Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

anger....! (Page 3)

aditi2995 Groupbie
aditi2995
aditi2995

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

I doubt Abhay will EVER fall in love with Pia. So much for 'Pyaar ki Yeh Ek Kahaani'Ermm
i'm sure he will fall in love wid her but i doubt like he loves maithli.... wid all his heart

aditi2995 Groupbie
aditi2995
aditi2995

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Originally posted by aditi2995

Is it just me who wants abhiya and not abhay maithli?>???

why is abhay thinking piya is maithli and comparing both of them????? piya is brave n the jasoosi kinds whereas maithli looks like the sweet innocent and the weak kinds....

i just want the abhiya story to start where abhay falls for piya for who she is not coz she looks like maithli.....

...... my opinion

DONT WORRY ADITI..it will happen for sure...Abhay will fall for Piya actually he has fallen for her not that she resembles Maithili it is for what she is..Because he himself has told the iother day that you are nothing like Maithili & yet he cannot resist her that itself shows he is in love with  her..but poor fellow is still to come over the Guilt & Deep love of Maithili Give him soem time..yaar..cheer up..

hope wat u say is true.....

aditi2995 Groupbie
aditi2995
aditi2995

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anamika1570

If the Story goes the Twilight and Vampire Diaries way, Abhay would not be able to resist Piya and would soon confess his love to her too!
hope so!!
shaggyscooby Senior Member
shaggyscooby
shaggyscooby

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Dont worrry abhiya will be together they are destined Maithili herself said soBig smile
monsoonlove Senior Member
monsoonlove
monsoonlove

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kritz08

I'm so glad that there are some people in this forum who think like me
Even i hate the fact that Abhay sees Maithali in Piya.
His feelings for Maithali are so strong that it makes me feel that he will never be able to love Piya.The cvs have made it look like AM are soulmates and i'm not liking itOuch
I hope they will handle AbhiYa's story properly.I want Abhay to love Piya for the person she is and not because he sees Maithali in her
exactly wat i feel....
the way cvs have shown abhay-maithali love story...it seems like tht's the "pyar ki yeh ek kahani"...and i am not liking it either...
they really need to handle abhIya stroy properly...just wen i felt like abhay can love piya with all his heart...they showed this AMetz story...and now i have a big doubt it abhay will ever love piya...being strong abhiya supporter...i am not liking tht thot at all...i feel like watever he has done for piya till now was for metz's doppleganger..Ouchi feel horrible for AMetz but i feel even worse for piya...how will us audience and piya ever be convinced tht abhay really loves piya with all his heart.?? Ermm

Edited by kiranni - 15 January 2011 at 6:57am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shaggyscoobyangel3142

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index