India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Piya's love for Abhay..My take

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 4:46am | IP Logged
Lots of us are thinking that Maithili has done so much sacrifice to attain her love that Piya will be left small in front of her..!! Well I thought a lot on this ...and have come to a conclusion..as a BIG NO..Piya will rise above Maithili...NO DOUBT WHATSOEVER..because PIYA WILL LOVE ABHAY..EVEN WHEN HIS TRUTH COMES OUT AS A VAMPIRE..a living dead who lives on a human blood...!! Maithili was no doubt so sweet & innocent & gave her life to her ABHAYENDRA.But midn you he was a normal HUMAN at that time...but our PIYA will be NO LESS TO MAITHILI she will continue her unconditional  LOVE for ABHAY even when she knows he is a VAMPIRE..the very fact that she is almost in doubt that HE IS A VAMPIRE ..and still she is not scared to go near him..itself is a GREAT feeling..and that According to me will be the TRUMP card for PIYA ..by which she will rise if not be in the same level as Maithili's love for ABhay

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

monsoonlovesaphira7988iqralovespkyekArshForEverKhaLidaHAnamikaSJainangel3142-Doppelganger-ffkhanRitzieAmeresblossom1234Befikre.Jane..

natasha4lyf Groupbie
natasha4lyf
natasha4lyf

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 4:49am | IP Logged
heyy fanx a bunch 4 sharing i totally agreeeeeee wivv U a realiiii hope dat apenz

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ArshForEverTOTAL-ROMANTIC

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 4:54am | IP Logged
Thanks for making me feel better as an AbhIya fan. Hug
I have no doubts that Pia loves Abhay a lot. I know it's not plain obsession but Abhay...I don't have faith in him, I'm sorry. I doubt he'll ever love 'Pia'.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ArshForEverangel3142TOTAL-ROMANTIC

AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 4:55am | IP Logged
Yes, There is no doubt on that Piya would win Abhay's heart. In fact she already has and Abhay is only keeping away from her because he wants to keep her safe.Remember Abhay went to Pander Quila twice for Piya though he had so many painful memories of that place. If the story goes the Twilight and Vampire Diaries way as it is going now Piya would still love Abhay even after knowing the Truth. And who knows she would become a Vampire herself.

Edited by Anamika1570 - 15 January 2011 at 9:57pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saphira7988ArshForEver

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 5:02am | IP Logged
vry nice post!!!!!!!!!!
even i was jst appreciating maithali's love for abhay dat she sacrificed her life for him...........but d actual sacrifice wud be done by piya by luving a half dead person!!!! nd dat is when d real strength of abhiya luv will be felt..........Ametz luv saga was a tragic fairy tale which ended on a vry sad note but Abhiya's luv story wud not be a fairy tale but actually a real test of luv.......

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

saphira7988ArshForEverangel3142-Doppelganger-.Jane..

-Doppelganger- IF-Rockerz
-Doppelganger-
-Doppelganger-

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 5:07am | IP Logged
I just want to hug you HugHugfor making me feel better. I had the feeling that Abhay will always see Maithali in Piya and never love her for the person she is.Being a hardcore AbhiYa fan i was really upset about this.
Now i'm feeling loads better thanks to your wonderful postSmile.Abhay may or maynot love Piya but her love for him will be much above Maithali's love

Edited by Kritz08 - 15 January 2011 at 5:07am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

saphira7988ArshForEverangel3142TOTAL-ROMANTICpyar-ishk.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 5:11am | IP Logged
@Kritzy: Eggjectly! I have my doubts about Abhay but I have full faith in Pia and her unconditional and irrevocable loveEmbarrassed

Gosh I've smiled after ages in a post other than adits'!Big smile Thank you, TM!Hug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

saphira7988ArshForEver-Doppelganger-TOTAL-ROMANTIC

-Doppelganger- IF-Rockerz
-Doppelganger-
-Doppelganger-

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

@Kritzy: Eggjectly! I have my doubts about Abhay but I have full faith in Pia and her unconditional and irrevocable loveEmbarrassed

Gosh I've smiled after ages in a post other than adits'!Big smile Thank you, TM!Hug

She irritates me with her jasoosi at times but i cannot stop admiring her for her bravery and strength.Abhay has humiliated her,hurt her physically and emotionally so many times but still this girl did not give up....me loving herEmbarrassed

@bold
awwHugme too....i'm feeling so happy

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

saphira7988ArshForEverTOTAL-ROMANTIC.Jane..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index