Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

what s the role of this new guy in veecha's life (Page 3)

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 6:23am | IP Logged
raghu ?? who raghu ??

arre so many ppl have just vanished in thin air , the cop, the great blind lover sid, raghu babu... now this new banda....

sharad was fab as Nahar singh in saat phere , his first and only show which i followed for more than 15months , so as much as i want to see him , but not in this show , didnot see BP as it was from K camp

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 6:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustJ

raghu ?? who raghu ??

arre so many ppl have just vanished in thin air , the cop, the great blind lover sid, raghu babu... now this new banda....

sharad was fab as Nahar singh in saat phere , his first and only show which i followed for more than 15months , so as much as i want to see him , but not in this show , didnot see BP as it was from K camp

K camp???????code????????

I am sure he is a great actor............he will be sadly wasted on this serial.........coming in at a time when it is just becoming a total pain. More twists and turns will only take time away from the leads and I think it is time they wrapped up this story/'serialOuch
LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Kekta soaps .... k camp ....

TRP's r getting low as ppl r not able to see so much of twisted faces, he is being used  to bring them UP..... pretty obvious, the way tracks r being introduced and unwanted love in btw Jogi and damini , i don t think they will end it so soon , or else it means one thing , all this stuff is thrown to bring new guy for icha and make her get married for 3rd time and change taps with kid and veer babu loving her
groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 6:38am | IP Logged

TRP's r getting low as ppl r not able to see so much of twisted faces, he is being used  to bring them UP..... pretty obvious, the way tracks r being introduced and unwanted love in btw Jogi and damini , i don t think they will end it so soon , or else it means one thing , all this stuff is thrown to bring new guy for icha and make her get married for 3rd time and change taps with kid and veer babu loving her

Oh dear, maybe it is time to stop watching and move onto something else. This is becoming utter nonsense............Jogi and Damini....................how low can this serial get?????????

Would need a crane to lift the TRP's up in this serial.LOLLOL

cjs369

cjs369 IF-Rockerz
cjs369
cjs369

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 6:38am | IP Logged

trps are going low... first and foremost because most of the audience were shocked that a mother cud forgive n bring in her son's murderer and treat her with so much pampering... so in the last episode suddenly out of the blue and after so many days we saw Mai showing her true feelings of hatred for Taps...LOL
secondly no one likes Vee....Ya ...and because of real/reel life confusion ... they have decided to shift focus on a new entry... Confused... hope it will help..
Jaya... me too, watched Saat phere  and liked this guy there... but never seen BP... dont know how he will fit in here though... obviously he is being brought in to increase trps... as audience loves this guy... hopefully the story does not deteriorate more than it already has...
divy609 IF-Dazzler
divy609
divy609

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Whatever happens to the story It's definitely gonna increase the TRPs .........Sharad has a huge fan-base.....The fans were so upset that BP was ended....In fact even now they are upsetOuchI just hope they don't couple this guy with anyone........
LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 6:44am | IP Logged
hope so yaar

Oh  charu , after Ranvir rajvansh, i like Nahar singh a lot , wat a guy and his love and passion for saloni was to die for ..........

tiny15

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by divy609

Whatever happens to the story It's definitely gonna increase the TRPs .........Sharad has a huge fan-base.....The fans were so upset that BP was ended....In fact even now they are upsetOuchI just hope they don't couple this guy with anyone........

Well if he is so popular, I am sure they might just think of some romance..................that is what makes Uttaran go aroundLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

divy609LimitLessFan

Go to top