the address πŸ˜­
come back soon.....waiting for you !!! 😳
saomom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Lip-a-Licious

Devi oh Devi where art thou Devi ????? πŸ˜†

@ Mice Club:

8 pages of spam and chat !!!!!
i have a lot to catch up with 😲

Why yes, yes you do have a lot to catch up on.  And you can only join in when you've watched at least one lakorn.  So get busy.  You too Shradha. πŸ€£