Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Piya's love for Abhay..My take (Page 2)

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 5:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

@Kritzy: Eggjectly! I have my doubts about Abhay but I have full faith in Pia and her unconditional and irrevocable loveEmbarrassed

Gosh I've smiled after ages in a post other than adits'!Big smile Thank you, TM!Hug

WOw..thank you one & all for having said nice things to my post..And I am doubly happy that I was able to give you all some RELIEF,,That means a LOT TO ME..!! And Chillz..I loved teh new name you have given me "TM"..awwwwwBig smile

Love ALL.Hug

monsoonlove Senior Member
monsoonlove
monsoonlove

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 7:34am | IP Logged
i have no doubt tht piya's love will not rise the level..her love is fearless...i think it may even exceed metz love...she will love abhay unconditionally and will even sacrifice everything for him..she is the firefly who will be happily burned in fire..at times..she annoys me tht she chooses wrong methods to find out truth..bt her love is greater than her obsession..bt just look at her...she is so much stronger than she appears..she puts up with all the crap tht abhay gives her..we all think tht she hurts abhay..bt abhay has hurt her no less...she puts up with it and still goes ahead to find the truth..becuz she LOVES him..
bt i have a big doubt about abhay's love for piya...i dunno if he will ever love piya will all his heart...Ouch
and tht makes me feel horrible horrible for piya...the fact tht abhay is a vampire won't hurt piya really..bt the fact tht abhay will not love piya will shatter her...Ouch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ArshForEverangel3142-Doppelganger-TOTAL-ROMANTIC

ArshForEver Goldie
ArshForEver
ArshForEver

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Great post total romantic I totally agree with. Piya's love is undoubtedly incomparable and passionable for abhay.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

iqralovespkyek Senior Member
iqralovespkyek
iqralovespkyek

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 7:52am | IP Logged
very nice written thanx for this post n i totaly agree with u ClapBig smile

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Thanks for wonderful post.

I'm a Piya fan, even though I may be annoy with her cause of the method she chooses to know but we all know her love for Abhay is unstoppable. 

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Super Kool IF-Sizzlerz
Super Kool
Super Kool

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
very nice postClap....pia will help abhay to get rid of all his pains and sorrowsBlushing...and i totally agree pia's luv will never fade away inspite of abhay's dangerous truth....Blushing

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kiranni

i have no doubt tht piya's love will not rise the level..her love is fearless...i think it may even exceed metz love...she will love abhay unconditionally and will even sacrifice everything for him..she is the firefly who will be happily burned in fire..at times..she annoys me tht she chooses wrong methods to find out truth..bt her love is greater than her obsession..bt just look at her...she is so much stronger than she appears..she puts up with all the crap tht abhay gives her..we all think tht she hurts abhay..bt abhay has hurt her no less...she puts up with it and still goes ahead to find the truth..becuz she LOVES him..
bt i have a big doubt about abhay's love for piya...i dunno if he will ever love piya will all his heart...Ouch
and tht makes me feel horrible horrible for piya...the fact tht abhay is a vampire won't hurt piya really..bt the fact tht abhay will not love piya will shatter her...Ouch

I have no doubts at all that Abhay will start loving Piya equally or should I say more than Metz, but it will take time..and it can be so that Piya is her reincarnation, but in which ever case..PIYA is PIYA..and Abhay is angry with himself because he just cannot resist her nor ignore her..and he himself knows that Piya is very different to Mythili in some aspects ...but he also said that you both are becoming to look same to me..so its not like he will love her just because she looks like Mythili ..because if that was the case..he would have already been acting possessive about her..but here he is trying to avoid her..and actually Loves Piya so deeply &  involuntarily..and thats why  he does not  want her to enter his world & know the truth of his life..!! Which clearly indicates..HE LOVES HER DEEPLY...but has not realised it as yet..
Ishita131 Senior Member
Ishita131
Ishita131

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Like the others said - thanks for making me feel better !!!! i really did not like the fact that abhay wont be able to love pia as much as he did metz !!! but just hope that he loves her more than he loved metz !!! what metz did was great - going against her dad and all that to love a servant of the palace !!! but piya will go against the whole of human race to continue loving him even after knowing he's a vampire !! and its so much more than what metz did !!! so just hope he loves piya more than he loved metz -cause this is supposed to be an abhay - pia love story not abhay - metz love story !!!!

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index