India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

coming soon...nivren's romantic date

FrozenRain IF-Rockerz
FrozenRain
FrozenRain

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 5:54am | IP Logged
in todays' u me aur tv they show a segment on ccbm....viren arranges a romantic date for nivi.......both looks awsome.....also they mentioned about that viren decorates a small home(something like that) for nivi.....from these one thing is sure....viren is not the stalker....Clap i think he actually gave money to the manager for this special arrangement.......viren is so romantic....

Edited by kinha - 15 January 2011 at 5:58am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

fai_luBz_NehaHCasyadadaPriyaThakurMonuKaKinshukcelestaeShayafanVirMan_ArShiPoojaa_P--aarthi--diyaloveskinnysirjeeSofna

nirjuu Senior Member
nirjuu
nirjuu

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Yeah, mee too think so... The segment was really cute.... They look so sweet together

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

celestaeShayafanFrozenRain

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 6:25am | IP Logged
just saw that segment it was brilliant nivi looked really pretty and Viren as usual soo hot. can't wait till this epi. i don't think he is the stalker as well, but even if he is the stalker he is probably doing it all for her love. x

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShayafanFrozenRain

FrozenRain IF-Rockerz
FrozenRain
FrozenRain

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anisha_91

just saw that segment it was brilliant nivi looked really pretty and Viren as usual soo hot. can't wait till this epi. i don't think he is the stalker as well, but even if he is the stalker he is probably doing it all for her love. x

ya........nivi looks so pretty...........i love her in salwars..............viren and nivi looks so young and pretty together.................

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafan

MAYURIKTA Senior Member
MAYURIKTA
MAYURIKTA

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kinha

in todays' u me aur tv they show a segment on ccbm....viren arranges a romantic date for nivi.......both looks awsome.....also they mentioned about that viren decorates a small home(something like that) for nivi.....from these one thing is sure....viren is not the stalker....Clap i think he actually gave money to the manager for this special arrangement.......viren is so romantic....

Hey can i have the link pls..... Pls pls pls...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafan

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 7:06am | IP Logged
Cant wait for the sequence in the show after watching the segment.. They looked absolutely stunning.. But any idea was this a date sequence arranged by Viren or this was their Love Shack ?
moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Ya i watched it on TV n it was sooo soo romantic . Kinny n Neha were loking soo soo adorable n d scnes whch they were showing were damnn romantic . can'tt wait for d sequence .

@snehu jaannn I thnk it is LOVESHACK where Viren arranged all dis thngs . n he also decorated their room . wowww hu romantic yaarr!!!!! Viren is veryy veryyy romantic yaar n probably d money given by him was also for dis purpose .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShayafanVirMan_ArShi

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushmitadutta

Ya i watched it on TV n it was sooo soo romantic . Kinny n Neha were loking soo soo adorable n d scnes whch they were showing were damnn romantic . can'tt wait for d sequence .

@snehu jaannn I thnk it is LOVESHACK where Viren arranged all dis thngs . n he also decorated their room . wowww hu romantic yaarr!!!!! Viren is veryy veryyy romantic yaar n probably d money given by him was also for dis purpose .

OH God these segments make it more difficult to wait for the sequence in the show. MOni janu since u saw it on TV can u tell me what colour clothes were they wearing since in the segment they had light effects and hence once they showed Nivi in lavenderish kuti and brown dupatta and Viren in Black jacket and bluish tee and next they showed nivi in pink suit and viren in pink tee and white jacket.. Am r eally confused yaar...

Go to top