Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

CHAAND ATTRACTED HASEENA!!!!

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 4:26am | IP Logged
Hey pplHug
as i was sitting free (aveli) a deep though ran into mah mind nd i assumed how Chaandeena luv story must have started!!!!!

WARNING : this is a bakwaas post nd only for those who have free tym to waste like me........so read at ur own risk nd no bashing or throwing of tomatoes nd eggs on me along wid shoes nd slippersLOL
And also keep my emotions in mind as i m a diehard Chaandeena fan!!!!!!ROFL

HERE I GO...................
As piya was reading in dat vampire book dat vampires r really attractive nd have d ability to attract ppl around......d image of abhay came into her mind.......but guess wat at dat vry moment d strikingly handsome Chaand's image stroke my mind!!!!!!LOL
Embarrassedi started running d horses of my mind nd found d answer of many of urs' questions..........wat did haseena see in chaand dat she became his wife?????ShockedShocked
ShockedI think haseena wud have been d heart throb dancer in d court of a king nd must have not married anybody as she must have not found anybody to match her standards...........so one day as she was practising her neck movements in dance she saw a strikingly handsome man of her age (note......d man is strikingly handsum!!!!! must be a V..............)EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
she had never seen such a handsum hunk in her whole life......but d problem was only dat his height was shorter dan hers........but dey didn't mind at all!!!!
he asked haseena to teach her d neck movements as well so she started teaching him nd soon dey became a famous dancing couple.......dey created sensation nd soon haseena fell in luv wid him!!!!!!Embarrassed
She asked him his name nd when he said CHAAND.............she almost drooled over his name nd started seeing d dreams of chaandni raatein wid her chaand nd she being his chaandniEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
d day came when she was about to propose him for marriage wid SINDOOR in her hands.........chaand came in her room nd marched towards her.........she started her speech wid.."Chaand.........mujhe yeh Ssss.......".  Chaand suddenly came close, grabbed her neck nd interrupted her by saying...."mujhse yeh pyaas ab control nahi ki jaati..........." nd bit her on her neckShocked...............
Haseena converted into a vampire nd married chaand as she was madly in luv wid himLOLEmbarrassedOuch
Frm dat day.............haseena only remembers her thirst along wid d incompleted Sssss of Sindoor, her neck movement nd ofcourse her handsum hunk chaandEmbarrassed

P.S.   Guys plzzzzz those who have read it don't kick me because i knw dis is d lamest story of all tyms nd wat to do.....was getting bored  so thought to bore u aswellROFLROFL

Edited by chakku - 15 January 2011 at 4:28am

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

AdiabhaymaanNaz07529886209iqralovespkyekWiseGirlBlossom10manurshaggyscoobylighteningbuzzmeawnaj7mi-neepearlAnamikaSJainAanya.--sumana13--ozzyieSumi_162710Simi.Sweetchahaat.leeseunggiloveffkhanmonar.Nabi.Medha.amail1601--sanchita--pritirays-Nymphadora-_dkmystery_

pritirays IF-Sizzlerz
pritirays
pritirays

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 4:59am | IP Logged
My reaction -------> ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL
Kya mast love story likhi hai yaar! *Strikingly handsome* Chaand n uski Haseen Haseena! And the Sssssssssssssssss n neck movements!
ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Blossom10--sumana13--Befikre_dkmystery_

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 5:03am | IP Logged
thanx but acc to me it's a total bakwassROFL
pritirays IF-Sizzlerz
pritirays
pritirays

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 5:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chakku

thanx but acc to me it's a total bakwassROFL

Bakwaas bhi kabhi kabhi acche ho jaate hain! LOL Its a good TP! And I liked your warning too! LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Blossom10--sumana13--Befikre

AyeChavanni IF-Sizzlerz
AyeChavanni
AyeChavanni

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 5:28am | IP Logged
Hahaha...
what a unique love story!
i was totally imagining it & it was hilarious LOL.
and come on, its not such a bakwaas idea, its creative

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Befikre

ozzyie IF-Rockerz
ozzyie
ozzyie

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 5:40am | IP Logged
nice bakwaas story.
You can give dis one to the CVs
Just kiddinLOLLOLLOL

Befikre

-Nymphadora- IF-Sizzlerz
-Nymphadora-
-Nymphadora-

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 5:47am | IP Logged
OMG!!!simply howlarious...practisisng neck moveentsROFL...toooo good!!!

Befikre

pratsy IF-Stunnerz
pratsy
pratsy

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 6:04am | IP Logged
ROFL lol. .hillarious post. .full 2 fun ROFL u reveald chandena's lov story Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Blossom10Befikre

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index