Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Piya's love for Abhay..My take (Page 3)

.dazzleme. Senior Member
.dazzleme.
.dazzleme.

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Lots of us are thinking that Maithili has done so much sacrifice to attain her love that Piya will be left small in front of her..!! Well I thought a lot on this ...and have come to a conclusion..as a BIG NO..Piya will rise above Maithili...NO DOUBT WHATSOEVER..because PIYA WILL LOVE ABHAY..EVEN WHEN HIS TRUTH COMES OUT AS A VAMPIRE..a living dead who lives on a human blood...!! Maithili was no doubt so sweet & innocent & gave her life to her ABHAYENDRA.But midn you he was a normal HUMAN at that time...but our PIYA will be NO LESS TO MAITHILI she will continue her unconditional  LOVE for ABHAY even when she knows he is a VAMPIRE..the very fact that she is almost in doubt that HE IS A VAMPIRE ..and still she is not scared to go near him..itself is a GREAT feeling..and that According to me will be the TRUMP card for PIYA ..by which she will rise if not be in the same level as Maithili's love for ABhay

well, i love both Metz and Piya.....but indeed.....the abhay Metz fell in love with was a lifefull playful sweet guy whom after she was gone turned into darkness and fire:(.....Piya has to break those walls all on herself to reach that lifefull heart hidden deep deep inside.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

angel3142TOTAL-ROMANTIC

VladDracula Senior Member
VladDracula
VladDracula

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 2:32am | IP Logged
 I wish some Vampire bit me  in reality and turned me into a real Vampire so that I could live for all  eternity.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 4:55am | IP Logged
ClapHey Total-Romantic

I simply loved the way you put it. Awesome. Wow. A very deep thought. 

Some of us are going through a temporary phase of out-of-order fans of Pia (Pia fans, I am calling myself out-of-order and not Pia Wink). This thoughtful glimpse of future totally helps remind me the +ve take on the story.

Accepting a Vampire as your BF is out-of-world, dangerous but still equally sacrificial (if not more - I have put equally now for Maithili fans Smile)  as giving your life for your lover. 

Clap

Edited by Ritz93 - 17 January 2011 at 4:57am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index