India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Love Is All You Need.........

triasha IF-Rockerz
triasha
triasha

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 4:11am | IP Logged
What is the one emotion that has everyone mystified? What is the one emotion that has stated as many wars as it has ended? What emotion has had more plays, songs, and stories written about it than anything else? Love, that one emotion that makes enemies into friends and friends into enemies. So many legends surround this emotion, from the goddess Athena and Helen of Troy to Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet.nd my favourite book of HARRY POTTER..........Throughout the Harry Potter series, Dumbledore constantly tells Harry that the advantage he possesses over his enemy, Voldemort, is love. As early as the conclusion to Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone, Dumbledore says: "If there is one thing Voldemort cannot understand, it is love." "So, when the prophecy says that I'll have 'power the Dark Lord knows not', it just means ' love?" asked Harry, feeling a little let down."Yes ' just love," said Dumbledore. love is all powerfull...............Hug

Love comes in so many different levels, that it doesn't appear to be the same emotion at all, but it is. There is so much to love, that it will be hard to put into this simple essay. It can tear people apart and make us do irrational things to bringing together entire nations. What can this emotion not do? It's hard to tell, but there is a lot it can.

This emotion, bring tears to our eyes when something happens to our family members, friends, and pets. When we feel love ripped from us, as in death or being spurned by another, we do things we wouldn't normally do, such as go on violent rampages, or mourn to the extent that our loved ones have to watch us constantly to make sure we don't try anything like suicide. Some can move on, always remembering the lost loved one after a while, but others can not let go. These are the ones that need our love and support the most.

There are so many levels to love, that I can only express a few of them here. These are the ones we see most in life. Friendship starts this list off. Yes, it doesn't seem like it, but we do feel love towards our friends, this is what helps us get along so well, and why we miss them when we don't see our friends for a long time. It's also why we hold certain friends over others no matter what happens. Sometimes, the bond between friends deepens to the point where a stronger bond of love is made, making them family.

Another level of love, are for our siblings and other family members. Even though we do things to our family members, and sometimes we don't like some of our family, that bond is still there. It's this family bond level of love that brought about the phrase, blood is thicker than water. We will do things for our brothers, sisters, mothers, fathers, and children before we would even consider doing them for anyone else.Smile
A third level to love, is the bond that brings man and woman together. This level is among the strongest of them all. It is this level of love that has brought together kingdoms into nations in the past, and ended many great wars. It's is also for the love of a woman that has started a few of our well-known wars, like the Trojan Wars of ancient times. It's brought together families that have argued for years and years, such as in the Shakespearean play, Romeo and Juliet. Even though the two mentioned killed themselves in the end, it still brought their families together.Smile

The last mentionable level of love is that bond between a mother and her children. There is no stronger, nor will there ever be. This bond starts from the very first tiny fluttering of movement and never ends, even after death of the child. A mother protects her children in the name of love, and directs them through life using it as the example to follow. Well, at least it should be. It's because of her children a mother will work at a job she hates, just to make sure they have everything they could ever want or need.Smile

The phrase, love makes the world go round is very true. It's is our driving force, for what ever reason it may be. Poems, plays, and legends can only briefly touch the true meaning of love. We can only feel what that meaning is, and express it in ways only we can understand towards another. The true question we should be asking is not, what is life, but what is love.

AND this story holds everything............LTL............has forced me to admit it..............and DUTTA and NAKU'S lovestory will remain as a piece of most loved asset in my life........NOT ONLY THIS but the immense love DUTTA has for his sisters,his aye sahib,and his friend BAJI.........IS TOOOOOO OVERWHELMINGEmbarrassed....DUTTA's struggle.........his betrayals............and yet his helpless love for naku.....we all have laughed,cried,prayed for that character.......and MR has put so much love into the character that we have fallen head over heals in LOVE wid DSP...Heart....THANKS MR for this...........makes me say that there's no other powerfull thing in this world except LOVE............AND not only that OUR love FOR MR has won..thanks MR for not letting us down........what is this but only the beauty and power of LOVE.............
.AND our love for each other in this forum..........is just so everlasting...............guys.............its a acknowledgement from my side to the divinity of love which LTL has taught me............EmbarrassedWE LOVE DSP AND will keep loving him............come back soon................in full DSP form..............
What is love? I DNT KNO BUT FOR ME.............WHAT WE FEEL FOR OUR FRIENDS ,FOR OUR HERO DSP AND FOR THE SHOW ..............THIS IS INDEED LOVE............thanks to all my friends of IF...............LOVE U ALLSmile
i cant write well.............but just wanted to share my feelings with u all.............sorry for my blabbering but had to say it out........Embarrassed.....

Edited by triasha - 15 January 2011 at 4:29am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

lizdarcyshruti10augustdramagomnx12Pooja_219mussy.jamshedmozart66kadduuSophia21NainaSengalmIsHeZ.xRoyalLEO_Krrish.Sidra--khushi--

--SONEE-- IF-Rockerz
--SONEE--
--SONEE--

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Hey TrishHug
yaar increse d font size,,,,,warna aankhe phut jayegi meri,,,,inna chota chota padhkeLOL
wil read n comment huniEmbarrassed
Edited:Embarrassed
first of all sorry fr lateEmbarrassed...awesome post huniClapClapsooooooo beautifully written ClapClapClap
i luved it.....each n  evry wrd....... just superbTongue
i dont think ......i need to wrt....u wrt it .......sooo perfect Clap

Edited by --SONEE-- - 16 January 2011 at 6:48am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mussy.jamshed

shruti10august Senior Member
shruti10august
shruti10august

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 4:39am | IP Logged
WELL DONE TRIASHA Thumbs Up . Well said!

It is indeed LOVE, LOVE ND LOVE wich all of us need. It is indeed Love for wich we make relationship whether it is our relationship wid our mom, dad, siblings, friends, partners, children nd so on.

We meet strangers, but it is Love wich make those strangers our friends.

I must also admit that LTL, TaSha(love of two souls who are made just for each other) nd DuJi(love of two friends) shows me the luv i never knew. It shows me how beautiful love can be. It shows me that love knows no colour, no status, but wat love knows is the love itself.

Love, love, love Heart

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mussy.jamshedSophia21triasha--khushi--

--khushi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--khushi--
--khushi--

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 5:54am | IP Logged
Awesome Trish...........  Very beautifully written............................
U said it ri8 that Love is the strongest emotion......................  we need it ................ 
We can't live without it.......................   Lyf would be so dull if we keep our self away from the word called Love.....................  be it for our Frnds, Siblings , Parents, spouse, pets or anybody for whom we care..........................  No doubts LTL is the most memorable show of my lyf..................
Not only coz MR palyed it very well but coz of LTL  I got chance to meet u guys...........................
Its only the Love for each  other that connects us from various countries.....................
our lyf style is diff...................... even our Day & nights  r  quite opposite................................  But Still there is one thing that can never change is the  Love for Frnds.......................... 
If I think abt charactor Dutta  of LTL , then may be its just a ficticious charactor nothing else...........
But this charactor  leaves a lots of Examples of Love for me.................... be it his love for his best frnd Bajji or his Love for Nakku without giving any importance to her looks or the Faith on his Love without any proof.....................  I dunno kwn If anybody else other then Mishal would be able to potrait his role well or not.................... but now I cant imagine anybody else playing Dutta  other then Him........................  Its only our Love for him that he cant let us down........................
And its only the Love that we want Happy momories for LTL &  its actors.....................
And I really wish after LTL we always  keep it in our memories as a sweet memory..................
Sorry Trish kuchh jiyada hi lamba ho geyaEmbarrassed..........................  Love u Hug

shruti10augustmussy.jamshedSophia21triasha

lizdarcy Senior Member
lizdarcy
lizdarcy

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 6:26am | IP Logged
Lovely post, Triasha. Most stories that touch us, are essentially about love. In an age where love has become a farce, thanks to our outlook towards life, and the fact that most shows portray lust, or attraction as love, LTL makes me want to hope. It makes me believe that i own a soul. Smile

I'm really grateful for LTL.

shruti10augustmussy.jamshedSophia21triasha

mIsHeZ.x IF-Rockerz
mIsHeZ.x
mIsHeZ.x

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 8:28am | IP Logged
awhh trishh bby Hug

u writtn it soo wel n so beautifuly!!Embarrassed bles ya

u r soo ryt..der is no definit definition of love n tbh if der ever was den i dont think so keh pyar ki itni ehmiyat hamari zindagi mein hoti...it wudn aply 2 evri1 if dat was da case...

wel i ges dat is da beauty of luv...Heart

thanku soo much 4 sharin it wivus babe..evrithng u sed it soo tru!!
mwahh
tc
xxxx

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shruti10augustmussy.jamshedtriasha

mussy.jamshed IF-Dazzler
mussy.jamshed
mussy.jamshed

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 1:31am | IP Logged
Outstanding Post Trish. I am touched. ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

I feel being in love is the best gift in the world as it fills you up inside and loosing it the hardest to bare..Its a sense of completeness when your around them. They make you a better person and make you want to be a better person. Its a level of friendship that allows you to be completely comfortable around them. Its always wanting the best for them, even if it means sacrificing for yourself. Its the happiness you feel every time you're around them...Love is indeed one such beautiful feeling. I loved that you mentioned Harry Potter here, I remember Voldermort asks Harry " why did u live"....and Harry replies him back with stern tone n says " because I have something worth living for"...and of course Love is the notion that differentiates Harry from Voldermort. And I love HP series for the same reason.

LTL has helped us embrace this feeling. I love Tasha's love story alot. Its so pure and deep. I m happy that I came to IF and made so many beautiful and lovable friends. and you're surely very close to me Trish. (my dr. trish)

May this love fill our lives with much more happiness. Tongue
LTL rocks
Tasha rocks

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shruti10augusttriasha--khushi--

shruti10august Senior Member
shruti10august
shruti10august

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 1:57am | IP Logged
Triasha nd mussy, i also luv harry potter buks nd movies bcoz of the same reason u mentioned i.e. LOVE.

I remember, dumbledore always use to tell harry that u nd voldermort have many similarities, nd in the fifth part, (i forgot its name in wich harry tutes for self defence), wen harry was under voldermort's influence, dumbledore asks harry to distinguish between him nd voldermort, harry cums upon the conclusion that it is indeed LOVE wich distinguishes him from voldermort.
Although critics declared that part as the weakest in the series, but i lyked that part the most bcoz of the above reason.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mussy.jamshedtriasha

Go to top