Maryada

India-Forums

Maryada
Maryada

HOW WILL PRIYA RESPOND AFTER TRUTH IS UNVEILED

Poll Question: HOW WILL PRIYA RESPOND AFTER THE TRUTH IS UNVEILED please read before

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
1 [2.50%]
1 [2.50%]
2 [5.00%]
0 [0.00%]
4 [10.00%]
32 [80.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

aura9 Goldie
aura9
aura9

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 5:48am | IP Logged

What will PRIYA do after she discovers the truth that the ADITYA is son of the man who had molested her in the past?

There are mainly 4 possibilities that are

1.she breaks the marriage/ she doesn't breaks the marriage

2.she exposes BRAHMANAND / she doesn't

However there are various ways in which this can happen. Such are the possibilities please vote the one you think most probable

1.PRIYA is frustrated and decides to break the marriage without giving ADITYA any proper explaination as he would be heartbroken to know his father's truth.

2. PRIYA is frustrated and exposes BRAHMANAND in front of ADITYA and others

3.PRIYA is infuriated and blames ADITYA for betraying her trust and of course she exposes  BRAHMANAND

4.PRIYA is upset to know the truth but decides not to tell about this to ADITYA  for he might be heartbroken but suffers silently inside.

5.PRIYA is upset to know the truth but decides not to tell about this to ADITYA  for he might be heartbroken and warns BRAHMANAND to not to try to mess up with her as she in not going to stay quiet this time.

6.PRIYA is upset but seizes this as a golden opportunity to avenge BRAHMANAND by exposing him not only to his family members but also in front of the whole world very carefully and systematically considering ADITYA's emotions towards her. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sarahjareenRomantiChikcherrypansymushiroxxMillerrr88KriYaansh...

KriYaansh... IF-Addictz
KriYaansh...
KriYaansh...

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 6:38am | IP Logged
i think posibble number 5
RomantiChik Goldie
RomantiChik
RomantiChik

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged
i think it would be probably be #6. Priya's not the type of girl to suffer injustice in silence....even after what happened to her she had enough courage to live through it. Granted that she lost hope for a little while and was attempting suicide, but after understanding what Adi said about living for her family as they r fighting for her, her courage was renewed and she fought like fury to save her and her family's honor.

She did all this when she was alone, now she has Adi with her...so I think she'll fight for what's right. She'll expose Brahmanand in front of the whole world, but she'll do this keeping Adi's feelings and her sasural's maryaada in mind.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KriYaansh...

Dastaan23 Goldie

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RomantiChik

aura9 Goldie
aura9
aura9

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 5:24am | IP Logged

I think their are maximum chances for probability 5 because though PRIYA can't tolerate wrong and injustice. But, whatever might have happened

She will never wish to be the cause of fight between ADITYA & his father (as she is a woman who has the capacity to forget and forgive people) and also because she had promised ADITYA THAT WHATEVER HAPPENS she will never hurt him.

I THINK IT IS THE TRUTH WHICH WILL HURT ADITYA AND NOT PRIYA.

But I REALLY WISH IT TO BE THE PROBABILITY 6 

Edited by anonymous4444 - 16 January 2011 at 5:43am
aura9 Goldie
aura9
aura9

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
people are requested to vote and please if anyone of you are having any news in this regard please share. This suspense is going to kill me
aura9 Goldie
aura9
aura9

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 5:37am | IP Logged
all the participants of this forum are requested to vote before the 31st january monday's episode so that i can see how much we are connected to the cvs by heart to predict this show 

Edited by anonymous4444 - 29 January 2011 at 5:41am
..Naina.. IF-Veteran Member
..Naina..
..Naina..

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
I think initially it will be 5...but over time, she'll just keep on getting aggravated seeing him and then will decide to expose him.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index