Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DoNotMind thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: aysha_mayur

Ofcourse you have lovey dovey talks.......I will go on a date with him😳🤣🤣

we take steps  little slowly as we both are shy......see this TRUE LOVE..........😳🤣
but dont you worry Shaadi jaldi karenge haaye mera jun..............love you muahhhhh.............☺️
🤣
aysha_mayur thumbnail
Originally posted by: Komal.SweetArTi

we take steps  little slowly as we both are shy......see this TRUE LOVE..........😳🤣
but dont you worry Shaadi jaldi karenge haaye mera jun..............love you muahhhhh.............☺️
🤣

OK......I think we have again started😳
aysha_mayur thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Nida--

shivi left she didnt pm😒

Nidu you were waiting for her PM since then????😲🤣🤣
DoNotMind thumbnail

OK......I think we have again started😳

When Do We Stop?.....Specially me..☺️....Kyunki Main Jhooth nahin Bolti Main sachmuch Arjun Ki Deewani Hoon................😳🤣
DoNotMind thumbnail

🤣🤣
Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

yeah coz my net is not working🥱................i thought she would have pmed😆
aysha_mayur thumbnail
Yahan pe sab Arjun ki deewanis hain samjhi😳
aysha_mayur thumbnail

This looks sooo real😍
aysha_mayur thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Nida--

yeah coz my net is not working🥱................i thought she would have pmed😆

she will do it tomorrow Nidu
Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Page 23 of 23

Page 1 Page 22
Page   of 23

sumonetolub

IF-Rockerz

sumonetolub

Direct Link Posted: 15 January 2011 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
i dont know if its even possible, but i love arjun more after this interview!.....wow a guy thinking about kids even before finding a girl to have them with....nupur jaisa haal ho raha hai hahaha....hes really ready to find his special someone 😳....and hes the first guy ive seen whose thinking so much about his future......but i think not having his father around, leaving him to support his family, made him much more mature......even his costars said that hes the protective daddy like figure on sets awwww

and about the dating a girl thing, im glad hes being smarter about it......he really should just keep it to himself because if not, people are really going to try to interfere in his personal life, as if they dont already....i mean in the sense that they actually tell him on his blog/fb/hoonur that he should or shouldnt be with someone.....its cool to say you love him with someone (mind you, i do too!) but spamming about it is really immature

well good he said hes off alcohol but then apne bar ka kya karoge arjun?? hahah....if anything, he needs to quit smoking....casual drinking is fine but i hope he stops smoking cuz its really just an addiction no matter what extent you do it to

gosh i wish we can get the link because i like to make my own opinions on what he said....i really hope his show does well....and of course hes happy about doing it.....i dunno why people thought he wouldnt be....i mean no one forced him to do it.....i really want him to succeed because he deserves it after working so hard.....and that hard work is evident in his performances and groW*H as an actor

thanx shivani for the update!!!

naina
Edited by --Nida-- - 13 years ago