India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

my take on Dhawal kinjal track

suk19 IF-Sizzlerz
suk19
suk19

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 4:28am | IP Logged
i hope it goes like this, Aham and modi household have a lot of interaction with Dhawal.  On the other hand Dhawal will be listening to his bhua Angry.  We have seen that she has already asked for microwave i have a feeling that Dhawal will get sucked into her and Rashis plan.   Aham will see that dhawal all he asks for is material things, kokila will also see all of this.   Both mother and son will start to rethink if this is good,  Gopi will also be there.  Gopi then goes to jigar and asks him to keep a secret  she calls up Elesh,  she tells him everything about what happened to kinjal as the boy is in love  with this girl he says to Gopi he will speak to Kinjal.  Kinjal will reveal all that she does not want to get married to Dhawal,  he asks her if she would like to marry him  but she tells him her heart has still not forgotton umang so hence  would he be able to accept that he agrees. 
On the wedding two dulhas come Elesh and Dhawal LOL  umilla and rashi left in shock at the temple, Dhawal will not know what hit him and he will telll urmilla its all her fault if she wasnt so greedy this would not have happenedLOLLOL  i know its wishful thinking  but anyway i can have some funBig smile

Urmilla will be left squealing at the temple just like she did when jigar and sonam wedding was suppose to happen and instead rashi got married

Edited by fanbidaai - 15 January 2011 at 4:33am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anupamgmonash1esttyChaudhrytmSky23

Sky23 IF-Rockerz
Sky23
Sky23

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 7:26am | IP Logged
I like it.  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

monash1

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top