Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: aysha_mayur

anything can happen.......maybe she was indirectly telling him😉😉

now he also loves to drink waaterrrr😉
DoNotMind thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
its seriously not easy to leave any of you habbit........and drinking and smoking are the most diffcult (don't ask me how do i know have seen many people trying and in movies too😆)......how did he suddenly moved on from it?................🤔
May be Dedicated Enemies Effect.........oh well............. why i am not SURPRISED?.......🤣
Originally posted by: --Nida--

i havnt watched it.........................why do you feel its rp😆

coz he said- logon ko lagta hai main ek larki ke saath hoon..maybe tht's why😕😆
but then he said -if he's dating..he won't tell...which makes me think more he means rp & he is secretly dating her😛😉😆
aysha_mayur thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Nida--

now he also loves to drink waaterrrr😉

Yeah WATTTEEERRRRRR.........🤣
Originally posted by: Komal.SweetArTi

its seriously not easy to leave any of you habbit........and drinking and smoking are the most diffcult (don't ask me how do i know have seen many people trying and in movies too😆)......how did he suddenly moved on from it?................🤔
May be Dedicated Enemies Effect.........oh well............. why i am not SURPRISED?.......🤣

yup unless he's become health conscious....he's super scared how rati hates alcohol🤣🤣
aysha_mayur thumbnail
Originally posted by: Komal.SweetArTi

He wants to stay fit to fight with his enemy whole life thats why he quit alcohol🤣🤣
Edited by aysha_mayur - 13 years ago
aysha_mayur thumbnail
Humka peeni hai peeni hai Humka peeni hai🤣🤣
Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shivani1arti

coz he said- logon ko lagta hai main ek larki ke saath hoon..maybe tht's why😕😆
but then he said -if he's dating..he won't tell...which makes me think more he means rp & he is secretly dating her😛😉😆

well maybe he meant that ppl link him with ns and he is not with her.......................and even if he is gonna date rp he is not telling lols😆
DoNotMind thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Shivani1arti

yup unless he's become health conscious....he's super scared how rati hates alcohol🤣🤣

oh cummon Health Concious........i guess its his n years old habbit.........Did it Effect his Health in past............moreover he knows he drink in limits.,and dtinking in your Limits is bad for nothing..................
suddenly he stoped..............Can i ROFL?..........i guess i am.........🤣

aysha_mayur thumbnail
Why does it always happen that Rati's and AB's intvs and statements get interconnected automatically???🤔