Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

y epi of 17th jan is said as PR mahasangam epi

Sumaan_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
i am not understanding one thing that if the episode to be telecasted on 17th jan is a crossover episode of PR,RMJ & SANGINI then y it is promoted on tv as pavitra rishta ka mahasangam episode๐Ÿ˜กcan anybody plz explain me before i get completely boiled๐Ÿ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desikimsam thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I really wish if someone could explain this, does it mean that Pavitra Rishta will be focused on more as ompared to the other serial or will all serial be given equal importance. Please help๐Ÿ˜•
-Shankar- thumbnail

the pavitra rishta jodi is gonna help RMJ and SSBS jodis. they are going to form a 'pavitra rishta' between the jodis as said by zee... But i would have loved to see a mashup title

LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Yes, that's it , the jodis in tension of conjugal life, well...not having much of conjugal life any way.......will b put 2 one.
desikimsam thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks I was thinking that maybe Rudra could express his feelings for Gauri to Manav and Archana and like Hrithik in Kaho Na Pyaar Hai they shoud tell him that he's in love and then he should get all excited and love crazy,  behave as though he can't believe he's in love. That way he will be so excited to meet his beloved Gauri. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜