Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

|NMG#42- IO| awwwwwiiiieeesss..ARJUN..<3 (Page 7)

Shivani1arti IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rashmilovesArTi

rashmilovesArTi Goldie
rashmilovesArTi
rashmilovesArTi

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shivani1arti

Originally posted by aysha_mayur

Originally posted by Komal.SweetArTi

lol he is never linked with rati Officially.............it only n only NS..........
Mostly People toh say they are not even at Good Terems........Linking to door ki baat hai.....
its only in CCs and all we talk abt them........lol

Yeah you are right.......Ppl just link him with NS.......and say Rati and he are not friends

Thats why he clears about NS and his dating and that he and Rati are good friendsLOL

you got a point..........he was bashed coz of ns & he had to clarify ns thing but he knows people are  mad over arti tooConfusedLOL
LOL
people have written stuff on his blog-asking him to propose & marry ratiConfusedLOL

i think it is ns................because people have always bashed him saying he's dating ns
just my povSmile
hi shivi.............

Edited by rashmirao1991 - 15 January 2011 at 11:50am
rashmilovesArTi Goldie
rashmilovesArTi
rashmilovesArTi

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged

lol ayshu my heratbeats got Fasten.............
@shivi see Rati and He are so Popular for their Chemistry and all...............but reporter must have asked him abt Rati but did he?............No..........why?...........Media knows how much they are LOVED TOGETHER........then why didn't they ask him abt rati and nim?............
very less people go and  rite such stuff on his blog......otherwise its done in private place like here.......most of people are obssesed abt if NS is his GF or not?????????...........lol...........

i really hope jun did not means fans always saying abt arti coz he has read on wall- arti things...LOLLOL

i do hope it is nsEvil Smile..yeah one arneha fan had send him that gift tooShockedLOL

nope reporter didn't mention rati- jun talked abt his career- lrl,mjht * i loved to see the mayur scenes on tv- those flashbacks were amzingDay Dreaming*..then he talked so excited for his new show..Tongue

2rash: heya!Big smile

its ns only according to ur update..........jun seems to be very excited abt his new show
atleast for him i want it to be successfulEmbarrassed
aysha_mayur IF-Stunnerz
aysha_mayur
aysha_mayur

He is off from drinking now..........Someone really condemned alcohol in G8 magazine Stern Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rashmilovesArTiAmyArTiMayUr

DoNotMind IF-Stunnerz
DoNotMind
DoNotMind

lol its only NS you are thinking way too much abt that............rofl...............
hey rash.................Hug
btw BRB............

rashmilovesArTi

aysha_mayur IF-Stunnerz
aysha_mayur
aysha_mayur

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Hey Rashmi..Hug

I m sure he meant NS.......becoz it would have been Rati then he would have taken her name......but he said one girl

rashmilovesArTi

rashmilovesArTi Goldie
rashmilovesArTi
rashmilovesArTi

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aysha_mayur

He is off from drinking now..........Someone really condemned alcohol in G8 magazine Stern Smile

ayshuuuuuuuu i was suposed to say this
he has taken her words seriouslyWink.........or she was indirectly telling him

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AmyArTiMayUraysha_mayur

Raindrops. IF-Rockerz
Raindrops.
Raindrops.

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged

lol ayshu my heratbeats got Fasten.............
@shivi see Rati and He are so Popular for their Chemistry and all...............but reporter must have asked him abt Rati but did he?............No..........why?...........Media knows how much they are LOVED TOGETHER........then why didn't they ask him abt rati and nim?............
very less people go and  rite such stuff on his blog......otherwise its done in private place like here.......most of people are obssesed abt if NS is his GF or not?????????...........lol...........

i really hope jun did not means fans always saying abt arti coz he has read on wall- arti things...LOLLOL

i do hope it is nsEvil Smile..yeah one arneha fan had send him that gift tooShockedLOL

nope reporter didn't mention rati- jun talked abt his career- lrl,mjht * i loved to see the mayur scenes on tv- those flashbacks were amzingDay Dreaming*..then he talked so excited for his new show..Tongue

2rash: heya!Big smile

if he was talking about rati.........................he could have said costar naConfused.....................and also if he is annoyed with arti comments then why does he press like and write i feel cherished reading itConfusedLOL

aysha_mayur

Go to top