Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pyari_Zahra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Awww, how cute!! I remember that interview with the all of the LTL cast, he got so excited when someone brought in chocolates and he tried to steal Riddhi's 🀣 And in those interviews between him and Mahhi where he admitted that he ate all her chocolates that a fan had brought for her 🀣 He's so adorable 😍. x Edited by Pyari_Zahra - 13 years ago
ankita66 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
lol i'm in love with a fictional character , how sad but at least I'm not alone πŸ˜†
Sanely_Insane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wow...am addicted to dark chocolates..
my fridge is overloaded with dark chocolates.πŸ˜†..and i cannot live without eating atleast one everyday........πŸ˜›
.scorpio10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Hahhha

hhaah Chocolates ... hahhaaha 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 
I do not believe this hahaha ..Ok ok before I get slippers and chapals .........let me explain ..why am I 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

There is something abt Leo ppl  .... now if this applies to This guy ....then 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Leo donot get high or drunk after a couple of drinks ... no
never ..
But when they have Chocolates , any kind of choclates  ..they get high and wild ( naughty   ..Childlike naughty ).....its like popepye's spinach to them ..

Hahhha .I have a Leo friend who is like this and it makes me go 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 and guys its not only chocolates anything sweet can  do this to them ..

This is the only time ... U have to say to them stay away ...becoz they r at wildest after they had chocos or anything sweet ..

Edited by scorpio10 - 13 years ago
shruti10august thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sam1984

lol i'm in love with a fictional character , how sad but at least I'm not aloneπŸ˜†

yup sam, u r not alone. I m wid u πŸ˜ƒ
kiran255 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oh same here 
i too love chocolates but dont eat much !
i enjoy craving for them just like i crave for Mishal:PP

well Girls im quite a contentful person 
so im happy with both Dutta or MR
cuz both are irresistablely yummy  :P

khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

thanks for sharing!..

i love chocolates too.. i can finish many bars in one day...πŸ˜†

skavitha08 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sam1984

when I first saw Mishal in love story I wasn't attracted to him at all , and even initially when he started in LTL there was no attraction , but the more I saw of dutta bhau his personality and his killer attitude the more I fell head over heels for him.

that's the EXACT!!! case with me too.....

and I don't like chocolates πŸ˜›
divya17-7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

hmmm.......... this is new to me........ never heard guyz get high n naughty with chocolates.............

i thot becos of the sugar content, one gets hyper(boyz n gals)......... with instant release of energy due to easy metabolism of glucose................ but this sounds strange.......... well i hav to confront my hubby for this information.....πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜› personally, i dont like anything sweet or even chocolates............. but my hubby likes chocolates........

thnx for the information.....😊
.scorpio10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dc17-7

hmmm.......... this is new to me........ never heard guyz get high n naughty with chocolates.............

i thot becos of the sugar content, one gets hyper(boyz n gals)......... with instant release of energy due to easy metabolism of glucose................ but this sounds strange.......... well i hav to confront my hubby for this information.....πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜› personally, i dont like anything sweet or even chocolates............. but my hubby likes chocolates........

thnx for the information.....😊

Oh ! I seen this happen ...... hyper will be an understatement in this situation . The engery they get is of enough to scare ana entire audi or place full of ppl ..

I love sweets ....anything sweets ..But sweets do not get me high though . definetly not the way these ppl get